Author Topic: Bodybuilders With AIDS  (Read 28762 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Bodybuilders With AIDS
« on: January 13, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »
After seeing Nasser's recent pictures one can only wonder which bodybuilders have AIDS.  His body has shrunk big time and I suspect that his homosexual lifestyle has caught up with him.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Bodybuilders With AIDS
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »
HIV is a predominantly homosexual disease and the propaganda targeting straight men on my university campus is pretty offensive to me.  Next let's advertise warnings against diabetes to those who patron health food stores.  ::)  The poster on campus said "Do you recognize the face of AIDS?" and had a picture of a woman on it - the least likely sex to transmit the disease.  Female-to-male transmission efficiency of HIV is second lowest only to female-to-female transmission efficiency.  Think about this disease anatomically - how likely would it be for straight males or lesbians to get a blood borne illness through sexual activity?

What a ridiculous campaign - HIV is an illness of homosexual men and IV drug users, with a very small minority of straight males and lesbians affected.  Straight women should be concerned in that they may be having sex with a bisexual male who has the disease.  I was VERY HAPPY when I was driving down the street and the HIV propaganda billboard featured a male who looked like a junkie but could also be presumed to be a homosexual male.  That is a realistic victim of the disease - not straight men, and women certainly should not be portrayed as possible candidates to pass on the disease unless the context is related to IV drug use.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »
After seeing Nasser's recent pictures one can only wonder which bodybuilders have AIDS.  His body has shrunk big time and I suspect that his homosexual lifestyle has caught up with him.

So when Team Nasser talks about 'Aggressive growth', they are referring to the HI virus in Nasser's body ???

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
HIV is a predominantly homosexual disease and the propaganda targeting straight men on my university campus is pretty offensive to me.  Next let's advertise warnings against diabetes to those who patron health food stores.  ::)  The poster on campus said "Do you recognize the face of AIDS?" and had a picture of a woman on it - the least likely sex to transmit the disease.  Female-to-male transmission efficiency of HIV is second lowest only to female-to-female transmission efficiency.  Think about this disease anatomically - how likely would it be for straight males or lesbians to get a blood borne illness through sexual activity?

What a ridiculous campaign - HIV is an illness of homosexual men and IV drug users, with a very small minority of straight males and lesbians affected.  Straight women should be concerned in that they may be having sex with a bisexual male who has the disease.  I was VERY HAPPY when I was driving down the street and the HIV propaganda billboard featured a male who looked like a junkie but could also be presumed to be a homosexual male.  That is a realistic victim of the disease - not straight men, and women certainly should not be portrayed as possible candidates to pass on the disease unless the context is related to IV drug use.

Oh my, you're offensed by some campaign on the campus.

Did they place the posters too high or something? ::)

Seriously though Matt C, the only problem with those campaigns, are that they are misdirected, and don't focus on the STD's that are a matter for you and all your honeyz.

BTW, going on the Spring Break this year Matty C?

Or won't the cool kids let you in on it? 8)

Go and raise hell FFS.
As empty as paradise

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 12:18:26 AM »
How old are you again Matt?  Obviously not as old as I thought.

Dtank76

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »
nasser's getting that "ferrigno" look to his arms

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 12:50:07 AM »
Just proof that Nasser was 80% drugs - Can't hold any size without them!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »
For musclecenter:

HIV-positive bodybuilder to compete for Mr India
Published:Monday, 14 January, 2008, 05:40 AM Doha Time

IMPHAL: Khundrakpam Pradipkumar from the northeastern state of Manipur is no ordinary bodybuilder. A person who gave up hope of surviving after he was declared HIV-positive in 2000, 37-year-old Pradipkumar took to bodybuilding as a passion a year after contracting the virus that causes Aids.
Last month, Pradipkumar became a household name in the northeast by winning the coveted title of Mr Manipur in the 60kg category.
“A person living with HIV is no different from those who are not positive. I want people living with HIV to think positive and come out and do things like any other person,” Pradipkumar said.
Today this genial bodybuilder is all set to compete for the prestigious Mr India title to be held on March 20 at Meerut in Uttar Pradesh.
“I know I have a long way to go, but the support shown by the people of Manipur has led me to believe that I have the determination to achieve my goal,” Pradipkumar said as he prepared to undergo a rigorous round of training at a local gym.
“As of now I practise for about six hours daily, but I shall have to increase my exercise schedule as the competition draws nearer,” he said.
In 2006, Pradipkumar was the runner-up in the Mr Manipur contest. But his zeal to make it big despite being HIV-positive helped him win the title last year.
Several social organisations and groups working to provide care and support to people living with HIV/Aids in Manipur felicitated him after he was crowned Mr Manipur.
“Pradipkumar is turning to be a role model for hundreds of people living with HIV/Aids. His courage, determination and strong willpower to achieve something in life should be emulated by all,” said a member of the Manipur Network of Positive People.
To maintain his physique, Pradipkumar eats 20 eggs and drinks 10 litres of milk daily. But financial constraints have forced him to cut down on the diet that he requires.
“Some groups are now coming forward to help me and I am grateful for their support and love,” Pradipkumar said.
India is home to 2.5mn Aids patients, including 80,000 children below 14 years.
The northeastern region, home to about 40mn people, is considered one of the country’s high-risk zones with close to 40,000 people infected with HIV.
Authorities in the northeast fear the disease may further spread because of the region’s acute drug problem.
India’s northeast lies on the edge of the heroin-producing ‘Golden Triangle’ of Laos, Myanmar and Thailand and independent estimates have put the number of regular intravenous drug users in the region at up to 300,000 - a key cause of HIV infection here.
Manipur is the worst hit by HIV/Aids with nearly 28,000 living with the virus.
A large number of people living with HIV in the northeast are struggling for survival with hundreds dying for want of treatment.-IANS

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 12:59:20 AM »
The cocktail is supposed to be anabolic.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 01:14:35 AM »

whoouzaa! this struck a cord!

HIV/aids is increasing rapidly among heterosexuals, reasons are nonchalance in regards to safe sex. campagne IS needed! and safe sex.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 01:32:31 AM »

We just recently had a case in Finland where a married guy had sex with dozens of women, knowing very well he was carrying HIV. There were quite many of those females that were infected. But i guess you're right, it's almost impossible for straight people to get that disease ::)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 02:27:05 AM »
AIDS is somehing that homos and junkies get.  whens the last time you heard of someone straight dying of aids?  I thought so.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 02:46:56 AM »
magic got it? ;D he is not gay......
A

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 02:47:41 AM »
AIDS is somehing that homos and junkies get.  whens the last time you heard of someone straight dying of aids?  I thought so.

You monkeys are funny.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 02:56:08 AM »
magic got it? ;D he is not gay......
guess thats why they call him magic

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »

in addition they claim even if you are gay only if you cum inside or whatever you can get it

the other reply is right more talk about std rather then hiv for straight

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 03:01:08 AM »

Wasn't Eric Wright straight? Thinking about it, maybe we should say that AIDS is something that homos, junkies, and straight black men get. Agreed? :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 03:01:41 AM »
guess thats why they call him magic

True....
A

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 03:05:05 AM »
Just proof that Nasser was 80% drugs - Can't hold any size without them!
90% of pro-bodybuilders are all drugs, look at Prince,Levrone,Ray, Dillet...........,Melvin when he is off,just saw Duvall in Jays new video looks like a cancer patient,and Paul brothers ;D ;D i have friends who lift weights for fun and never touched even  protein and they look bigger than them........
R.I.P. Michael

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 03:34:12 AM »

I do not think you understand how many Bi-Sexual men out there who have unprotected sex with either female or males especially with Meth and Homosexuals practicing non safe sex,HIV is more common than you think,Having unprotected sex with a girl is stupidity you leave yourself open to HIV, STDs, Pregnancy.

Me and my girl practiced safe sex until we got serious and we both got tested.

There is a IV drug user in the apartment building of my Fathers complex one day this scum threatened my father who is elderly, i put this piece of scum in a chokehold then headplanted him into a wall, blood every where, i then panicked as this guy had white patches all over his body in my mind he was infected i took a step back and stopped the aggression, i was shit scared he come at me in a bloody mess fortunatly he got the message but i have never been that shitscared in my life, he has different girls in his apartment everyweek supplying heroin for sex.

The Police were called by an onlooker and i was expecting to be charged but instead he did not press charges and the police knowing his background without saying it congratulated me,They keep busting him for possesion but cannot nail him.

How would you like to have sex with one of the women hes been with ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 03:44:50 AM »
I do not think you understand how many Bi-Sexual men out there who have unprotected sex with either female or males especially with Meth and Homosexuals practicing non safe sex,HIV is more common than you think,Having unprotected sex with a girl is stupidity you leave yourself open to HIV, STDs, Pregnancy.

Me and my girl practiced safe sex until we got serious and we both got tested.

There is a IV drug user in the apartment building of my Fathers complex one day this scum threatened my father who is elderly, i put this piece of scum in a chokehold then headplanted him into a wall, blood every where, i then panicked as this guy had white patches all over his body in my mind he was infected i took a step back and stopped the aggression, i was shit scared he come at me in a bloody mess fortunatly he got the message but i have never been that shitscared in my life, he has different girls in his apartment everyweek supplying heroin for sex.

The Police were called by an onlooker and i was expecting to be charged but instead he did not press charges and the police knowing his background without saying it congratulated me,They keep busting him for possesion but cannot nail him.

How would you like to have sex with one of the women hes been with ???

props to you for having safe sex but you are a rare case (if you are even telling the truth) everyone bullshits about how they use condoms blah blah, if thats the case why is herpes and hpv cases growing non stop.

ever notice how when you go buy condoms every size every style is always in stock yet try looking for KY and youll see the shelf is almost always emtpy and at least one type will not be in stock, lots of anal in these days i guess.

in most cases even those using condoms use it first few times with a girl then they stop (no testing no nada they simply stop) sometimes right before the guy puts it in the girl asks him "babe are you sure you are clean" and the worst time to get a guy to be honest with you is to ask him a question while his cock is hard and is a half a inch away from entering your pussy.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 03:52:20 AM »
props to you for having safe sex but you are a rare case (if you are even telling the truth) everyone bullshits about how they use condoms blah blah, if thats the case why is herpes and hpv cases growing non stop.

ever notice how when you go buy condoms every size every style is always in stock yet try looking for KY and youll see the shelf is almost always emtpy and at least one type will not be in stock, lots of anal in these days i guess.

in most cases even those using condoms use it first few times with a girl then they stop (no testing no nada they simply stop) sometimes right before the guy puts it in the girl asks him "babe are you sure you are clean" and the worst time to get a guy to be honest with you is to ask him a question while his cock is hard and is a half a inch away from entering your pussy.
I have only had unprotected sex with my current girlfriend and we got tested for everything,Ive had sex with many Hookers and i can quite honestly say that having a one night stand with some skank from a nightclub is more riskier than with a Hooker and a condom.

The only flaw in my case is that i have gone down on women unprotected.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 04:04:06 AM »
I have only had unprotected sex with my current girlfriend and we got tested for everything,Ive had sex with many Hookers and i can quite honestly say that having a one night stand with some skank from a nightclub is more riskier than with a Hooker and a condom.

The only flaw in my case is that i have gone down on women unprotected.
people have to remember that hookers go to nightclubs too and dont tell guys they are hookers

getting tested is great givin both are faithful and 2 people in a relationship long term and being faithful is also rare, I was talking with this girl the other day on webcam shes telling me shes single etc etc, well it seems like she had one of those built in cams on her laptop, she was laying in bed and bamn the laptop slipped and i saw a man asleep next to her