Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 183652 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #925 on: February 11, 2013, 09:50:53 PM »
jadeclown vongurgelly, i think your a good source for a cum bucket for the west hollywood male population when the apocalypse begins, if they ate you then they couldnt put you to good use, i rather be eaten, then fucked over and over until the rectum falls out.

This clown is one not worth responding to bro. He's a faceless, nameless no one. I wouldn't waste my time. He's shunned.  He occasionally will come back like a little puppy begging for attention. If he's a good boy, throw him a bone every now and then.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #926 on: February 11, 2013, 09:51:37 PM »
careful, Wiggs is an athlete, just ask him.

He looks in the mirror and sees Bo Jackson, perhaps he should look down at his BIG FAT BELLY  :D

wiggs is world class when it comes to self-delusion.  

"yes, gentlemen, I'm not smart enough to keep a job at hertz rent a car, but I (and my buddy csoft) understand the secret ways of the universe."

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #927 on: February 11, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »
I will leave it to the west hollywooders to throw him that bone

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #928 on: February 11, 2013, 09:52:55 PM »
careful, Wiggs is an athlete, just ask him.

He looks in the mirror and sees Bo Jackson, perhaps he should look down at his BIG FAT BELLY  :D

Did I strike one of your old nerves Peg Legs?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #929 on: February 11, 2013, 09:55:22 PM »
Yes, he did. And it is indeed a nice looking penis.

However because it is almost only the penis, without seeing much of the body or any of the face, I am not 100% positive it is Galeniko's cock.

If it is though, I will tell you he is well endowed. At least in my opinion.
Tanned, tight abs...looks like Galeniko's body.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: February 11, 2013, 09:55:33 PM »
He's a faceless, nameless no one.

hahahahaha... just how much time did you spend searching for a face and a name?  you actually pmed people about it, sad little wiggsy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #931 on: February 11, 2013, 09:56:55 PM »
wiggs is world class when it comes to self-delusion.  

"yes, gentlemen, I'm not smart enough to keep a job at hertz rent a car, but I (and my buddy csoft) understand the secret ways of the universe."

I wonder if they sit and make tinfoil hats together, and trade comic books  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #932 on: February 11, 2013, 10:07:01 PM »
I wonder if they sit and make tinfoil hats together, and trade comic books  :D

No we don't Peg Legs, but we know how to not drive on suspended/revoked license and not get caught. A skill you should learn. :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: February 11, 2013, 10:20:29 PM »
No we don't Peg Legs, but we know how to not drive on suspended/revoked license and not get caught. A skill you should learn. :D

"Peg legs"  ::) how much would you like to lose bet that my legs pwn yours ?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2013, 10:30:41 PM »
Patience old Jedi. Your day will come. You just use your money to take care your license and drug charges vs. using it to drug it up even more to try and beat a "fat black guy".

Go home and be a family man Peg Legs. This is a young mans game.

is that why you quit the game, milton "fats" wiggins?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2013, 10:32:38 PM »
Patience old Jedi. Your day will come. You just use your money to take care your license and drug charges vs. using it to drug it up even more to try and beat a "fat black guy".

Go home and be a family man Peg Legs. This is a young mans game.

::) ::) I already beat you, i don't have to "try" and do anything.  I can post a pic right now and and destroy you. You are the one, as usual, talking about what you are "gonna do"....it's called being all talk. hope this helps.

and if you think bringing up personal matters, that are nothing serious, bothers me....it's quite the opposite.  you see now i don't have to be nice to you anymore, because you are showing your true colors  ;)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:05 PM »
Care to explain syntaxmachine...I love learning new things. I'm a little slow so maybe you can post some real life examples...studies would help.

Thanks.

I take the word "serotonergic" (which I misspelled previously) to mean 'pertaining to brain mechanisms which utilize serotonin,' mechanisms variously referred to as the 'serotonergic system' or 'serotonin system.' This means that the term the word is affixed to is activated by serotinin, utilizes serotonin to transmit impulses, or whatever.

These mechanisms in turn undergird specific cognitive functions such as memory. Nobody knows exactly how to relate the neuroscientific data to the cognitive psychological data besides to correlate them (e.g., lower serotonin nerve cell count is correlated with lower memory capacity).

I never said I was an expert; I simply related the basic facts as determined by actual experts. In the portion where you quoted me I said 'serotonergic receptor,' but in reality I was using the term as a synonym for 'serotonergic nerve cell,' which I'm sure an expert would tell me is not precisely the same thing. Luckily, the facts are understandable regardless of whether we use every technical term with precision: specific sorts of drug use lowers the amount of functional components (cells, receptors, uptake sites, blah blah blah) of the serotonin system, thus decreasing the ability of that system to implement the cognitive functions associated with it. Here are a few pertinent studies (in this case, regarding MDMA use):

http://www.maps.org/research/mdma/gamma2000.pdf

(regarding animal study implications for humans) "....There is strong evidence that these changes include damage to serotonergic nerve cells. And so far, we have no reason to believe that human MDMA users should be spared from similar neurotoxic effects...."

(discussing the explanations for the findings of the study, which were that memory performance and MDMA use were negatively correlated) "Ecstasy/MDMA certainly is a very plausible cause: We have a neurobiological rationale that provides the necessary connection between MDMA, serotonergic neurotoxicity and memory impairments. Further, the present studies, apart from showing worse memory in Ecstasy users, also demonstrate correlations between exposure to Ecstasy and memory performance."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071023/ (under "Human Studies")

http://www.academia.edu/306864/Ecstasy_MDMA_and_Memory_Function_a_Meta-Analytic_Update

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
galeniko....
« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:32 PM »
Props chief, you've made lemonada with lemonas... takes a lof of discipline, especially when delts are non-existent on an ectomorphic frame. Great triceps though, consistent with your physique type, you've again made the best out of it.

Good work!

®

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #938 on: February 11, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »
::) ::) I already beat you, i don't have to "try" and do anything.  I can post a pic right now and and destroy you. You are the one, as usual, talking about what you are "gonna do"....it's called being all talk. hope this helps.

and if you think bringing up personal matters, that are nothing serious, bothers me....it's quite the opposite.  you see now i don't have to be nice to you anymore, because you are showing your true colors  ;)

LOL....Meltdown.  

I'm bringing up what the board already knows. Please,  ::) don't oblige me by being nice. You're not a nice guy. You're a liar number 1 about your PED usage. 2. You're a pussy. That's a right a PUSSY. You get your ass handed to you a couple months ago and you run to Ron like a little girl runs to her daddy then you disappear. 3. Who knows what is true and what's not about the shit said about your past. I'm guessing there's an ounce of truth to it looking at your other character flaws.  

You see Peg Legs Greg, the difference between you and I grandpa, is I don't hide anything to appeal to the masses. You do. And after all the shit came out, you have been proven to be an old, flawed, broken man.  So if you wanna go hardcore. You know I'm down...It is you that should be worried about me being nice to you.  There's nothing you will find about me that the board doesn't already know. Can you say the same?...

You won't find any mugshots on me, orr drug charges, or stories of me being a piece of shit to people close to me...I'm sure you get it by now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: February 11, 2013, 10:58:45 PM »
LOL....Meltdown.  

I'm bringing up what the board already knows. Please,  ::) don't oblige me by being nice. You're not a nice guy. You're a liar number 1 about your PED usage. 2. You're a pussy. That's a right a PUSSY. You get your ass handed to you a couple months ago and you run to Ron like a little girl runs to her daddy then you disappear. 3. Who knows what is true and what's not about the shit said about your past. I'm guessing there's an ounce of truth to it looking at your other character flaws.  

You see Peg Legs Greg, the difference between you and I grandpa, is I don't hide anything to appeal to the masses. You do. And after all the shit came out, you have been proven to be a old, flawed, broken man.  So if you wanna go hardcore. You know I'm down...It is you that should be worried about me being nice to you.  There's nothing you will find about me that the board doesn't already know. Can you say the same?...

I could give a flying fuck what's known and not known about my past on this board, I never said i was a fucking angel, and i have no obligation to anyone here, it's a fucking BBing board..... the thing is....I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOURS TOO.  ;)

I could bring up unflattering shit all day long about you, i don't because i don't give a FUCK what you do in your personal life. do you hear me talking about your ex, your employment situation, etc ? You think you are perfect? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

you think i don't KNOW about these things ?  You are a bigmouth and you are all talk, ON THE BOARD...so i comment on it.  You want to be one of those scumbags that drags shit into it that the person never intended to be here, go right ahead, I stick to what people freely post on THIS BOARD...I'm not a little BITCH that looks to hit below the belt every time someone calls me on my bullshit. fucking faggot

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2013, 11:01:49 PM »
LOL....Meltdown. 

I'm bringing up what the board already knows. Please,  ::) don't oblige me by being nice. You're not a nice guy. You're a liar number 1 about your PED usage. 2. You're a pussy. That's a right a PUSSY. You get your ass handed to you a couple months ago and you run to Ron like a little girl runs to her daddy then you disappear. 3. Who knows what is true and what's not about the shit said about your past. I'm guessing there's an ounce of truth to it looking at your other character flaws. 

You see Peg Legs Greg, the difference between you and I grandpa, is I don't hide anything to appeal to the masses. You do. And after all the shit came out, you have been proven to be an old, flawed, broken man.  So if you wanna go hardcore. You know I'm down...It is you that should be worried about me being nice to you.  There's nothing you will find about me that the board doesn't already know. Can you say the same?...

You won't find any mugshots on me, orr drug charges, or stories of me being a piece of shit to people close to me...I'm sure you get it by now. Log Off and call it a night Wolsky.

The amount of time you put into this shows the seriousness in your head.

Groink owns your mind from your underdeveloped neanderthalian frontal lobe to your reptilian cortex.

Groink = the man, the don, proven over and over, why so jealous?
®

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #941 on: February 11, 2013, 11:02:16 PM »
it's kind of cute.  the state school blowhards who come on here and pepper their posts with all kinds of allusions and shit.  i'm curious about what they're trying to prove... "i failed at life, but I'm impressing getbiggers - wooo, look at me!"

YES, this is exactly right. I have no real prospects in life outside of this forum -- I have achieved nothing, am achieving nothing, and will achieve nothing -- and desperately need to justify my student loans somehow. I'm also a virgin that doesn't lift weights and am 280 pounds, morbidly obese!

dr. chimp was the original, but he's spawned a couple of imitators lately.

I am the new breed, not an imitation.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: galeniko....
« Reply #942 on: February 11, 2013, 11:02:51 PM »
  galeniko is endo?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #943 on: February 11, 2013, 11:02:56 PM »
I could give a flying fuck what's known and not known about my past on this board, I never said i was a fucking angel, and i have no obligation to anyone here, it's a fucking BBing board..... the thing is....I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOURS TOO.  ;)

I could bring up unflattering shit all day long about you, i don't because i don't give a FUCK what you do in your personal life. do you hear me talking about your ex, your employment situation, etc ? You think you are perfect? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

you think i don't KNOW about these things ?  You are a bigmouth and you are all talk, ON THE BOARD...so i comment on it.  You want to be one of those scumbags that drags shit into it that the person never intended to be here, go right ahead, I stick to what people freely post on THIS BOARD...I'm not a little BITCH that looks to hit below the belt every time someone calls me on my bullshit. fucking faggot

LOL...Good night Groink.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2013, 11:04:26 PM »
  galeniko is endo?

ecto... avocado shape shoulders, small,  narrow bone structure, one dimensional upper body, no side thickness.
®

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #945 on: February 11, 2013, 11:06:07 PM »
Actually it is.  Appropriate means to take something for one's own use, typically without the owner's permission (according to Google).  I think it's time to check your ego a little, you're smart for sure but that was quite egotistical.

1. I said that he was appropriating my style, particularly in the use of hyphenated clauses -- something I do all too much of around here. People are allowed to have styles within a language that others subsequently utilize to some degree. Maybe that gale suddenly started utilizing hyphenated clauses in response to me is a coincidence, maybe not. Anyway, none of this entails my having a "patent on the English language." A patented style within the language, perhaps, but nothing more.

2. Whether the definitions in a dictionary-type resource really tell us the "meanings" of words is debatable and in any case probably shouldn't be relied upon in arguments ("The dictionary clearly says that an atheist is someone who denies God. Therefore you are just denying God!")

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2013, 11:09:45 PM »
  you seen the pics of him fat though?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #947 on: February 11, 2013, 11:11:37 PM »
LOL...Good night Groink.

Wiggs, why is your voice so high pitch? Why are you avoiding the subject? Does it emasculate you?
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #948 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:24 PM »
  you seen the pics of him fat though?

no just his avatar.
®

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: February 11, 2013, 11:13:30 PM »
1. I said that he was appropriating my style, particularly in the use of hyphenated clauses -- something I do all too much of around here. People are allowed to have styles within a language that others subsequently utilize to some degree. Maybe that gale suddenly started utilizing hyphenated clauses in response to me is a coincidence, maybe not. Anyway, none of this entails my having a "patent on the English language." A patented style within the language, perhaps, but nothing more.

2. Whether the definitions in a dictionary-type resource really tell us the "meanings" of words is debatable and in any case probably shouldn't be relied upon in arguments ("The dictionary clearly says that an atheist is someone who denies God. Therefore you are just denying God!")

if you're not an obese virgin, you're proof of a benevolent deity.