Author Topic: The Comeback vs Total Rebuild SOUNDTRACK  (Read 696 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
The Comeback vs Total Rebuild SOUNDTRACK
« on: April 09, 2015, 03:03:29 PM »
Footage may be the same....but the soundtrack for The Comeback was far superior to the cheese that is now on Total Rebuild. There was a great haunting opening score for the old VHS version of The Comback. Total Rebuild replaced it with pure shit. Even Zanes routine to Pink Floyd was replaced with horseshit. No original version of The Comeback on the web. Does anybody remember the music that I am talking about. It had some aboriginal chanting over it. If anybody has a link to original...please post it.

Juruth

• Getbig III
Re: The Comeback vs Total Rebuild SOUNDTRACK
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 04:56:54 PM »
Footage may be the same....but the soundtrack for The Comeback was far superior to the cheese that is now on Total Rebuild. There was a great haunting opening score for the old VHS version of The Comback. Total Rebuild replaced it with pure shit. Even Zanes routine to Pink Floyd was replaced with horseshit. No original version of The Comeback on the web. Does anybody remember the music that I am talking about. It had some aboriginal chanting over it. If anybody has a link to original...please post it.
i would really like to know what went down between Bob Paris and Rod Jackson? What caused the divorce?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 05:53:57 PM »
The guys who made The Comeback ended up being pretty famous filmmakers in Australia.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 07:55:47 AM »

I agree 100%.  When I first watched total Rebuild I was like, WTF?