Author Topic: House Votes to Formalize Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden  (Read 1251 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: House Votes to Formalize Impeachment Inquiry into Joe Biden
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2023, 02:14:47 PM »
North Korea ?
Prison in siberia ?

Either would be far to good for the Perverted Scumbag Hunter

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2023, 03:10:28 PM »
North Korea ?
Prison in siberia ?

Either would be far to good for the Perverted Scumbag Hunter

Are North Korea and Siberia free of illegal drugs and prostitutes? -Would not know because I have not been to either place or is it likely that I will ever visit them.

Incidentally, prostitution is not illegal in North Korea. Although prostitution is illegal in Russia, there are around three million regular sex workers in the country.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2023, 10:39:52 PM »
Are North Korea and Siberia free of illegal drugs and prostitutes? -Would not know because I have not been to either place or is it likely that I will ever visit them.

Incidentally, prostitution is not illegal in North Korea. Although prostitution is illegal in Russia, there are around three million regular sex workers in the country.

Send the Khvnt to Black Dolphin prison Russia
Let him try & have all the cocaine & hookers he wants.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 10:43:21 PM »

Thats why yet again you're backhandedly still supporting Biden no matter what
He's done.

Yet you complain of being mischarachterized  ::)
If MSM / FBI were as anti Biden as they are Donald Pedo & Son would've been long gone.

Personally, I'm impressed by how you avoided my post after chastising me for doing similar. Hats off to you comrade

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2023, 09:03:47 PM »
Personally, I'm impressed by how you avoided my post after chastising me for doing similar. Hats off to you comrade

As a ex cop

Killary's emails
Weiner's laptop
Epstein's tapes
Hunter's hard drive

What exactly have the FBI been doing .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2023, 09:05:03 PM »

Getbig
Sins of Greatest Concerns

No.1  Never unintentionally or otherwise mischarcterise anyone  😱

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2023, 02:50:14 PM »

Next place you visit will either be heaven or hell, hoping for the latter.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2023, 04:37:32 PM »
Next place you visit will either be heaven or hell, hoping for the latter.

You are unbelievably mean to me... what did I ever do to deserve this mistreatment? Did I do or say something to offend you? :)

FYI, I don't believe in heaven or hell. I believe when we end that it... The end, goodbye, au revoir, adios, tschüss. It is fun to imagine reincarnation, but I do not really believe in that either.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2023, 06:45:57 PM »
The whole thing is set up to give Biden plausible deniability.

They're never going to find a picture of a chinese guy handing joe biden a big bag with a "$" on it, which is what it will seem to take for some people.

Let's see a recap - Biden attends business meetings (which he initially lied about) with his son's business partners (whom he initially lied about) and claims he never  talked business. Deals happen where Biden's family gets millions of dollars from industries where they have no expertise.  Then Biden receives "loan repayments" from his brother that are routed through shell companies......yeah sure.

Oh, and let's not forget Hunter himself said he gives his Dad half his money, said he was sitting next to his father when demanding payments, and Bobulinksi testified and corroborated that everything on the laptop is authentic, and flat out said Biden is the big guy.

Oh, and legitimate whistleblowers in the organizations have come forward saying their investigations were stalwarted.

C'mon man.

Spot on.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2024, 10:50:42 AM »
Speaker Mike Johnson: 6 Points of Evidence Support Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry Vote

The House will vote on formally opening an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden on Wednesday to enable the enforcement of subpoenas and empower the gathering of evidence about whether the president is compromised and “traded official acts for foreign dollars,” House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) wrote in a Tuesday USA Today op-ed.

Johnson’s op-ed sets the stage for the full House vote after the White House refused to comply with House investigators’ request for relevant documentation and records. The vote will be a test for House Republicans, who hold a slight majority over House Democrats. The measure will need nearly all Republican support.

Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) opened an “impeachment inquiry” on September 12, but lawmakers did not vote to approve the measure.
If the impeachment inquiry receives majority support on the House floor, the inquiry will be formally adopted, a status that Johnson says will help the House’s inquiry obtain information blocked by the White House.
Johnson, a constitutional lawyer and former member of the House Judiciary Committee, cited six cases of mounting evidence against Joe Biden that “cannot be ignored”:

Biden family members and Biden business-linked entities received more than $15 million from individuals in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Romania, and China.

Joe Biden spoke with Hunter Biden’s business associates at least 22 times.

Joe Biden lied about his involvement in the business.

Joe Biden received “direct monthly payments” from Hunter Biden’s “Owasco PC” business account, which received “payments from Chinese-state linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.”

Investigators flagged the Justice Department’s “deviations” in the five-year investigation into Hunter Biden.

An FBI FD-1023 form alleges Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe while vice president.

The House will likely need to go to court to enforce its subpoenas, and opening a formal inquiry – backed by a vote of the full body – puts us in the strongest legal position to gather the evidence and provide transparency to the American people,” Johnson wrote:

The American people have a right to know whether the president − through his family − traded official acts for foreign dollars, whether the president is compromised and whether Joe Biden abused his power as president to impede or obstruct the investigation into Hunter Biden. As we have done all along, House Republicans will continue to follow the facts where they lead.

House investigators opened a probe into the Biden family in November 2022. They revealed Joe Biden received money from James and Hunter Biden. They also showed that nine additional Biden family members received payments from the family’s foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

More evidence against Joe Biden can be found here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/12/speaker-mike-johnson-6-points-of-evidence-support-joe-biden-impeachment-inquiry-vote/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2024, 10:58:21 AM »
^^^^^^^Excellent!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2024, 01:05:16 PM »

You still do not get the difference between actually having hard evidence and gathering evidence.

Big deal with the numbers. Tell me again how many Republicans there are in the House? The vote was strictly along party lines.

Then you go on to post a copy and paste article with zero evidence and a link to were evidence might be found. Good luck to House Republicans relying on evidence provided by Breitbart as hard evidence of anything.

Yet More Evidence of Your

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil