Author Topic: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC  (Read 35271 times)

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
Re: 1ST ANNUAL MD CYBER BODYBUILDING CLASSIC
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2006, 12:23:34 PM »
You should see what happens in a 2 weeks of Zero -G enviroment and no exercise.  The inverse is true. Physical law.  :)

Oh my.
You allege to have a degree in Physics..haha
You have never even taken an advanced mathematics class.

The additive inverse of zero is either -0 or just 0.
Now go back and read what you just wrote.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2006, 12:24:12 PM »
Kids don`t want to see Jay Gutler.
They have no desire to be like him.

I remember watching him posing for kids on his DVD.

They were laughing at him and making faces in disgust.

They even threw a water bottle at him.

i wish i could throw a brick at you
grundle has no sack,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2006, 12:25:17 PM »
Oh my.
You allege to have a degree in Physics..haha
You have never even taken an advanced mathematics class.

The additive inverse of zero is either -0 or just 0.
Now go back and read what you just wrote.

ROFLMAO.

I am talking about the quantative effect of gravity on muscle atrophy.  Not 0`s. hahhahhaah

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2006, 12:25:59 PM »
He is ashamed.  Ask him. He regrets all Pro-Hormone use.

No, what he regrets is having competed against a natural.  Like I said, NO WIN SITUATION.  His physique looked MILES better than yours, prompting many on here to even go so far as to advise him to do juice so as to turn himself into a REAL specimen.  He simply didn't diet down as far as you did because all the "hulla-baloo" created by the controversy regarding whether or not his win would be considered legitimate once the story regarding his past hormone abuse "broke," just as he was starting to emerge as one of the most predictable top-placers...and at that point, EVERYONE had him eventually placing ahead of YOU.  It's interesting to me how it wasn't pointed out until that crucial timeframe in the competition.  I seem to recall him telling me that he wasn't even dieting anymore at about 2 or 3 weeks out.  I could be wrong, though.  Hey, I know, let's ASK BAST.  Bast hasn't been saying much on here lately, particularly in response to YOUR posts.  

I guess in summary, there's a very legitimate argument to be made here that perhaps you simply hide behind your natural badge of honor so you'll never be upseated by anyone as long as your false morals are in place, which you spend a great deal of time on here preaching.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »

Does $10,000 'endorsement contract' mean that the winner will receive $10,000 cash, or that the deal is merely 'worth' $10,000. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2006, 12:30:44 PM »
No, what he regrets is having competed against a natural.  Like I said, NO WIN SITUATION.  His physique looked MILES better than yours, prompting many on here to even go so far as to advise him to do juice so as to turn himself into a REAL specimen.  He simply didn't diet down as far as you did because all the "hulla-baloo" created by the controversy regarding whether or not his win would be considered legitimate once the story regarding his past hormone abuse "broke," just as he was starting to emerge as one of the most predictable top-placers...and at that point, EVERYONE had him eventually placing ahead of YOU.  It's interesting to me how it wasn't pointed out until that crucial timeframe in the competition.  I seem to recall him telling me that he wasn't even dieting anymore at about 2 or 3 weeks out.  I could be wrong, though.  Hey, I know, let's ASK BAST.  Bast hasn't been saying much on here lately, particularly in response to YOUR posts.  

I guess in summary, there's a very legitimate argument to be made here that perhaps you simply hide behind your natural badge of honor so you'll never be upseated by anyone as long as your false morals are in place, which you spend a great deal of time on here preaching.

LOL. Jeff.
I talk to Bast everyday.  I even have helped him with the Adonis Principles.  Ask him just how thankful he is. He will tell you!  I would do anything for Bast if I could.  He`s got my loyalty.  He knows he didn`t win. He posted a long time ago about pro-hormone usage.  It played zero factor in anything. ALL JUDGES HAD ME AHEAD!

You really have no clue.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2006, 12:31:45 PM »
Furthermore, the reason why you haven`t seen Bast that much lately is due to the fact that he has gotten a full-time job and is not allowed free internet access.

I will get him to address you Jeff and you will feel really silly once you see the truth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2006, 12:33:20 PM »

Want me to post the score cards?

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2006, 12:33:28 PM »
ROFLMAO.

I am talking about the quantative effect of gravity on muscle atrophy.  Not 0`s. hahhahhaah

Stop trying to impress people by pretending to be educated.

You're not educated and it it shows.
In fact, you're so uneducated you can't even comprehend where you went wrong.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »
Now now Jeff,

We don`t want to go into delusion.  :)

I remember when you were convinced that someones soul could be digitally uploaded on an IPOD.

:)

Yes I've fucked up and I've had bouts of EXTREME delusion.  I suppose this is the part where all of my personal past is brought up for all to see.  I cannot win here, either, and should take my own advice.  

Sorry Adam.        

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2006, 12:34:26 PM »
Stop trying to impress people by pretending to be educated.

You're not educated and it it shows.
In fact, you're so uneducated you can't even comprehend where you went wrong.

I didn`t go wrong. You did.  The inverse effect of 0 gravity as opposed to any gravity is quantative in regards to muscle atrophy.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »
I didn`t go wrong. You did.  The inverse effect of 0 gravity as opposed to any gravity is quantative in regards to muscle atrophy.

You clown. That isn't what you wrote and you know it.

Stop with your bullshit.
The inverse of zero is still zero you phony twit.

Take a calculus class and stop PRETENDING TO BE EDUCATED.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »
You clown. That isn't what you wrote and you know it.

Stop with your bullshit.
The inverse of zero is still zero you phony twit.

Take a calculus class and stop PRETENDING TO BE EDUCATED.

hahah this has got NOTHING to do with the number ZERO. LOL

The opposite of nothing is something.  Is that simple enough for you.  So the inverse of the absence of gravity is the presence of gravity. hahahahahah

thisiskeith12

« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
I hate to say it, but I think this thing is going to flop. Sure it's fun amongst some fellow board members, but when you throw all that MD is, you're going to have NPC competitors join up for a one month subscription to MD for the month of the contest, and take it all. It's pointless. They could put the money and the efforts in better places.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2006, 12:47:43 PM »
I hate to say it, but I think this thing is going to flop. Sure it's fun amongst some fellow board members, but when you throw all that MD is, you're going to have NPC competitors join up for a one month subscription to MD for the month of the contest, and take it all. It's pointless. They could put the money and the efforts in better places.

They could make this big, but they don`t have a clue as to how to do it correctly.
Did you see what Palumbo wrote when he had that meltdown?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2006, 12:50:50 PM »
Damn, I hope this doesn't completely overshadow the Mr. Getbig.

What will the competitors look like? Juiced up freaks from the middle of nowhere? There's no personality! Here at Getbig we have several personalities all competing! That is, at least, what makes our little contest special.  :)
~

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2006, 12:52:58 PM »
Damn, I hope this doesn't completely overshadow the Mr. Getbig.

What will the competitors look like? Juiced up freaks from the middle of nowhere? There's no personality! Here at Getbig we have several personalities all competing! That is, at least, what makes our little contest special.  :)

I agree, I think if they are just letting juiced up competitors enter, the getbig community should shun the whole thing.
E

thisiskeith12

« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2006, 12:53:58 PM »
They could make this big, but they don`t have a clue as to how to do it correctly.
Did you see what Palumbo wrote when he had that meltdown?

Getbig should be the only and original online contest. Everyone on MD's staff is pro steroid. You're not going to change that and with this contest, they're not going to put a natural 170 lbs guy on the cover after 300 lbs freak Markus Ruhl graced the cover the week before. I think the main reason they are doing this is to generate more traffic to their message board. Take a look at Flex's posts over there trying to stir up debate. They are trying to force topic debate over there and they are spamming this board. Therefore, if I were you, I would withold your ideas until they offer something more for you.

Steve Blechman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2006, 01:14:46 PM »
Does $10,000 'endorsement contract' mean that the winner will receive $10,000 cash, or that the deal is merely 'worth' $10,000. 

The winner will receive $10,000 cash!  This is just the beginning!  I can assure you that next year the second MD Cyber Bodybuilding Classic will offer much more prize money and opportunties!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2006, 01:16:45 PM »
The winner will receive $10,000 cash!  This is just the beginning!  I can assure you that next year the second MD Cyber Bodybuilding Classic will offer much more prize money and opportunties!

You have A LOT of questions to address.

I suggest you start here as your board has virtually ZERO traffic.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #195 on: October 09, 2006, 01:19:16 PM »

Where was MD during the Mr. Getbig?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 09, 2006, 01:26:55 PM »

Whats interesting is that EVERYTHING I have EVER posted on the MD board has been deleted.

Everyday it happens.

Steve Blechman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »

Romano has done a very favorable write-up on the results from the Mr. Getbig Contest in the next issue of MD.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2006, 01:29:42 PM »

what kind of competitors are you hoping to attract?

Current NPC?  You do realize this has to be stipulated.  I see no sense in going against someone who is drugged up and the majortiy of your subscribers, who DON`T use drugs, would need to know this as well to determine if it is even worth their time and effort.

What else are you going to do to make this contest interesting?  So far I see not much.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 09, 2006, 01:32:16 PM »
Romano has done a very favorable write-up on the results from the Mr. Getbig Contest in the next issue of MD.

Well I do know he was at one time going to use my pictures in there, but from what I hear there is no mention of any of the competitors names or anything.  No mention of who placed where or pictures of each competitor. 

I even gave my real name and info to be used.  I don`t think I will see it in there after causing Palumbo to meltdown earlier today.