Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126788 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« on: September 01, 2011, 02:08:48 AM »
the list is pretty big 20 names,, it would be crazy to put more than 3 fellas,, but ! my elfs sent me list of fellas and what they write and their way of thinking,, thank to 2 elfs in particular i get to actualy read the wizdom of pearls coming from this fellas mouth ,, so here is the list of the dumbest DUMBEST most goolible fellas on muscle boardings,, there will be no explanations unless asked for ,, you will all know those fellas most likley because my elfs are veterns on all the boardings few of them are even moderators,,and you probbaly members on the boardings,,

in no particular orders dumbest fellas on internet bodybuilding era,,by dumbest i mean goolible ,,the type of eskimosinos you wil be able to sell ice to! if you try hard enough

1. HOWARD,, also known as forest,, fellas is so goolible and really sometime think he really believe what he say until you remember he is npc judge and just is a big enigma to the way his brain thinking ,, very very goolible and naive fella

2. TIGHT BOOTY,, dont know the woman ,,elfs say she is compltly goolible and really believe there is such a thing as natural 19 inch arms on 5'8 fellas,, that ws enough for me to put a woman there since you know how much i like them,,the few things i read from her ws enough for me to approve

3. ZENITH,, elfs say he is out of his mind complete and utter  goolible troll whatever troll means i see it used a lot so i put it here ,,really just a kido who live a fantasy land out of the movies,,

those are the top 3  that i decided to put here so new fellas coming into the cult will know to not put hope in what they say too much ,, they are not expert but they may give false hope! so be careful with that pupils

only 1 from the getbig boarding made it because the thunderdome most everyone know the truth and even the ones who fight it play around,, so only 1 from the thunderdome sadly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:10:52 AM »
I'm disappointed....

Vince Basile?
Goodrum??

Bob Chick?

I could set up a list of 50 names in 20 minutes.  ;D ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:13:23 AM »
no,, vince is not the dumbest ,, he is dumb! but not the top 3,, he ws on the list but the 3 i put there have some serious seirous problems i mean serious,, VINCE KNOW the drugs needed he play it like a moron he is golible but he know whats up with the drugs,, bobbie is smart and def knows his drugs to the t ,, and vince goodrum was on the list but still! he knows research chemicals and used them and wrote to gh15 pms years back about companies and the such so i interacted with him ,, the others...simply have no idea about the shit they are in ,, they dont know their cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 02:15:34 AM »
the 3 i put there actualy BELIEVE that you can have 19 inch conditioned muscle on 5'9 fella naturaly ....they belive! you can be skip lacour and jeff and be natural they actualy realy really believe it ! they believe hormones is really very very minute part of the cult and only used in ifbb ,, this is some serious serious problems they have the 3 i mentioned

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 02:15:53 AM »
Cankles and bezerkfury are top 5 contenders for sure.
P

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 02:16:15 AM »
no,, vince is not the dumbest ,, he is dumb! but not the top 3,, he ws on the list but the 3 i put there have some serious seirous problems i mean serious,, VINCE KNOW the drugs needed he play it like a moron he is golible but he know whats up with the drugs,, bobbie is smart and def knows his drugs to the t ,, and vince goodrum was on the list but still! he knows research chemicals and used them and wrote to gh15 pms years back about companies and the such so i interacted with him ,, the others...simply have no idea about the shit they are in ,, they dont know their cult

gh15 approved

Points taken and quite frankly i only wrote Bob Chick on the list to have him participate in this thread, dude can't dodge a challenge.  ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 02:43:51 AM »
 ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 03:55:32 AM »
Fucking lol....excellent thread. Don't know the third fellow though.

Howard as numero uno? Spot on.

I'd put Lee Priest in top 20. Siouxcountry. The "big" sexy from RX. These guys are dumb as fuck.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 04:01:40 AM »
i didn't expect the reason for tight booty to make the list was because of believing 19 inch arms were possible on 5'8 men.

its a good enough reason, but i really thought she made the list for other reasons lol.

Can we do biggest groupie bodybuilding whores and will suck a dick if you present a pro card in your wallet, next gh15?  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:26 AM »
Just re reading some of Priests posts I'm pretty positive he believes his own lies.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 04:03:59 AM »
Great Thread but not Top 3  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 04:46:55 AM »
Howard is number one but Basile is very close. This guy will argue all day long that a genetically gifted bb could be Mr Olympia naturally if he found the perfect scientific training program. I have to admit Basile has also gifted us with some extremely valuable info... such as that rope pushdowns aren't very good for building arms over 17 inches. ::)

Howard, Basile and Goodrum should have a sub-forum here on getbig. Call it "genius zone" or something.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 05:08:03 AM »
Ron harris is fairly dumb for thinking we believe his bullshit articles

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 05:16:06 AM »
Who are Tightbooty and Zenith?  Never even heard of them.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 05:28:29 AM »
md posters

Ah, that explains it, never been to that site.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 05:29:00 AM »
pics of tight booty (please let it be a female)
Deep Tissue Massage

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 07:07:13 AM »
 ;D All from MD. Not a surprise though, that place is filled with gullible people.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 07:26:04 AM »
Who cares about MD. Post the three from Getbig.

Let me guess...

Liar Priest
Howard and.....hmmmmm.......
White Widow maybe?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 08:03:18 AM »
Most anabolic boards are simply worthless, even the good ones are kinda worthless in terms of info because people simply don't post there, btw #4 should be a guy named fuzo who is a mod on steroid mass, look at this post http://www.steroidmass.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16641

What was I gonna say, yeah here are the two big sources of information on the internet regarding bodybuilding.

#1 getbig, and really it's gh15's posts, but other people contribute quite a bit and the best part really is that you don't have to wade through bullshit information because bullshitters get called out here, really that's the best part

#2 outlawmuscle, the aas and hgh forum here is incredible, really really useful thread after thread... mighty1's posts are the second bible, as well as retabolil's posts should be read if only for a good idea of how this cult operates, bullshit also gets called out here, and it's less newbie friendly, and information isn't so easily organized like here where you can click "posts by this user" in 15's profile, but such a good board

All other boards are bullshit, simple as that, best way to know that a board is bullshit is that there's a counter on a forum to tell you how many people are viewing it and it says 1248 and you click it and you see there is maybe 1 new thread every other day or so lol, come on who do you think you're fooling, I feel bad for these guys injecting hormones into their asses when they are so stupid they think they can fool everyone, I worry for their health even though theyre scumbags lol

Also this bodyofscience I keep reading about, I can't find their forums, so if it exists I'm too stupid to find it so it's actually too good for me lol

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 08:24:03 AM »
"goolible"
 lol  :D
!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 08:30:34 AM »
Listen to these knuckleheads assessing mental capacity of Getbiggers.

Arthur Jones argued that one could build huge muscles with short, infrequent workouts. Yet he surpasses anyone on Getbig re intelligence.

I believe it is possible to build 19 inch arms naturally on a guy who has an average frame and is 5-9 tall. Possible but difficult.

Guys like Donkey Kong think they are bright but have yet to deliver any new theory accounting for all hypertrophy.

gh15 is a complete asshole to post about the crazy drug protocols recommended for advanced bodybuilders. Does he take personal

responsibility for what he advocates? No. Do we know who he is? No. End of story but knuckleheads will embrace what he says and who

knows what damage will be done to those silly enough to try those drugs and protocols.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »
Listen to these knuckleheads assessing mental capacity of Getbiggers.

Arthur Jones argued that one could build huge muscles with short, infrequent workouts. Yet he surpasses anyone on Getbig re intelligence.

I believe it is possible to build 19 inch arms naturally on a guy who has an average frame and is 5-9 tall. Possible but difficult.

Guys like Donkey Kong think they are bright but have yet to deliver any new theory accounting for all hypertrophy.

gh15 is a complete asshole to post about the crazy drug protocols recommended for advanced bodybuilders. Does he take personal

responsibility for what he advocates? No. Do we know who he is? No. End of story but knuckleheads will embrace what he says and who

knows what damage will be done to those silly enough to try those drugs and protocols.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 08:36:56 AM »
I nominate Methyl Mike (GroinkTropin) with the following threads as evidence:

Getting credit lines through banks
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.msg4419886#msg4419886

Help me fuck with this guy- selling fake shit
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354714.msg5004000#msg5004000

I am in the market for a TV
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=374388.msg5317455#msg5317455

::)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 08:44:08 AM »
Also this bodyofscience I keep reading about, I can't find their forums, so if it exists I'm too stupid to find it so it's actually too good for me lol

The site has been taken down. It had some good info on it. Like most sites you have to watch the posts and figure out who knows their shit.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 08:46:52 AM »
hahaha Top 20, he couldnt even think of 5 ...Epic intellect.
L