Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126775 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2011, 04:01:38 AM »
post an example. most of the time im laughin my ass off! I try to piss gh15 off! I love when he gets outraged and calls hiself god and thretens my life and gives me a timeline of how long I have to live- its the funniets thing I read. Thats why I like fucking with gh15. Most of the time I am smiling on the other end. please post a time when I melted down im talking derrick anthony style

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=8526;sa=showPosts

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2011, 04:46:50 AM »
do you hate me more than vince basile?

you are enterntaining ,,almost like suckmuscle level,, good for relief,, vince basile .... is something out of the book of legends,, he is something that = ufo ,, i cant figure his brain ,, no mastter how much i try cant figure his brain ,, he thinks broken

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2011, 05:03:52 AM »
the above post, lol so classic, reading your posts is like reading the novels of a writer you know very well, I was like "it's like as if he thinks broken" and then I got to the last part, lol

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #553 on: September 13, 2011, 07:30:08 AM »
post an example. most of the time im laughin my ass off! I try to piss gh15 off! I love when he gets outraged and calls hiself god and thretens my life and gives me a timeline of how long I have to live- its the funniets thing I read. Thats why I like fucking with gh15. Most of the time I am smiling on the other end. please post a time when I melted down im talking derrick anthony style

a troll in the making  ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: September 13, 2011, 07:47:05 AM »
Thanks. I can get it locally for the same price. I use to be able to buy the raw powder but can't anymore.
^^
RAW POWDER much, much cheaper at an INDIAN spice shop/grocery store.  What city do you live in, I'll send you some addresses of shops....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #555 on: September 13, 2011, 02:48:05 PM »
^^
RAW POWDER much, much cheaper at an INDIAN spice shop/grocery store.  What city do you live in, I'll send you some addresses of shops....

I live in Hawaii. The island of Oahu. The main city is Honolulu but I'm in Kaneohe.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: September 13, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »
Pellius, I am not talking about invisible teacups floating in space, but actual muscular size increases accompanied by more strength. I can tell you it feels great. My arms are swelling up and are hard. Don't stay on the dark side under the spell of the evil gh15. You will be sorry. Join me on the adventure of a lifetime and get your lost self-respect back!

I don't know what you mean by losing self-respect. Please explain that but don't conflate me losing YOUR respect to have on iota of an influence on any of my personal feelings of self worth.
Make sure you post a before and after shot of your arms. You don't have to test your theories on your whole body.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #557 on: September 13, 2011, 02:51:56 PM »
you are enterntaining ,,almost like suckmuscle level,, good for relief,, vince basile .... is something out of the book of legends,, he is something that = ufo ,, i cant figure his brain ,, no mastter how much i try cant figure his brain ,, he thinks broken

gh15 approved

This.....guys brain is misfiring

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #558 on: September 13, 2011, 05:29:21 PM »
Pellius, you do so many unusual and perhaps extreme things both in your lifestyle and ingesting nutritional 'supplements' that I wonder what you are doing to your body. Why do you need so much Vitamin C? Megadosing is probably unhelpful. Ditto for taking fish oils and vet supplements. Do you have sore joints? It could be that the megadosing of Vitamin C is preventing absorption of nutrients since it will be a laxative in doses over 2 grams per day. Oddly enough, Linus Pauling advocated megadosing but it was later found to be unnecessary and only mildly beneficial. Some of us got pure ascorbic acid and tried using it. Bitter stuff. I stopped this nonsense when research showed it didn't prevent colds. I don't take any vitamins and my diet is crap. I am still healthy.

If you follow alternative medicine then no one can save you. You also are one of those guys who doesn't like to see any bodyfat as it makes you feel awful. What can I say? Take up table tennis but give bodybuilding a miss. You won't look much different no matter what you do.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #559 on: September 13, 2011, 05:33:30 PM »
Pellius, you do so many unusual and perhaps extreme things both in your lifestyle and ingesting nutritional 'supplements' that I wonder what you are doing to your body. Why do you need so much Vitamin C? Megadosing is probably unhelpful. Ditto for taking fish oils and vet supplements. Do you have sore joints? It could be that the megadosing of Vitamin C is preventing absorption of nutrients since it will be a laxative in doses over 2 grams per day. Oddly enough, Linus Pauling advocated megadosing but it was later found to be unnecessary and only mildly beneficial. Some of us got pure ascorbic acid and tried using it. Bitter stuff. I stopped this nonsense when research showed it didn't prevent colds. I don't take any vitamins and my diet is crap. I am still healthy.

If you follow alternative medicine then no one can save you. You also are one of those guys who doesn't like to see any bodyfat as it makes you feel awful. What can I say? Take up table tennis but give bodybuilding a miss. You won't look much different no matter what you do.

Monster inference, Mr. 'scientifically minded.'

w8m8

« Reply #560 on: September 13, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »

YO YO YO

Hey Mr.Canada 1970 ( which means fuck all )

Get your sad tired saggy wrinkled old piss smelling body into board shorts ONLY .. warp your decrepit ass into the same position as Pellius .. and get some young lad to take a quick shot

I want to see your "healthy I know better" picture.. go on .... do it

you won't though .. piss bag

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #561 on: September 13, 2011, 05:45:26 PM »

YO YO YO

Hey Mr.Canada 1970 ( which means fuck all )

Get your sad tired saggy wrinkled old piss smelling body into board shorts ONLY .. warp your decrepit ass into the same position as Pellius .. and get some young lad to take a quick shot

I want to see your "healthy I know better" picture.. go on .... do it

you won't though .. piss bag

don't talk that way to Mr. Northern Territories 1943!
Deep Tissue Massage

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: September 13, 2011, 08:45:46 PM »
thread reaches over 10,000 views  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 13, 2011, 11:11:52 PM »

Yes, I have sore joints. I've had several surgeries on both knees, over 95% of my cartilage have been removed on both knees, I've had surgeries on both shoulders and torn rotator cuffs which they could not repair because the tendon retracted into the joints. I've lost count how many times my elbows have been dislocated. Yeah, the joints get kind of sore. That's why I've been on Adequan and then Alflutop for over a decade until our government has recently decided I can't have it anymore. I take 3 grams/day of Vitamin C because a doctor many years ago, Dr. Walzak ,who worked with all the top bodybuilders of that era (including Arnold), suggested to in a seminar he gave at our gym.

OK, so you don't take vitamins and your diet is crap. But face it Vince, you also look like crap. And you may be healthy in the sense of free of disease but you certainly aren't in any kind of shape. And haven't been for years.  

Anyway, you say I should give up bodybuilding (like you obviously did). That I won't look much different no matter what I do. Well, at 51 years old I'd be happy if I can just maintain my condition. You post a picture of me two years ago for reasons I don't know. Well, even at that advanced age I can see I have indeed progressed a tad since then. What about you, Vince?

I should give up weight training, eh? Take up table tennis as I'm wasting my time, eh? Like I said before, I may not be a Bennefato or Robbie Robinson but I think I can hold my own against the average 51 year old weight trainer (BTW, what did you look like at 51?)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: September 13, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »
You look great Pellius...keep doing what you're doing. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: September 13, 2011, 11:17:42 PM »
BTW Vince, I've been looking for that pic you posted of me two years ago. Now I'm convinced that by listening to gh15, the god of hormones, and getting on a few units of Red Tops a day. Something I would not have done if it wasn't for him. Something I couldn't do if it wasn't for him because I was clueless of where you can get legit product -- so by posting that pic I'm convinced that at 51 years old taking that product has softened my frown lines and forehead wrinkles and has made me look younger.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: September 13, 2011, 11:19:19 PM »
You look great Pellius...keep doing what you're doing. 

Proud pupil of gh15.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: September 13, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »
legit GH is magic  :D

people who bash it are useless morons who get bunk stuff

OR

they know how good it is and say it's shit so they keep more for themselfs

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »
When I'm 51, I want to look like pellius but without the hormones..... Well, maybe some legal prescription gh LOL

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: September 13, 2011, 11:26:45 PM »
legit GH is magic  :D

people who bash it are useless morons who get bunk stuff

OR

they know how good it is and say it's shit so they keep more for themselfs

It is indeed the closest thing we have to the fountain of use. Of course anything can be abused but now I 100% agree with gh15 that if we had a government that really did care about our health and quality of life then gh15 would be encourage, promoted and covered by health insurance for everyone over 35 yrs old.

In Feb I started at 2.5iu/day and for the last couple of months I've been using 3iu. So a vial lasts me 3 days and a kit 30 days. That's $200/month. People spend just as much on cigarettes and booze.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »
When I'm 51, I want to look like pellius but without the hormones..... Well, maybe some legal prescription gh LOL

No matter what Basile says, it ain't going to happen. Due to a drastic change in circumstance around 3 years ago I had to go off HRT for around 3 months. Even though I maintained my same training and diet, in fact I was more discipline and strict because I didn't have access to hormones, I slowly but surely lost conditioning. I got softer and weaker and felt horrible. Vince can make any claims he wants, claims that he won't and simply can't back up, but things happen to your body as you grow old. It will happen to all of us unless you die. You can enhance and improve your functional ability and quality of life at any age but eventually you will grow weaker and die.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: September 13, 2011, 11:40:28 PM »
It is indeed the closest thing we have to the fountain of use. Of course anything can be abused but now I 100% agree with gh15 that if we had a government that really did care about our health and quality of life then gh15 would be encourage, promoted and covered by health insurance for everyone over 35 yrs old.

In Feb I started at 2.5iu/day and for the last couple of months I've been using 3iu. So a vial lasts me 3 days and a kit 30 days. That's $200/month. People spend just as much on cigarettes and booze.
The government doesn't care about peoples health.  If it did, then they would ban all cigarettes. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »
The government doesn't care about peoples health.  If it did, then they would ban all cigarettes. 

For the government, it is best when people die on the day they retire and stop paying taxes.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #573 on: September 13, 2011, 11:45:34 PM »
Well, Pellius, I was talking about your health, not mine. I met Dr. Michael Walczak in Vancouver in 1970. I think you are overdoing the Vitamin C by at least 3 times. Of course, I don't subscribe to those megadose theories.
With your extensive injuries it will be a worry as you age. It is understandable that you need things to lessen the pain, etc. Bodybuilding isn't a good idea, either, if your joints are sore because you might aggravate the soreness. I suppose it is an achievement of sorts to remain the same over the years. We used to award a consistency award to those who stayed the same but trained regularly and hard. Enjoy things while you still can. You have a long way to go to reach my age. I am quite surprised that I can still function quite well out bushwalking or training in the gym.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #574 on: September 13, 2011, 11:48:32 PM »
No matter what Basile says, it ain't going to happen. Due to a drastic change in circumstance around 3 years ago I had to go off HRT for around 3 months. Even though I maintained my same training and diet, in fact I was more discipline and strict because I didn't have access to hormones, I slowly but surely lost conditioning. I got softer and weaker and felt horrible. Vince can make any claims he wants, claims that he won't and simply can't backup, but things happen to your body as you grow old. It will happen to all of us unless you die. You can enhance and improve your functional ability and quality of life at any age but eventually you will grow weaker and die.

You know, my fellow octoroon, you have nothing to prove...