Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127024 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »
MIGHTY1 used to claim he was a top 5 pro bodybuilder at one point on there.  You are telling me that there are two top 5 IFBB pros making identical posts?  His posts about Kigtropin were word for word, the same as what GH15 wrote.  Go look through his posts on there from before he got banned.  It has to be the same person.

I said mighty1's posts are the second bible   ;) <------------ ok?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:35 PM »
More pictures of tightbooty please  :P

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »
I expected worse, she should stop woring out her abs

How can you even notice her abs with those gigantor fucking boobs. Jesus christ why do women get them that big? Does that look good to guys? Does it? Really? Be honest guys.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2011, 02:26:02 PM »
How can you even notice her abs with those gigantor fucking boobs. Jesus christ why do women get them that big? Does that look good to guys? Does it? Really? Be honest guys.

Here's an honest answer, never met a pair I didn't like.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »

having HUGE tits has its pros/cons

like people will automatically assume you're a whore if you expose them as in wearing a tank top or wtv and will also see you as an attention seeker

in bed a different story  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2011, 02:33:44 PM »

yes Gigantor fucking boobs are a reason to fuck a slut

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2011, 02:36:17 PM »
What about Avidan ? no offense Ron.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2011, 02:52:30 PM »
BEST NATURAL =

LISTEN CAREFULLY THIS IS WITH FAT BURNERS!! AND WITH HERE AND THERE TURINABOL HALODROL BALONIE 3 WEEKS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON ,,

BEST NATURALS GET TO BE

165LB 16 TO 16.5 INCH ARMS! ! !

READ IT AGAIN

16 TO 16.5 INCH AT 6% BODYFAT,,

this is best natural for you ,,

oh and you thikn they are 5'6? lol

nonono my friends they are 5'10 !

gh15 approved

FACT

By the way Vince, Jones claimed that his all-time best arm meaurement was 17 and 1/4 inch while weighing 205 at the height of 5 feet 8 inches.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 02:54:15 PM »
I expected worse, she should stop woring out her abs

still don't believe she isn't, she doesn't look like a fbb, why would a hot girl be hanging around on steroid boards, very odd, and those sites can be put together if they really want to make themselves seem legit.

TEAM Nasser

Swlabr

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »
well...the part where genetics make pro is based on the tendon placement on the muscle... your muscle can only grow as big as it is long... for example...an average joe prolly has an inch gap btwn his bicep tendon attachment..so most average guys arms will measure 16 inches maybe little bigger after training..

now if you take a pro like jay cutler.. he only has under an 1/2 inch or less btwn..so when he reached a mature age he already had 18 inch pipes before ever lifting a weight... your body has diff. length attachments for ever muscle group..the longer the muscle the less tendon attach space it has... its basic anatomy and physiology

the other huge part is how many fat cells they have in the body... pros have low ammt of fat cells so they stay relatively lean.. and average person is prolly born with 20million.. an obese born person would have 200million.... pros prolly only have under 8000.. you cant reduce fat cells except by lipo suck.. when you diet they will shrink, but if youre the person with 200million then you will prolly never see your 6 pack.

other factors are helpful such as strength, density of fibers, innate recovery...

jay cutler stated in online interview that the first time he ever lifted he was repping 315 on bench...

mr o's are very rare... if for every 1million people there are prolly only a handfull that meet the requisites to be a pro..

and of those few only a fraction of them have the interest and desire to stick it out..

From a fella on Outlawmuscle. This has got to take the cake.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 03:06:59 PM »

id suggest you think about the issue from a different perspective. what if it was a dude and his massive cock took your attention away from his abs. would that look good to you ?  :D  

besides, those are nice big titties but they arent abnormally humongous.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 03:08:44 PM »
still don't believe she isn't, she doesn't look like a fbb, why would a hot girl be hanging around on steroid boards, very odd, and those sites can be put together if they really want to make themselves seem legit.

what are you talking about, you understand she has fake tits because the fat burners and aas shes taking made them disappear, right?

Jizzacked

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2011, 03:19:47 PM »
for someone calling themselves tight booty, ass looks pretty flat.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 03:27:19 PM »

She (tightbooty) has a chat Web cam... pay the pipper if you wanna see her strip and discuss AAS with you

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »

didnt she also fuck/stalk liar priest? i forget which - apparently he pissed on her though

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 03:40:33 PM »
didnt she also fuck/stalk liar priest? i forget which - apparently he pissed on her though

She stalks everyone, from dark meat shawn ray to casper Wolf

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
i dont know if to cry or to laugh ,, are you kidding me ? this is 17-18 inch arms and the fella is not drug free ,, this is hormonized bodybuilder,, foro god sake atleast dont respond

gh15 approved
What hormones is he on, Nasser/Dennis?
!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 03:45:42 PM »
Basile couldn't get to 6% bodyfat when he competed all doped up on Dball. There's no way the man will ever see the south side of 15% bodyfat yet alone 6-8. Basile should move into the top five just for his postings in this thread alone.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 03:47:54 PM »
No, they look terrible. Makes a woman look like a stripper and/or an attention seeking WHORE. For some men that's all fine and dandy, but there are those of us who know we are judged by the quality of the woman by our side.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »

Two pictures of Leroy Colbert, the first man to build 21 inch muscular arms drug free.
Imagine what could have been his potential if he had access to the enhancement drugs so prominent today.

What hormones was Leroy Colbert on, Nasser/Dennis gh15? Surely you can tell just by looking at him even though he competed before you were born. After all, you are "god of hormones."  ::)
!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 03:53:26 PM »
No, they look terrible. Makes a woman look like a stripper and/or an attention seeking WHORE. For some men that's all fine and dandy, but there are those of us who know we are judged by the quality of the woman by our side.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:08 PM »
What hormones was Leroy Colbert on, Nasser/Dennis gh15? Surely you can tell just by looking at him even though he competed before you were born. After all, you are "god of hormones."  ::)

In the 80's Vince Taylor was on the cover of "I forgot mag" with his story how he got 19 inch arms. Funny because Vince's arms were ridiculously bigger than Leroy Colberts here. Colberts would be lucky to be 17 1/2 here. And if he got to 6%, they would be much smaller.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
gh15 is on the ropes so has to use the qualifier about 6% bodyfat. If I could naturally get 19 inch arms and be in the same condition that I was when I won Mr Canada in 1970 then I win the argument.

I have absolutely no desire to get as lean as the pros do where you see striations in their glutes. I would use extreme training methods and special equipment to achieve my size.

Guys like Bud Counts and Leroy Colbert had honest 19 inch arms in the old days before steroids ruined bodybuilding.