Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127022 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2011, 03:30:26 AM »
Where did I come from?  I have been reading your posts and threads for months now Nassar.  So yeah if I am reading your posts, of course I was bound to see this one.  I find it kind of comical that you make up your mind about someone, based on information your elfs bring you.  I just assumed that you had a mind of your own and was a real thinking kind of man.  Age is not 50, I am just into my 40's...don't do botox, I don't need to.  I paid for my own implants after I lost my own C cup natural breast tissue to competing in natural amateur womens bodybuilding in australia.  The rest I won't comment on because its ridiculous.  Just because I have a photo taken with a pro bodybuilder doesn't mean I fucked him also.  

Fuck off.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2011, 03:32:14 AM »
Fuck off.
I heard you the first time numbnuts, but since my name was bought up I wanted to clear up a few things.  Now I'll fuck off.   

whitewidow

« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2011, 03:33:33 AM »
Where did I come from?  I have been reading your posts and threads for months now Nassar.  So yeah if I am reading your posts, of course I was bound to see this one.  I find it kind of comical that you make up your mind about someone, based on information your elfs bring you.  I just assumed that you had a mind of your own and was a real thinking kind of man.  Age is not 50, I am just into my 40's...don't do botox, I don't need to.  I paid for my own implants after I lost my own C cup natural breast tissue to competing in natural amateur womens bodybuilding in australia.  The rest I won't comment on because its ridiculous.  Just because I have a photo taken with a pro bodybuilder doesn't mean I fucked him also.  

I remeber you from SSB. you and vin diesel. I remember vin got banned for trying to give men advice-lolnice to see your still around. keep up the good work!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2011, 03:35:23 AM »
I heard you the first time numbnuts, but since my name was bought up I wanted to clear up a few things.  Now I'll fuck off.   

3 posts too many, stupid.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion here.

whitewidow

« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2011, 03:35:45 AM »
those are not pro cycles and not given to 16 year old,, they are given with warning that its for true bodybuilders who want to get into advance level,, read the bible while you can ...maybe youll be able to step on stage before your fall..

gh15 approved

No I have seen you post cycles that high doses of test , HGH/insulin that is only for very advanced BB's

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:51 AM »

who said you fucked him? what are you talking about,, look how about you give whitewido here few cam sessions of your  beautiful self so he can jack off his frastration ,, he needs some one on one real time ,, do it for him he has limited time in the cult ,, ill count of for you as bonus points

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2011, 03:38:48 AM »
No I have seen you post cycles that high doses of test , HGH/insulin that is only for very advanced BB's

how do you thicnk kukleo the kid got to compete at 265lb ?? um? you have to get there if you want to be at the top ! you can play around with 200lb but you will only do locals...now its a choice to make ,, i give my pupils everythiung in the arsenal of bodybuilding period
i also expect them to have some brain attached to their head
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2011, 03:55:04 AM »

What have you posted? post after post of meltdowns and childish garbage, have you taken too much clomid or something you shrunken nuts estrogenic bitch ::)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2011, 03:56:38 AM »

How much do you charge to turn a trick?
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 07, 2011, 04:01:15 AM »
What have you posted? post after post of meltdowns and childish garbage, have you taken too much clomid or something you shrunken nuts estrogenic bitch ::)

I think white widow desperately needs a black cock up his ass.

whitewidow

« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2011, 04:07:27 AM »
where the fuck did she come from?  when did i say anythingn about you ,, i dont say nothing i get reports ,,my pupils bring me reports and i decide what i make posting of,, i never said anything abotu your life style i have no idea about it,,i just rememebr my pupils tell me you like write with lots of ! and that you are very goolible and then show me the posting abotu 19 inch arms..

there IS NO 19 INCH ARM WALKING ON PLANET EARTH AT CONDITIONED SIE 6-7% NATURAL ! not even one fella! and im talking here 5'10 not only midgits,, yes you can have 19 inch arm if you are 6'4 6'5 naturally yes....then again

5'11 and under you will NEVER SEE CONDITIONED 19 INCH ARM 6-7% ,,,just look at groink from this boarding,, maybe best arms when it come to size....and he on hormones 19 inches! this is thunderdome example home made...and he is very gifted in the arm department and he is litle over 5'11...

you just wont find conditioned 19 inch arms not even 18 inch arms unless bodyfat is much higher...and fella is much taller than 5'10...

5'10 18 inch conditoned = hormonized

6 feet 19 inch conditioned = hormonized

the list go on and on ,,

there is no natural nothing in bodybuilding,, got to learn it ,, natural is dead at 165 6% 16 inch arms...and 5'10!

gh15 approved

Ive seen a natural with 18 inch arms who is probably 9% BF. I bet he could get 19IN naturally the dude is like 5-8 175pds! works-out everyday no matter what! all he uses is EAS phosphagen creatine! this is no bullshit he puts most juicers to shame!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #211 on: September 07, 2011, 04:08:19 AM »

Im sure it wouldnt be his first
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #212 on: September 07, 2011, 04:11:35 AM »

I posted a cycle right above for you bad boy! top of page

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2011, 04:14:04 AM »

Safe bet.

I'd say he injects more black cocks into his anus than a pro BB sticks needles in his body on a daily basis.

whitewidow

« Reply #214 on: September 07, 2011, 04:14:52 AM »
How much do you charge to turn a trick?

alot more than you if your trying to compare she blows you away and men tend to pay more for gay sex. your 2011 loser of the year scmoe buster the under paid male prostitute-gay 4 pay all  day is his motto. now I posted a cycle at the top of the page. those are the type I run. Now go suck gh15's limp cock. he just found another $5 bucks

w8m8

« Reply #215 on: September 07, 2011, 04:16:12 AM »
I heard you the first time numbnuts, but since my name was bought up I wanted to clear up a few things.  Now I'll fuck off.  

You're a narc .. you use BB boards to hook up with guys who will pay you .. then you rat out the ones who won't come back for seconds

All the pictures you've posted are whore adverts ... you don't compete and make your money with your web-cam  

I'd bet you've already been making a list here of who you can narc on and who will pay you for services

Please inform me of anything else you have EVER added to any board you're a member on .. you're a classless fucking pig

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2011, 04:18:32 AM »
alot more than you if your trying to compare she blows you away and men tend to pay more for gay sex. your 2011 loser of the year scmoe buster the under paid male prostitute-gay 4 pay all  day is his motto. now I posted a cycle at the top of the page. those are the type I run. Now go suck gh15's limp cock. he just found another $5 bucks

I dont need to read what you have to do to make a living, but thanks for sharing ::)

If im 2011 loser of the year then you are loser for eternity, tiny tit ::)
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2011, 04:18:54 AM »
how do you thicnk kukleo the kid got to compete at 265lb ?? um? you have to get there if you want to be at the top ! you can play around with 200lb but you will only do locals...now its a choice to make ,, i give my pupils everythiung in the arsenal of bodybuilding period
i also expect them to have some brain attached to their head
gh15 approved

More money in a real job and investing in the pharmaceutical market. i just kick back and watch the G's stack. You know a source like Euroman makes 5K on a average a day? thats 150,000 a month. thats a lowball estimate. he can pull 7K a day sometimes.Im sure nordic does well too. but not 5-10K a day like euroman plus he is in india the conversion is crazy plus its very cheap to live there. he lives in a fucking palace

whitewidow

« Reply #218 on: September 07, 2011, 04:20:25 AM »

cycle was posted at top of page. I am sorry your mom has a black cock. :'(

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #219 on: September 07, 2011, 04:21:17 AM »

Which she fucks you in the ass with
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 07, 2011, 04:22:09 AM »

That was weak, almost pathetically weak.  ::) ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #221 on: September 07, 2011, 04:23:36 AM »

Ok gimmick account. Im sure you take it everynight on those mean streets you turn your tricks on. seems like you know alot about turning tricks. BTW the cycle I posted is on top of page 9

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 07, 2011, 04:25:36 AM »
Ok gimmick account. Im sure you take it everynight on those mean streets you turn your tricks on. seems like you know alot about turning tricks. BTW the cycle I posted is on top of page 9

Wow, someone is melting down, what a surprise.

STFU up narc and suck some more cock, you desperately crave some it seems.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #223 on: September 07, 2011, 04:27:52 AM »

Yes i saw your cycle, your PCT protocol is good

Now excuse me ive got to go back to the mean streets and turn some tricks so i can send all my money to euroman ::)
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2011, 04:28:52 AM »

That was weak, almost pathetically weak.  ::) ::)

OK nighty night gimmicks. i will leave you 3 alone to have a gay threesome. Gh15 I hope you sold a pair of your posing trunks today so you can get a vial of ugl mexi gear. I know your hurting to shoot-up.all 3 of you are the biggest losers I can think of. nasser spending your whole day and night on getbig! what a loser! you lost all your sponsors and hang out with young boys half your age like alex23 something is def wrong with that picture. gay sex definately going down with the 2 of you! do you give or take?