Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127010 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #225 on: September 07, 2011, 04:29:42 AM »
Yes i saw your cycle, your PCT protocol is good

Now excuse me ive got to go back to the mean streets and turn some tricks so i can send all my money to euroman ::)

I like the vitargo, that's a real burner.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2011, 04:30:39 AM »
OK nighty night gimmicks. i will leave you 3 alone to have a gay threesome. Gh15 I hope you sold a pair of your posing trunks today so you can get a vial of ugl mexi gear. I know your hurting to shoot-up.all 3 of you are the biggest losers I can think of. nasser spending your whole day and night on getbig! what a loser! you lost all your sponsors and hang out with young boys half your age like alex23 something is def wrong with that picture. gay sex definately going down with the 2 of you! do you give or take?

::) ::) ::) ::)

How old are you, 12?

I have seen 8 year olds utter better insults.

whitewidow

« Reply #227 on: September 07, 2011, 04:31:36 AM »
Yes i saw your cycle, your PCT protocol is good

Now excuse me ive got to go back to the mean streets and turn some tricks so i can send all my money to euroman ::)

the whole cycle is primetime. run it and if your not looking jacked you got bunk gear. thats the cycle of cycles if you want a rock hard lean look

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 07, 2011, 04:31:51 AM »
who said you fucked him? what are you talking about,, look how about you give whitewido here few cam sessions of your  beautiful self so he can jack off his frastration ,, he needs some one on one real time ,, do it for him he has limited time in the cult ,, ill count of for you as bonus points

gh15 approved

I never said you said I fucked anyone, however I thought I did read one of your posts where you said I fuck anyone with a pro card.  But then again it could have been someone else who said it.  Also I thought you referred to me as a whore, but I am not keeping tabs on who said what around here.  I am just dispelling some of the things I have read here in this thread and I guess I am posting to you, since you did bring my name up first.  

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #229 on: September 07, 2011, 04:34:16 AM »
the whole cycle is primetime. run it and if your not looking jacked you got bunk gear. thats the cycle of cycles if you want a rock hard lean look

You included Tbol and Primo in your cycle, those 2 steroids do not get a lot of love these days but i actually think they are very good, especially Tbol
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #230 on: September 07, 2011, 04:42:00 AM »
I never said you said I fucked anyone, however I thought I did read one of your posts where you said I fuck anyone with a pro card.  But then again it could have been someone else who said it.  Also I thought you referred to me as a whore, but I am not keeping tabs on who said what around here.  I am just dispelling some of the things I have read here in this thread and I guess I am posting to you, since you did bring my name up first.  

every girkl is a whore to me and every fella is a homo to me,, its just the way i talk ,, got to keep the gh15 vocabulary,,there is 10% of girls that are normal ...go find them thats the problem

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 07, 2011, 04:50:35 AM »
every girkl is a whore to me and every fella is a homo to me,, its just the way i talk ,, got to keep the gh15 vocabulary,,there is 10% of girls that are normal ...go find them thats the problem

gh15 approved
Well I am not really the typical norm. 

w8m8

« Reply #232 on: September 07, 2011, 04:53:11 AM »
Well I am not really the typical norm. 

no .. you're a NARC that happens to also be a whore

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:13 AM »
Ive seen a natural with 18 inch arms who is probably 9% BF. I bet he could get 19IN naturally the dude is like 5-8 175pds! works-out everyday no matter what! all he uses is EAS phosphagen creatine! this is no bullshit he puts most juicers to shame!

haha this is the second oldest one in the book, next to 'my brother/cousin/nephew is bigger than you (with 'he doesnt even work out' optional)' - oh and this is some black dude i assume, because you know 'black genetics'.

but again, gh15 argues specific - 5'8", 170, 16.5 inch arm, 6-7% bodyfat...and once again someone uses an example that is outside those measurements...as in two full % points higher, and probably heavier  bodyweignt, and unless you measured the arms you are probably wrong anyway...thats if you didnt just make this up to begin with.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:49 AM »
no .. you're a NARC that happens to also be a whore
Since GH15/Nassar is so wise and knows all about what goes on in the industry, I am sure he knows the truth.  So I don't feel I have to comment on this ridiculous rumour.  I have spoken about it enough times to not give a shit anymore.  People who know me know that I am not and there is not bit of evidence to support this rumour.  Just because some pos called "gimp" an ex security mod from ssb made up this rumour for revenge because I wouldn't give him any info on gymace does not mean that I am a narc.  For one, never taken any aas...secondly no criminal record...so why would I narc?  And who exactly has gone away because of me?  Nobody.  

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 07, 2011, 05:03:47 AM »
Since GH15/Nassar is so wise and knows all about what goes on in the industry, I am sure he knows the truth.  So I don't feel I have to comment on this ridiculous rumour.  I have spoken about it enough times to not give a shit anymore.  People who know me know that I am not and there is not bit of evidence to support this rumour.  Just because some pos called "gimp" an ex security mod from ssb made up this rumour for revenge because I wouldn't give him any info on gymace does not mean that I am a narc.  For one, never taken any aas...secondly no criminal record...so why would I narc?  And who exactly has gone away because of me?  Nobody.  

Listen, bitch:

gh15 is not Nasser.

gh15 is Gunter Schlierkamp.

w8m8

« Reply #236 on: September 07, 2011, 05:06:04 AM »

not a rumour .. you're a narc .. and a whore

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #237 on: September 07, 2011, 05:10:25 AM »
well booty ,, my pupils are not in a good mood today ,, try tomorow,, lol
you got welcomed to the thunderdome though,,rough welcome but atleast you are in ,, wait until wil grant see this lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2011, 05:30:58 AM »

listen you stupid cunt  .. who the fuck do you think you can fool here ?

no criminal record and you didn't use aas .. <--- That's your defense ? .. fuck off liar

narcs don't have criminal records because they roll over you fuckwit

people that know you that still may say anythng nice are the desperate losers who need a webcam hooker and  money to get a nut .. you stupid whore

now answer my other question .. SLUT

what have you ever added of worth to any of the dozens of boards you are on ?

you're a NARC .. and too used up to be worth whatever fee you charge

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2011, 05:35:51 AM »
well booty ,, my pupils are not in a good mood today ,, try tomorow,, lol
you got welcomed to the thunderdome though,,rough welcome but atleast you are in ,, wait until wil grant see this lol

gh15 approved
Oh yes Willgrant..how could I forgot.  He added 10 years to my actual age, said someone else bought my implants and doesn't believe that a woman who takes care of herself my age is void of botox.  
But thank you for the welcome Nassar (haha), nice to finally meet you.  Don't worry you no longer have a pro card so you're safe. (joke there...HAHA)   ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2011, 05:42:04 AM »
w8m8, you think you get your record cleaned for being a narc? lol

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2011, 05:45:13 AM »
Quality thread :)

w8m8

« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2011, 06:03:21 AM »
w8m8, you think you get your record cleaned for being a narc? lol

Fuck off retard

when you learn how shit works then speak to me .. otherwise shut your cock holster .. you sound better when you're quiet

I'd kick you in your useless nuts and have you on the ground like the bitch you are.  You wouldn't even get your hands on me to find out how tight I am.  But then again your dick doesnt work so no point even looking sideways at me.  

bad ass arn't cha LOL

a scraggly dried up whore that makes a living off test filled guys who like you are unable to get a mate

you're a vile pig with no self respect and a NARC who needs to be left in the gutter from whence you came .. cum dumpster

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2011, 06:05:52 AM »
You limped dick tough guys must stick together.  How about the both of you go off and try and make each other hard.  Then we can talk.  Until then, I don't want to communicate with a useless limp cock.

w8m8

« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2011, 06:10:08 AM »
You limped dick tough guys must stick together.  How about the both of you go off and try and make each other hard.  Then we can talk.  Until then, I don't want to communicate .

of course not .. you have no way of getting paid then do you

and if it were up to you to get a guy hard .. it would take you getting their credit card and a webcam appointment

whore

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2011, 06:14:04 AM »
of course not .. you have no way of getting paid then do you

and if it were up to you to get a guy hard .. it would take you getting their credit card and a webcam appointment

whore
No not the case.  But if I want to chat and flex my pecs and get paid for it, then why not.  I think I see the problem here.  Not only are you a limp dick tough guy, but you also feel threatened by women who speak their mind and have bigger balls than you. 

w8m8

« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2011, 06:19:12 AM »
No not the case.  But if I want to chat and flex my pecs and get paid for it, then why not.  I think I see the problem here.  Not only are you a limp dick tough guy, but you also feel threatened by women who speak their mind and have bigger balls than you. 

LOL .. no really ... LOLOLOL  ;D

You're truly a clueless clap ridden fucking cunt .... I'm never threatened by anyone .. you have no mind to speak of ... and if you had balls you wouldnt be a NARC

where does your role playing come in to the flexing bit ?

do you growl for the boys while you pump up the silicone that rides under your chin ?

w8m8

« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2011, 06:25:05 AM »
Never slept with a competing professional bodybuilder.

so when you were stalking Lee Priest he wasn't a pro ?

SHIT YOU MAKE OUT LIKE WE ARE ACOUPLE..YOU SAY WE TOOK PIC IN 97 AT ARNOLD AND YOU CAN STILL FEEL MY ARM AROUND YOU NOW..MMMMMMM...WE CHAT IN BEGINING ALL WAS GOOD THEN YOU START THIS COUPLE THING LIKE US...MAKING LOVE ALL THIS STUFF..I SAY SURE COME VISIT...FOR WEEKEND..YOU GET TICKET TO COME FOR 8 DAYS SHIT......THEN NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE HAD ...WERE YOU HAVE TALKED LIKE WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOREVER...STALKER TO ME OR JUST A BIT WIERD.......THE WAY YOU TALK........SO I WILL KEEP THOR IN THE LOOP ........ALTHOUGH YOU DO PUT ON A GOOD MASTURBATION CAM SHOW.......AFTER NOT EVEN REALLY KNOWING ME......YEAH THAT MAKES ME WANNA RUN OUT AND MEET YOU.......YOU SAY I ONLY WANNA FUCK YOU IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU COME VISIT WHEN YOU HAD PLANNED ON IT...WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY FUCK....SO SORRY IT WASNT ABOUT FUCKING SORRY TO DISPPIONT YOU.........I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU BY NOW IF I WANTED SEX ..YOU SAY I GOT COLD FEET ..NO I GOT SMART AND WIERDO RADAR WENT OFF....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2011, 06:26:00 AM »
LOL .. no really ... LOLOLOL  ;D

You're truly a clueless clap ridden fucking cunt .... I'm never threatened by anyone .. you have no mind to speak of ... and if you had balls you wouldnt be a NARC

where does your role playing come in to the flexing bit ?

do you growl for the boys while you pump up the silicone that rides under your chin ?
I very much have a mind of my own and I am not afraid to speak out.  I am a natty female and yes have bigger balls than you sadly.  Let's see where does my role play come into for the flexing bit?  Well I have done a role play where I pretended to be able to bend steel bars.  So I was flexing then.   ;D  I pick and choose what I will do on there and I turn down requests everyday.  I believe you have to make your limitations when you start working on a paid for chat site.  My limitations are no full nudity, however I do go topless because I go topless on the beach here...it's the aussie way pretty much.  And I don't think being topless is much of a big deal.  My fantasy role playing is pretty tame, like pretending to be a super hero...hahaha  You would be surprised how many guys ask me to do this and yet I never put the idea into their mind.  So back to the subject, I can't help you get your cock working again.  Sorry sweetie.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2011, 06:27:53 AM »
so when you were stalking Lee Priest he wasn't a pro ?

No comment.  I won't discuss him.