Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126770 times)

w8m8

Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2011, 06:47:32 AM »
I very much have a mind of my own and I am not afraid to speak out.  I am a natty female and yes have bigger balls than you sadly.  Let's see where does my role play come into for the flexing bit?  Well I have done a role play where I pretended to be able to bend steel bars.  So I was flexing then.   ;D  I pick and choose what I will do on there and I turn down requests everyday.  I believe you have to make your limitations when you start working on a paid for chat site.  My limitations are no full nudity, however I do go topless because I go topless on the beach here...it's the aussie way pretty much.  And I don't think being topless is much of a big deal.  My fantasy role playing is pretty tame, like pretending to be a super hero...hahaha  You would be surprised how many guys ask me to do this and yet I never put the idea into their mind.  So back to the subject, I can't help you get your cock working again.  Sorry sweetie.  

Don't call me Sweetie .. I find you totally disgusting

you're here to find guys to narc on and make some cash from webcam sessions .. you do whatever the customer wants .. you just coyly say .. that will cost you extra .. how many pm's have you gotten so far here asking for an appointment ? .. you really should cut Ron in on the money you'll get  

and .. newsflash .. I'm not a guy you fucking spastic stupid bitch ... not that you can see past the piles of silicone under your nose

No comment.  I won't discuss him.  

LOLOL .. yeah .. I bet you won't comment .. how about the full nude pictures you have out ? you want to chat about those ?

LIAR and NARC ... added to being a stretched out cum dumpster who stalks men when they see her for what she is .. yeah it sure seems like you got it going on girl

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2011, 06:54:20 AM »
I haven't received any pm's.  And I didn't post here for customers.  Incase you haven't noticed, I have been a member since April but only posted today because I was bought up in a thread which I am very much entitled to do.  So you're not a guy, but yet you talk like a truck driver.  I never would have guessed you had estrogen...my bad! 
Again, you're not going to get me to discuss Lee. 

w8m8

« Reply #252 on: September 07, 2011, 07:02:14 AM »
I haven't received any pm's.  And I didn't post here for customers.  Incase you haven't noticed, I have been a member since April but only posted today because I was bought up in a thread which I am very much entitled to do.  So you're not a guy, but yet you talk like a truck driver.  I never would have guessed you had estrogen...my bad!  
Again, you're not going to get me to discuss Lee.  

LOL .. my language is not one tenth as dirty as your well used wart ridden minge

so you have experience with truckers too eh ?

after webcamming with strangers who pay you .. you troll truckstops .. brilliant

I don't need you to discuss a fucking thing .. the fact you are just now posting .. weeks after your name was brought up .. and months after you reg'd .. shows your agenda slut

you're a board whore and a narc .. you are worthless and disgusting .. you have yet mentioned one thing that you have contributed that has any value on any of the dozens of BB boards you've joined .. because you join them looking to rat on people and get customers

you are the type of female that ruins the way men think of the rest of us .. you're a fucking empty headed pig

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: September 07, 2011, 07:22:57 AM »
LOL .. my language is not one tenth as dirty as your well used wart ridden minge

so you have experience with truckers too eh ?

after webcamming with strangers who pay you .. you troll truckstops .. brilliant

I don't need you to discuss a fucking thing .. the fact you are just now posting .. weeks after your name was brought up .. and months after you reg'd .. shows your agenda slut

you're a board whore and a narc .. you are worthless and disgusting .. you have yet mentioned one thing that you have contributed that has any value on any of the dozens of BB boards you've joined .. because you join them looking to rat on people and get customers

you are the type of female that ruins the way men think of the rest of us .. you're a fucking empty headed pig

Do you always just post whatever shit comes out of your mind without thinking first?  As I was saying, I have been a member since April and only posted because I was mentioned quite a bit in this thread.  So the reasons you're suggesting I am here, doesn't add up.  I am quite a fan of Gh15....love his posts and that's how I found this thread.  I have no other reasons to post here.  I don't need to get the wrong type of customers on HBC anyway.  I would only kick any trouble makers out of my room, so again your theories don't hold up.  And the bit about the truck driver...yes you talk like one.  It's a saying here...doesn't mean that I actually kick around with them.  I would guess that you have little to no estrogen and are flat chested...hence the reason why you keep bringing up my tits. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 07, 2011, 07:34:22 AM »
CATFIGHT!!  ;D

newmom

« Reply #255 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:20 AM »
Booty,

I can vouch for W8, she's got a nice huge rack. She speaks her mind and don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks. I love her (homo)

Swlabr

« Reply #256 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:43 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #257 on: September 07, 2011, 07:37:00 AM »
Do you always just post whatever shit comes out of your mind without thinking first?  As I was saying, I have been a member since April and only posted because I was mentioned quite a bit in this thread.  So the reasons you're suggesting I am here, doesn't add up.  I am quite a fan of Gh15....love his posts and that's how I found this thread.  I have no other reasons to post here.  I don't need to get the wrong type of customers on HBC anyway.  I would only kick any trouble makers out of my room, so again your theories don't hold up.  And the bit about the truck driver...yes you talk like one.  It's a saying here...doesn't mean that I actually kick around with them.  I would guess that you have little to no estrogen and are flat chested...hence the reason why you keep bringing up my tits. 

I know you're stupid .. so I do try to type slowly for you to keep up .. my tits are natural and very lovely .. mine didn't need to be  bought .. Strange that you want everyone to notice yours .. so mentioning them should not be odd to you .. every photo you take shows the out of proportion over filled silicone bags under your chin like a billboard for your business .. like was said .. you are an empty headed cum dumpster and a NARC .. you add nothing but an open door to the people who have you on their string .. play on whore

snitches end up in ditches

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2011, 07:37:07 AM »
Booty,

I can vouch for W8, she's got a nice huge rack. She speaks her mind and don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks. I love her (homo)
Well I guess we both have a huge rack and speak our minds then.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2011, 07:37:36 AM »
Pull up a chair and bring out the popcorn!

newmom

« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2011, 07:37:54 AM »

newmom

« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2011, 07:38:37 AM »

booty you know how the boards run. There's no circle jerk here as opposed to other boards.

Swlabr

« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2011, 07:39:27 AM »
Booty, why do you put a nude picture of yourself in a public album? What happened to self-respect and dignity? ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2011, 07:42:06 AM »
I know you're stupid .. so I do try to type slowly for you to keep up .. my tits are natural and very lovely .. mine didn't need to be  bought .. Strange that you want everyone to notice yours .. so mentioning them should not be odd to you .. every photo you take shows the out of proportion over filled silicone bags under your chin like a billboard for your business .. like was said .. you are an empty headed cum dumpster and a NARC .. you add nothing but an open door to the people who have you on their string .. play on whore

If you're tits are natural and large, then you obviously have never really trained your chest much and got down to very low bodyfat levels.  I only got back what I once had naturally.  I don't see why I should settle for a flat chested man looking pecs, when I once had a lovely natural C cup.  So yes I had to buy them back.  And I went a bit bigger too, since it was the same price...haha
I don't want everyone to notice mine, I wasn't the one who mentioned them here firstly in this thread!  I am entitled to come here and post up anything which is not the truth.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2011, 07:42:45 AM »
Booty, why do you put a nude picture of yourself in a public album? What happened to self-respect and dignity? ???

She sold her self respect and dignity a long time ago
Thunderdome approved

newmom

« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2011, 07:45:18 AM »
can we not pick on those that have no chest (another list calvin wont be on LOL)

ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2011, 07:46:11 AM »

I love that beach pic...it's so natural.  I wasn't aware that the photo was even being taken during the photoshoot.  I happen to like nude photography and have modeled here in various mags down unda.  So since pics are published of me naked, I don't see anything wrong with adding a fav pic to my album.  

Swlabr

« Reply #267 on: September 07, 2011, 07:48:58 AM »
What's so natural about a naked chick with fake tits sitting on a rock while being photographed by a more than likely gay photographer?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: September 07, 2011, 07:51:06 AM »
Listen, there's no hiding it for a narc, if you're a narc you get put down on public record as a narc, narc's don't get found innocent, they get their charges reduced after a year of being a bitch for le

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2011, 07:51:38 AM »

Its "art". lol

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »

"EMPTY HEADED CUM DUMPSTER" !!!!!!   

Oh man, THATS FUNNY.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2011, 08:00:19 AM »
Listen, there's no hiding it for a narc, if you're a narc you get put down on public record as a narc, narc's don't get found innocent, they get their charges reduced after a year of being a bitch for le
Wait a minute....a naked model who also works as a personal trainer (since 2001) who has never used any aas...competed in natty federations here and has no record and lives in Australia, is a narc???  Think about what you are saying here.  Why would I narc?  I don't have any reason to.  And why would I go to bodybuilding shows and compete etc and post as myself if I were up to no good?  I don't even ask any aas related questions since I am not interested in that lifestyle, as I am a lifetime natty and no nothing about the subject to even comment.  It just seems unreal the crap people believe on the internet, just because someone said its so.  I also happen to be friends with a few professional bodybuilders and no one has ever been busted.  I am not interested in what people do with their own bodies...it's their choice, their body.  I happen to believe that cigarettes is worse..totally useless since it doesn't enhance the body and only gives cancer.  I am done speaking on this subject, cause if people want to believe this airy fairy made up shit then go ahead.  People can make up their own minds about me.  

Swlabr

« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »
Thanks for the input, Booty. I'm off to masturbate to your pictures. G'day.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 07, 2011, 08:02:52 AM »
Thanks for the input, Booty. I'm off to masturbate to your pictures. G'day.
G'day mate. 

w8m8

« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2011, 08:14:34 AM »

you don't HAVE a mind you spastic bitch ... take some of your webcam money and buy some self respect

you're a vile female ... there's a line that ain't right to cross here ... so I will try and do this as kind as possible

Look around you and take stock in what you place your self worth in .. is what you gain from the disgusting things you get paid for worth it ? .. Is being a snitch a way you can find pride ? ... what example are you setting for whom you are expected to set an example for ?

you're a mess .. a total trainwreck ... you're so deep into it you live for it and enjoy it .. at your age can you actually think that you have accomplished anything that your children would be glad to brag up and what about things you have you done that they will be ashamed of ? while you're lying spreadeagle in your room stroking your fanny for a strange man on the internet do you have a plan for any chance they walk in on you needing their mother because they had a bad dream or don't feel well .. or do you lock them out ?

have a look at yourself .. and just get over yourself .. you ain't all that ... you're a nutter who likes to make up her own reality

If you're tits are natural and large, then you obviously have never really trained your chest much and got down to very low bodyfat levels.  I am entitled to come here and post up anything which is not the truth.

lolololoersssssss ... fucking looney bitch .. keep on building yourself up ... it's all working out well for you ... good luck finding a man who has any integrity or morals .. you have to realise how pathetic you are on on some level .. or you wouldn't do what you do and you would have a man that didn't need pay to spend time with you .. then have to run home and inject antibiotics

do midgets get discounts ?