Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127021 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »
willgrant y u being so mean to this woman

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: September 07, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »
She is no lady - she is a vile whore that bounces from cock to cock in BB circles - she stalks guys and she offers her kunt for free to anyone in this industry - she is also a NARC..

If she wasnt a lying bitch then she would get treated like a lady - but she is just a ditzy skank - ffs she thinks most of the top guys are natural , what does that tell you about her mind set ?

Yeah but most women are whores and liars, what makes u think she's a narc?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2011, 04:35:16 PM »
Yeah but most women are whores and liars, what makes u think she's a narc?

That's my question too....I get she's a dirty fillthy skanky old lady with a toxic vagina and ugly fake tits.

Swlabr

« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2011, 04:41:50 PM »
I don't think most of the top guys are natural.  I have never said this.  I did however say that it's possible to have 19 inch arms and be a natty, but I am referring to a genetic freak. 

Conditioned, at less than 6 foot?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2011, 04:43:06 PM »
Conditioned, at less than 6 foot?
Yes of course. 

w8m8

« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »
what's the big deal with this whore anyways? She seems to have W8M8/Woten pretty pissed off

She's a snitch .. that's just something people DON'T do ... she's a fuckin low life scum sucking whore ... she puts on webshows for schmoes and is always looking for suckers that she starts "friendships " with so she can get some information out of them

she gets banned from every UG board she joins really quickly ... that's why she's here .. she's running out of boards

She one of the Mayor of Bodybuilding's "posse" of pussy ... it's been said he pays these chix to watch them fuck the roid heads that look like oil bags at the shows .. ask her about him .. and keep in mind who he is .. creepy cuckhold come to mind ? .. but wait until she describes him and take into account this slut is 48 years old and alone for a reason ... and it's not for being fat and ugly

Ask her about Priest and she clams up ... I posted what he thinks of her ... her boyfriend Gymace was let out of a huge charge .. with her help he gathers a lot of info ... he gets to contacts through her and sooner or later finds one that will sort him out and there goes another case he gets credit for .. pretty sure there's still 2 or 3 more years left before he's off their leash

she's a snitch .. and snitches are scum

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »
Why is hormone knowledge something women should have now, why are you guys quizing her, you know she probably knows much more than the avg person right?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2011, 04:47:35 PM »
She's a snitch .. that's just something people DON'T do ... she's a fuckin low life scum sucking whore ... she puts on webshows for schmoes and is always looking for suckers that she starts "friendships " with so she can get some information out of them

she gets banned from every UG board she joins really quickly ... that's why she's here .. she's running out of boards

She one of the Mayor of Bodybuilding's "posse" of pussy ... it's been said he pays these chix to watch them fuck the roid heads that look like oil bags at the shows .. ask her about him .. and keep in mind who he is .. creepy cuckhold come to mind ? .. but wait until she describes him and take into account this slut is 48 years old and alone for a reason ... and it's not for being fat and ugly

Ask her about Priest and she clams up ... I posted what he thinks of her ... her boyfriend Gymace was let out of a huge charge .. with her help he gathers a lot of info ... he gets to contacts through her and sooner or later finds one that will sort him out and there goes another case he gets credit for .. pretty sure there's still 2 or 3 more years left before he's off their leash

she's a snitch .. and snitches are scum

Good enough for me....I hate her  :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »
Yes of course. 

The fuck do you know about building 19 inch arms, natural or not.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »
No offence Booty, but you look pretty old

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2011, 05:39:05 PM »
Picking the dumbest person in bodybuilding is a mighty task. Bodybuilding = mental illness

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »
Ok this is get big right so its about being brutally honest.

I had a short conversation once with Ronnie C. We had a mutual pal.

Seemed like a nice dude. Polite, sorta shy.

AT ONE POINT i HAD THIS STRONG URGE TO GIVE HIM A HUG LIKE YOU WOULD GIVE A SPECIAL OLYMPIC KID WHO TRIED BUT WELL......

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2011, 06:08:17 PM »
yeah buddy

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2011, 12:18:43 AM »
W8M8, absolutely laying the smack down on booty, I remember booty from the old ssb, my god was she an attention whore!!! Complete balonie she only opened her legs for people she was attatched too, many rumours floating around about this one including 3sums girl on girl etc.
Only look as far as her online business and pics she puts in her avatar to see this one is rotten to the core. I disliked her 4years ago and nothing has changed, she comes to the thunderdome and gets her ass handed to her straight out, cant bitch or send open arse shots to the mods to ban peeps exposing her either, all gold

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2011, 12:34:27 AM »
Nasty to see women posting crap about each other. W8 is the female equivalent of a guy who is an asshole.

She says Booty is a fuckin low life scum sucking whore ... she puts on webshows for schmoes. If that

is true then Booty will fit in well here with the Flotsam and assorted dreamers and losers.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #315 on: September 08, 2011, 12:40:20 AM »
Nasty to see women posting crap about each other. W8 is the female equivalent of a guy who is an asshole.

She says Booty is a fuckin low life scum sucking whore ... she puts on webshows for schmoes. If that

is true then Booty will fit in well here with the Flotsam and assorted dreamers and losers.

Would you pose naked on webcam for us after you reach 225lbs naturally @ 8% bf with your hypertrophy protocol?

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #316 on: September 08, 2011, 12:45:09 AM »
Basil we have freedom of speach. You prefer we turned getbig into what ALL other boards are, I mean - pros bullshitting about supplement and new training methods that will make you giant?

We all know how this fucking works and stop lying. Steroids work. They are effective. They are the only reason you can get big and muscular. Then once you are there you make other people believe there is another way to get there and it's your supplement, training method from book, whatever. This way you make money.

We're too young and too intelligent to believe in that crap. And I am too young and too intelligent to follow gh15 guidance either. I am not willing to sacrifice my mental state and sense of well being for few pounds of muscle and few pounds of fat less. I do what I want to do but I am glad that info is there, for anyone who wants to make it to another level. It's better than following false guidance and eating tons of supplements which first and foremost won't do shit except of getting you high and secondly are in few cases just as dangerous as drugs.

QFT mate...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2011, 01:08:14 AM »
Good enough for me....I hate her  :D
lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2011, 01:13:56 AM »
W8M8, absolutely laying the smack down on booty, I remember booty from the old ssb, my god was she an attention whore!!! Complete balonie she only opened her legs for people she was attatched too, many rumours floating around about this one including 3sums girl on girl etc.
Only look as far as her online business and pics she puts in her avatar to see this one is rotten to the core. I disliked her 4years ago and nothing has changed, she comes to the thunderdome and gets her ass handed to her straight out, cant bitch or send open arse shots to the mods to ban peeps exposing her either, all gold
I've never ever had a threesome, so you must be thinking of someone else.  I think Ms Wetback and her husband engaged in threesomes.  That's where you are getting me mixed up with her, possibly. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #319 on: September 08, 2011, 01:25:20 AM »
Donkey Kong has contributed SFA to hypertrophy theory yet feels entitled to bash others who have. What a jerk. He is typical of all the self-styled experts who inhabit internet muscle forums.

They believe they are knowledgeable but avoid debating real issues because they will be found out to be pseudo-experts. In other words, they know very little.

Beliefs about bodybuilding are so ingrained that only independent thinkers can come up with original ideas. That includes nutrition. I feel like a visitor from another planet who has to live among

the handicapped and limited. When I achieve a significant result I will post an update. There will be no pandering on my part to parade in front of schmoes and homosexuals.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #320 on: September 08, 2011, 01:37:08 AM »
donky kong has in his little pinky what you dont have in your all brain you old geezer,, youre out of your mind

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2011, 01:44:17 AM »
I seem to be worrying gh15 plenty. I shake the very foundations of what is believed by the knuckleheads and gurus. What if all that drug bullshit is both wrong and unnecessary?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: September 08, 2011, 02:19:02 AM »
Donkey Kong has contributed SFA to hypertrophy theory yet feels entitled to bash others who have. What a jerk. He is typical of all the self-styled experts who inhabit internet muscle forums.

They believe they are knowledgeable but avoid debating real issues because they will be found out to be pseudo-experts. In other words, they know very little.

Beliefs about bodybuilding are so ingrained that only independent thinkers can come up with original ideas. That includes nutrition. I feel like a visitor from another planet who has to live among

the handicapped and limited. When I achieve a significant result I will post an update. There will be no pandering on my part to parade in front of schmoes and homosexuals.

LOL, as opposed to you, if you know so much, why have i never read anything intelligent from you?  ::) ::) ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #323 on: September 08, 2011, 02:26:06 AM »
The more 'balonie' gh00 posts it becomes patently obvious he is NOT an expert in hypertrophy. It is easy to grow bigger muscles after 35 and even after 65. You simply have to know how to train to stimulate growth. Absolutely no hormones via tablets or injections are required.

Vince, listen to me, stop making this absurd claim. Never has this been proven and there are countless studies that age has a very real effect, a detrimental effect, on muscle hypertrophy. Moreover, it is proved every day. It is proved by you. Why do you think that you no longer are motivated to train? Other interests? Why do you have those other more physically more passive interests? Why don't you want to exert yourself anymore? It's because you're OLD!!!!

Until you can come up with a credible study, like you demand of people like gh15 and others, proving your claim just stop it. You demean yourself and lose even more credibility when you make these baseless claims. Like how it has long been know that you only need 20-25 grams of protein a day. You don't believe that. You don't follow that. Yet you say things like that. Why?

You have made this argument regarding agin in the past. I have addressed them. I have posted studies to support my argument. That's when you disappear. Please comment on these studies.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110802125549.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090331091250.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090911103807.htm

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: September 08, 2011, 02:33:46 AM »
The more 'balonie' gh00 posts it becomes patently obvious he is NOT an expert in hypertrophy. It is easy to grow bigger muscles after 35 and even after 65. You simply have to know how to train to stimulate growth. Absolutely no hormones via tablets or injections are required.

True, that's why every gym is full of 250lbs ripped 70 years olds, because it's so easy at they age to build muscle.

65 year olds also dominate the olympic games, as opposed to 30 year olds.