Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127005 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #375 on: September 08, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »
dunkin donuts don't sell scones LOL
The one near me does..actually, there are like 7 near me, but the one I usually go to has apple cinnamon and blueberry.

newmom

« Reply #376 on: September 08, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
The one near me does..actually, there are like 7 near me, but the one I usually go to has apple cinnamon and blueberry.

gotcha, I've yet to see one sell any. Have you tried them? I love the pumpkin spice cawwwfeee, glad they brought it back earlier this year

io856

« Reply #377 on: September 08, 2011, 06:43:56 PM »
haha, the 80 year old pile of afterbirth thinks he has some magical destiny, when in reality, he looks like a retired plumber who sits at Dunkin Donuts eating scones and wondering if the 27 year old Puerto Rican behind the counter will give him hand relief, if he threatens to report him to immigration.
Haha yes, Vince is a clueless old creep. Needs to stop talking balonie and cleanup his warehouse.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #378 on: September 08, 2011, 07:05:52 PM »
Listen to the din generated by the vulgar participants on this forum. When 'women' mimmic foul-mouthed men it is hardly enjoyable even to someone who enjoys watching Jerry Springer.

Please use good English when addressing me if you have any sense of facilitating intelligent discourse. Women who behave like anal-retentive misfits need not target me with their refuse.

Look upon my works ye mortals and despair!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: September 08, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »

where can we read your works, vince?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #380 on: September 08, 2011, 07:20:57 PM »
where can we read your works, vince?

He has none. In all my years on strength training boards, I've never seen  his magical theory of hypertrophy explained. Just vagueness and circular arguements.

He's quite the metalworker though.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #381 on: September 08, 2011, 07:31:52 PM »
haha, the 80 year old pile of afterbirth thinks he has some magical destiny, when in reality, he looks like a retired plumber who sits at Dunkin Donuts eating scones and wondering if the 27 year old Puerto Rican behind the counter will give him hand relief, if he threatens to report him to immigration.
;D
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #382 on: September 08, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »
Ozymandias  by Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822)

I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal these words appear:
“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: September 08, 2011, 07:41:15 PM »
Ozymandias  by Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822)

I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal these words appear:
“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Vince, why keep fighting a battle you consistently lose, at least in the eyes of getbiggers?
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #384 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:24 PM »
really...you "grow much better now" ??

so you should look even better now right ??  so why do you look like a fat old man ?

he look like a skinny fat old man ,, not only fat old man ,, he is crazy skinny fat old man

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #385 on: September 08, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »
Gals like W8 turn my stomach. Why some are nasty and attack the blokes here is something I don't comprehend. She has no vestige of femininity and I find that replusive and vulgar.

If others welcome her and think she is wonderful then that is bizarre. Look at her attack on Booty. wtf is that kind of low-life language? Pure filth that

lowers Getbig further into the cesspool

again like i said about donky kong....w has in her little punky more brain than you have in your all head,,you are out of your mind,, you show signs of insanity,,im not kidding around im serious,, yoiu show signs of really not understanding the activity you were part of for so long,, it is simply nuts,, i realy can not believe you were mr canada,, probably competed alone,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: September 08, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
If you're tits are natural and large, then you obviously have never really trained your chest much and got down to very low bodyfat levels.  I only got back what I once had naturally.  I don't see why I should settle for a flat chested man looking pecs, when I once had a lovely natural C cup.  So yes I had to buy them back.  And I went a bit bigger too, since it was the same price...haha
I don't want everyone to notice mine, I wasn't the one who mentioned them here firstly in this thread!  I am entitled to come here and post up anything which is not the truth.
Natural A's, B's, C's are 100x better than the silicone nastiness on your chest. Grow up old lady. Retirement is near and men aren't going to want to look at your saggy pussy for long.
T

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: September 08, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »
Ozymandias  by Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822)
Vince Basile is a creepy schmoe
When the kids see his white van
in the house they go
Spouting theories no one reads
everyone is sickened by his homosexual deeds
Crashing funerals and functions
he's always hated
He won't rest until his love for Goodrum is consummated.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #388 on: September 08, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »
To be immortalized in a Getbig poem is the stuff of legend building.

I can stir with the best of them!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #389 on: September 09, 2011, 02:22:10 AM »
To be immortalized in a Getbig poem is the stuff of legend building.

I can stir with the best of them!

::) ::) ::) ::)

A legend in his own mind, you're the village idiot of getbig, and we keep you here for entertainment, hth.

whitewidow

« Reply #390 on: September 09, 2011, 02:48:33 AM »
you like snitches eh ? .. good to know

Fuck no- thats why I hate GH15 he is a snitch/rat. Who did tight booty rat on? and where is the proof. I remember her from SSB but I dont recall who she ratted on.GH15 took the credit on ratting out SSB administrators goran and jtp815 wich brought down almost every domestic source  on that board. Ive seen the indictment every domestic source was in it. except for the guys who did intenational and domestic like naps. he wasnt in it. all international sources were not in it just all top usa domestic sources Gh15 took the credit he said he ratted them out.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #391 on: September 09, 2011, 02:51:40 AM »
Listen to the din generated by the vulgar participants on this forum. When 'women' mimmic foul-mouthed men it is hardly enjoyable even to someone who enjoys watching Jerry Springer.

Please use good English when addressing me if you have any sense of facilitating intelligent discourse. Women who behave like anal-retentive misfits need not target me with their refuse.

Problem is, you're far from intelligent. You just read few books and write proper English, that's it. What is your job again? Personal trainer? Yeah, this is job designed for genious.  Give me a fucking break.

You think bodybuilders vary from statistical population? Why? You can argue that past hypertrophy might theoretically allow you to regain your old mascularity (still no proof whatsoever, either your example or scientific) despite your I assume bordering low testosterone but you just can't say you're able to make any progress on top of that.

You might, theoretically be just an another freak and your testosterone levels might have not declined (which you didn't adress, did you make any blood work?). But statistical male and most likely statistical bodybuilder observe this phenomena as soon as in late 30's. Not only to make any progress in gym, but in order to have good sexual life and sense of well being you need hormone replacement therapy. Denying this fact is not denying just use of bodybuilding drugs, it's denying modern medicine. Testosterone is not bodybuilding drug, it's just some drug that happened to be used in bodybuilding due to its anabolic and androgenic characteristics. HRT got _NOTHING_ to do with bodybuilding, AT ALL.

Basil if you consider yourself intelligent person you should at least read scientific literature on the subject (and yes, they perform studies on trained athletes as well) before defending any thesis that is so blatantly untrue.

whitewidow

« Reply #392 on: September 09, 2011, 03:15:29 AM »
whats his name?

whats that matter? The guy is a serious fucking bodybuilder! he hates drugs period! steroids rec drugs he hates them all! His work ethic is insane not just in the gym but at his job as well. He is just crazy! Lifting weights is his whole life! after work he goes to the gym and lifts for hours. its a ballys fitness I know gay gay. but the 24 hr fitness near by is not open 24hrs and its right by the federal building and police station so lots of DEA and COPS in there working out and I hate both of them. so I rather work out at ballys. plus they just got about 3-5 million of brand new equipment in. This dude just uses creatine and a multi-vitamin he uses EAS Phosphagen and GNC multivitamins. He said he knew guys who tried anadrol but got sick in 2 days and just in general had horrible cycles. They were not ready for juice yet though just cowards looking for some easy muscle. this guy like me has a great natural foundation and woulkd blow up on gear. he has a way better natural foundation than I did. I would love to see what a cycle Of just Test E 500mg a week and EQ 600mg a week for 12 weeks would do to this guy. he is 37. so he is def no kid and he told me when he was younger he got a trainer and trained real seriously  not for a show just to get a good physique and it worked. the guy has one of the top physiques in the gym id say #1 for being a natural. and Like I said you couldnt pay this guy to take any drug.I am diffrent I use steroids use xanax after a workout to lower my blood pressure than again at  night to sleep  but i get it RXed to me legally and I also smoked weed for years on weekends. I dont smoke it anymore but I have tried every steroid and a fair amount of drugs.The only drug I use on a daily basis is xanax and like I said I get that prescribed I dont mess with any other drugs anymore those were highschool and college days.I am 30 now.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: September 09, 2011, 03:30:01 AM »
Well I have many bodybuilders who are over 40 or 50 working out at my gym. It's oldest private gym in my city, found in 1991. Trust me NONE of those who look good are natural. Most of them use are on self prescribed hrt since human grade test is cheap like water (about 10$ for 500mg human grade prolongatum or even less with better source) and they got legit sources.

Founder of my gym was former national level Polish bodybuilder from 70's. He tried to regain his shape but honestly it was nothing like before. He got quite bulky but really fat as well. And even then I wasn't sure if he is 100% natural, at least he claimed to be so.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #394 on: September 09, 2011, 04:02:56 AM »
Well, it would take an intelligent person to be able to understand the literature in exercise science. Very difficult. I am not up to date on this nor do I have a post graduate degree in the subject.

I do know there is hardly any research in maximum human hypertrophy and no one that I know of has earned a PhD degree in the subject. In other words, the scientists are not interested in

helping bodybuilders. I don't read many books, either. I stopped reading much after seeing Zorba The Greek in 1965. Anyway, who here on Getbig is qualified to assess the intelligence of posters

from what is posted on the forums? I believe the lack of intelligence is apparent with much of the Flotsam. There hasn't been much posted by contributors re hypertrophy theory. What we find

are pseudo experts who simply know bugger all. There are some false theories circulating in bodybuilding and these prevent most from growing rapidly.

I don't do personal training. I don't work in my gym except to repair equipment.

I do know that I can still stimulate rapid hypertrophy and that this ability is actually greater than when I was training for my last contest which was in 1975. I know so much more now and have

access to superior equipment.

w8m8

« Reply #395 on: September 09, 2011, 04:11:08 AM »
I am not up to date

I don't read many books

I don't do personal training. I don't work in my gym except to repair equipment.

I was training for my last contest which was in 1975.

I know so much more now and have access to superior equipment.

Do old age homes in Australia have internet access ? ... I hope not

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #396 on: September 09, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »
I stopped reading much after seeing Zorba The Greek in 1965.

Out of curiosity dear sir, what was it about that film that made you stop reading books?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: September 09, 2011, 04:37:04 AM »
Well, it would take an intelligent person to be able to understand the literature in exercise science. Very difficult. I am not up to date on this nor do I have a post graduate degree in the subject.

I do know there is hardly any research in maximum human hypertrophy and no one that I know of has earned a PhD degree in the subject. In other words, the scientists are not interested in

helping bodybuilders. I don't read many books, either. I stopped reading much after seeing Zorba The Greek in 1965. Anyway, who here on Getbig is qualified to assess the intelligence of posters

from what is posted on the forums? I believe the lack of intelligence is apparent with much of the Flotsam. There hasn't been much posted by contributors re hypertrophy theory. What we find

are pseudo experts who simply know bugger all. There are some false theories circulating in bodybuilding and these prevent most from growing rapidly.

I do know that I can still stimulate rapid hypertrophy and that this ability is actually greater than when I was training for my last contest which was in 1975. I know so much more now and have

access to superior equipment.

Again you didn't adress any of my arguments and honestly didn't write anything at all.

Trust me complexities of my subject of studies are far beyond your imagination and comprehence and your condescending attitude towards me is hillarious.

Instead of pathetic ad personam arguments please try to at least for once discuss like scientific mind would - argument for argument, is term logical reasoning even familiar to you?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #398 on: September 09, 2011, 05:07:58 AM »
I will have an intellectual discussion with known individuals not unknown experts on the internet. Debating with a deceiver is foolish, indeed.

Alan Bates played the part of Nikos Kazantzakis in Zorba. He was troubled by coming to terms with religion, philosophy and the human need to enjoy life.

Nikos didn't find salvation in the monestary, nor did the philosophy of Henri Bergson fulfill him. Zorba was a real person and knew what to value

and how to enjoy life by having experienced all manner of behaviour. Books merely tell of the agony of men who can't answer the difficult but

important questions. Thus, to enjoy life one must free himself of responsibilities and obligations and do what fulfills him. Life is short and soon

enough we will all be food for worms.

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #399 on: September 09, 2011, 05:13:37 AM »
I will have an intellectual discussion with known individuals not unknown experts on the internet. Debating with a deceiver is foolish, indeed.

Alan Bates played the part of Nikos Kazantzakis in Zorba. He was troubled by coming to terms with religion, philosophy and the human need to enjoy life.

Nikos didn't find salvation in the monestary, nor did the philosophy of Henri Bergson fulfill him. Zorba was a real person and knew what to value

and how to enjoy life by having experienced all manner of behaviour. Books merely tell of the agony of men who can't answer the difficult but

important questions. Thus, to enjoy life one must free himself of responsibilities and obligations and do what fulfills him. Life is short and soon

enough we will all be food for worms.

Err... ok. So you're saying you stopped reading books after watching the Zorba film, because you realised that you needed to focus on what you enjoy doing and reading books was not one of those activities?