Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127009 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #400 on: September 09, 2011, 05:14:57 AM »
Again you didn't adress any of my arguments and honestly didn't write anything at all.

Trust me complexities of my subject of studies are far beyond your imagination and comprehence and your condescending attitude towards me is hillarious.

Instead of pathetic ad personam arguments please try to at least for once discuss like scientific mind would - argument for argument, is term logical reasoning even familiar to you?

Thats his game...Tries to sound smart, using the same 4 words over and over...then when rebutted, cant, or wont, respond in any intelligent manner.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2011, 05:37:00 AM »
Looks like everyone has to show up to debate with Getbig's village idiot. ::)

Swlabr

« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2011, 05:38:06 AM »
Basile is the greatest troll I have seen in my life.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #403 on: September 09, 2011, 05:40:24 AM »
Err... ok. So you're saying you stopped reading books after watching the Zorba film, because you realised that you needed to focus on what you enjoy doing and reading books was not one of those activities?

No, that isn't quite it. I have had to read to complete my MEd in the philosophy of science. I also enjoyed various non-fiction books such as 'Darwin's Dangerous Idea' by Daniel Dennett, a philosopher.

My point is simple. Live an interesting life, don't read about it in the books of others.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #404 on: September 09, 2011, 05:46:01 AM »
I feel sorry for Bob Chick. It wasn't that long ago he was the envy of the pros. He had a sweet contract with Bodybuilding Com but got the sack for some reason and discarded. Since then things haven't looked so rosy for this pro athletes rep. He doesn't do the commentary with Dan but has been replaced by others. That must be a blow of monumental proportions. I guess he proves that we do, indeed, deserve what we get and we certainly get what we deserve. In his case he got the proverbial shaft.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #405 on: September 09, 2011, 05:46:01 AM »
i wanna buy www.GH15.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #406 on: September 09, 2011, 05:53:18 AM »
No, that isn't quite it. I have had to read to complete my MEd in the philosophy of science. I also enjoyed various non-fiction books such as 'Darwin's Dangerous Idea' by Daniel Dennett, a philosopher.

My point is simple. Live an interesting life, don't read about it in the books of others.

An 'interesting life' does not include literature!? I'll surmise, ergo, that a more interesting life then forgoes art and music. Cripes. What a passionless soul you must be. Explains much.   :-\   

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #407 on: September 09, 2011, 05:53:45 AM »

That is simplistic to me. Perhaps the reaction of someone who was envious of experiences read in novels.
As if you wouldn't read Dostoevsky and revel at his descriptions of the degradation and poverty of 19th century Russia (which is what gave rise to communism there) and the complexity of relationships because Mitya  lives the life of an unfettered hedonist in the Brothers Karamazov.

w8m8

« Reply #408 on: September 09, 2011, 05:54:55 AM »
I feel sorry for Bob Chick. It wasn't that long ago he was the envy of the pros. He had a sweet contract with Bodybuilding Com but got the sack for some reason and discarded. Since then things haven't looked so rosy for this pro athletes rep. He doesn't do the commentary with Dan but has been replaced by others. That must be a blow of monumental proportions. I guess he proves that we do, indeed, deserve what we get and we certainly get what we deserve. In his case he got the proverbial shaft.

The point is ... YOU don't realise how sorry YOU ARE .. we all see you as a pitiful old man with an empty life who likes to take photos of strangers that happen to be young boys in swimwear

Chick may not be Mr. Popular here .. but his life pisses over EVERYTHING you've accomplished in the nigh on 80 years you've been alive

When people your age begin to behave as you do .. its a sign of dementia and emptyness .. your lack of activity ( as viewed by the extraordinary time you spend online ) is not healthy .. so all your idiotic ramblings on what you "know" to be healthy is irrelevent vis a vis your assinine behaviour and skewed sense of self-worth

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #409 on: September 09, 2011, 05:58:03 AM »
Well I have many bodybuilders who are over 40 or 50 working out at my gym. It's oldest private gym in my city, found in 1991. Trust me NONE of those who look good are natural. Most of them use are on self prescribed hrt since human grade test is cheap like water (about 10$ for 500mg human grade prolongatum or even less with better source) and they got legit sources.

Founder of my gym was former national level Polish bodybuilder from 70's. He tried to regain his shape but honestly it was nothing like before. He got quite bulky but really fat as well. And even then I wasn't sure if he is 100% natural, at least he claimed to be so.

He looks like the late pope john paul

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2011, 06:37:16 AM »
whats that matter? The guy is a serious fucking bodybuilder! he hates drugs period! steroids rec drugs he hates them all! His work ethic is insane not just in the gym but at his job as well. He is just crazy! Lifting weights is his whole life! after work he goes to the gym and lifts for hours. its a ballys fitness I know gay gay. but the 24 hr fitness near by is not open 24hrs and its right by the federal building and police station so lots of DEA and COPS in there working out and I hate both of them. so I rather work out at ballys. plus they just got about 3-5 million of brand new equipment in. This dude just uses creatine and a multi-vitamin he uses EAS Phosphagen and GNC multivitamins. He said he knew guys who tried anadrol but got sick in 2 days and just in general had horrible cycles. They were not ready for juice yet though just cowards looking for some easy muscle. this guy like me has a great natural foundation and woulkd blow up on gear. he has a way better natural foundation than I did. I would love to see what a cycle Of just Test E 500mg a week and EQ 600mg a week for 12 weeks would do to this guy. he is 37. so he is def no kid and he told me when he was younger he got a trainer and trained real seriously  not for a show just to get a good physique and it worked. the guy has one of the top physiques in the gym id say #1 for being a natural. and Like I said you couldnt pay this guy to take any drug.I am diffrent I use steroids use xanax after a workout to lower my blood pressure than again at  night to sleep  but i get it RXed to me legally and I also smoked weed for years on weekends. I dont smoke it anymore but I have tried every steroid and a fair amount of drugs.The only drug I use on a daily basis is xanax and like I said I get that prescribed I dont mess with any other drugs anymore those were highschool and college days.I am 30 now.
why do you keep repeating yourself with how awesome he is, and his hatred of drugs?
ok no name, how about a cellphone pic? i want to see this natural freak of freaks. surely he would not be opposed to one picture. better still the two of you standing together, giving the ol' bodybuilder thumbs up.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2011, 06:43:47 AM »
Well I have many bodybuilders who are over 40 or 50 working out at my gym. It's oldest private gym in my city, found in 1991. Trust me NONE of those who look good are natural. Most of them use are on self prescribed hrt since human grade test is cheap like water (about 10$ for 500mg human grade prolongatum or even less with better source) and they got legit sources.

Founder of my gym was former national level Polish bodybuilder from 70's. He tried to regain his shape but honestly it was nothing like before. He got quite bulky but really fat as well. And even then I wasn't sure if he is 100% natural, at least he claimed to be so.

you must realize that part of the basile psychosis is that he feels he is better than arnold, oliva, etc. they just chose to do a ton more drugs.

tbh im starting to believe fatpanda was basile, the level of delusion in terms of both physical prowess and intellect is nearly identical.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2011, 07:11:00 AM »
Well may the anonymous Flotsam throw stones. Let them appear here as themselves and we shall see who has achieved anything of importance.

No, even Dr Chimps hides behind anonymity but feels entitled to belittle others to make himself feel good. I didn't say what an interesting life is

because it depends on who is living it. The nastiness of many here is a worry because that much hostility must reflect a dismal existence.

If you repeat a big lie often enough even simple minded people like W8 will believe it. Thinking oneself to be bright does not stop rubbish from

accumulating in the brains of the unwashed and vulgar participants here. You reveal so much about yourself in the way you treat others and I

must say the variety of asshole who presents on Getbig is astonishing. I haven't seen many women I would describe as being that but a few

on this site are the epitome of exactly that. Congratulations.

w8m8

« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2011, 07:17:06 AM »

BUUUURRRRPPPP .

LOL .. good thing you haven't gotten stricken with alzheimer's yet ... you'd have nothing to do if you couldn't remember how to get here

change your shit bag old man... it's full again  :-*

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #414 on: September 09, 2011, 07:31:08 AM »
What makes you think I was writing about you? ::) ;D

w8m8

« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2011, 07:35:36 AM »
W8 I haven't seen many women I would describe as being that but a few

What makes you think I was writing about you? ::) ;D

senility at it's finest .. now you're just as pathetic as the whore tight booty .. thriving on any attention thrown in your direction .. perceiving it as people "chatting you up" .. stupid old man ::) .. with any luck I die way before I turn into a pitiful old person like you

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #416 on: September 09, 2011, 07:46:44 AM »
Wtf is this nonsense about perceiving some Sheilas as chatting me up? Not interested in the slightest in vulgar ginas. I admire bright women but those who are crass are hardly attractive.

I run a mile from nasty bitches, those suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder, or those who have no class. Hope this helps.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #417 on: September 09, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »
Well may the anonymous Flotsam throw stones. Let them appear here as themselves and we shall see who has achieved anything of importance.

No, even Dr Chimps hides behind anonymity but feels entitled to belittle others to make himself feel good. I didn't say what an interesting life is

because it depends on who is living it. The nastiness of many here is a worry because that much hostility must reflect a dismal existence.

If you repeat a big lie often enough even simple minded people like W8 will believe it. Thinking oneself to be bright does not stop rubbish from

accumulating in the brains of the unwashed and vulgar participants here. You reveal so much about yourself in the way you treat others and I

must say the variety of asshole who presents on Getbig is astonishing. I haven't seen many women I would describe as being that but a few

Couldn't be more wrong, Papaw. I just like to have fun, especially in regards to some people's arrogance, pomposity and mean-spiritedness. You're just right in that wheelhouse with all your dismissive blathering and exaggerated self-importance.  ;)  

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #418 on: September 09, 2011, 07:49:39 AM »
with any luck I die way before I turn into a pitiful old person like you

If the world is lucky you will anyway, o bag of guts, and sooner rather than later

:-*

w8m8

« Reply #419 on: September 09, 2011, 07:55:20 AM »
Wtf is this nonsense about perceiving some Sheilas as chatting me up? Not interested in the slightest in vulgar ginas. I admire bright women but those who are crass are hardly attractive.

I run a mile from nasty bitches, those suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder, or those who have no class. Hope this helps.

brilliant comprehension geezer  :D .. prolly why you don't read books

glad you can run ... especially from females

If the world is lucky you will anyway, o bag of guts, and sooner rather than later

:-*

Dukey .... still right here following me .. wishin and hopin .. good boy  :-*

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »
Dukey .... still right here following me .. wishin and hopin .. good boy  :-*

I couldn't help but notice how you were crushed into muteness in the other thread... what's the matter slit-eyes, did the going get rough? No octogenarians there?
Tell me, is there any credence in those reports who claim that what happened between you and your last erotic interest is portrayed in the video below?
(starting at 4:10)

newmom

« Reply #421 on: September 09, 2011, 08:09:43 AM »
W8, who's the new love interest? ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #422 on: September 09, 2011, 08:12:10 AM »
Listen to the pompous dr calling the kettle black.

The words that best describe w8 to me are: offensive, horrible, abominable,awful, detestable, abhorrent, atrocious, awful, bad, base, beastly, contemptible, cursed, despicable, disgusting, foul, grim, grody, gross,  hateful, heinous, hellish, horrible, horrid, loathsome, lousy, nauseating, obnoxious, odious, offensive, repellent, reprehensible, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, terrible, vile, wretched, abject, appalling, bad, base, coarse, contemptible, debased, degenerate, depraved, despicable, dirty, disgraceful, disgusting, evil, filthy, foul, horrid, humiliating, ignoble, immoral, impure, iniquitous, loathsome, low, mean, miserable, nasty, nauseating, nefarious, noxious, perverted, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, shocking, sickening, ugly, vicious, vulgar, wicked, worthless, wretched. I hope this helps but she is probably beyond saving.

w8m8

« Reply #423 on: September 09, 2011, 08:42:00 AM »
I couldn't help but notice how you were crushed into muteness in the other thread... what's the matter slit-eyes, did the going get rough? No octogenarians there?

the hit it thread ? .. muteness ? .. LOL .. I loved your ignorance .. and the fact you don't know what exactly I mean by that .. hence my silent smile .. but then you don't get a lot of things .. pussy no doubt being one ...  you are trolling me .. and for what ? .. you want my attention so badly 99% of your post count pertains to moi'

stay at it as long as you need it  :-*

W8, who's the new love interest? ;D

Dukey my new pup ... he's not house trained .. so the name fits .. he's shittin everywhere  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #424 on: September 09, 2011, 08:43:46 AM »
Listen to the pompous dr calling the kettle black.

The words that best describe w8 to me are: offensive, horrible, abominable,awful, detestable, abhorrent, atrocious, awful, bad, base, beastly, contemptible, cursed, despicable, disgusting, foul, grim, grody, gross,  hateful, heinous, hellish, horrible, horrid, loathsome, lousy, nauseating, obnoxious, odious, offensive, repellent, reprehensible, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, terrible, vile, wretched, abject, appalling, bad, base, coarse, contemptible, debased, degenerate, depraved, despicable, dirty, disgraceful, disgusting, evil, filthy, foul, horrid, humiliating, ignoble, immoral, impure, iniquitous, loathsome, low, mean, miserable, nasty, nauseating, nefarious, noxious, perverted, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, shocking, sickening, ugly, vicious, vulgar, wicked, worthless, wretched. I hope this helps but she is probably beyond saving.

Good Job !! .. senile and kiddy fiddler fit you best  :D