Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126776 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #450 on: September 10, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »
Listen to the Jackass. I am worried about w8. Women like her might have a history of being sexually abused especially when she was young. Adult woman who seek vulgar putdowns on the net are either playing a role or are victims of abuse. They know nothing better so seek out men who will fulfill their debased desires. I guess it takes all kinds....something like how so many big mouths here hide behind anonymous handles and well should they because IRL if they behaved like that they would be bashed senseless. I welcome smart asses to confront me in my gym and see how tough you are. The few I have met are pussies in real life. Nobodies who are perpetual wannabies and have nothing to be proud of. In other words, they are truly the unwashed Flotsam of this world.

I was recently a grandfather again yet assholes and bitches alike suggest I am interested in young boys. Gosh, I guess I must piss some people off to write such slander. The truth is I date grandmothers and very nice women they are, too. I belong on Getbig because I still train from time to time and will always be a bodybuilder. Can you imagine how much experience I have in life? Nope, the simple minds here don't need my advices because they already know everything. Even gh15 is completely clueless about what is possible re training and the ageing bodybuilder. Factor in that I am scientifically minded and you might discover I have something original to offer. Don't quote limited studies to me because bodybuilders are excluded from most studies in exercise science. Donkeys ass is a typical know it all and feels entitled to belittle someone who has achieved far more than he has or might do in the future. The handles of some of you dickheads speak volumes about you.

LOL. My Da was a chem prof for 35+ years and I know if I asked him if he referred to himself as 'scientifically minded' he would just give me a withering glance. Scientifically minded!? Where do you come up with this stuff?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: September 10, 2011, 08:44:13 AM »
You'll have to excuse, Basile. He's a little jaded about bodybuilding. In his day, private posing sessions were a nickel, dianabol was a quarter, and you still had enough left over to fix a Mr. Canada contest and buy one of Arnold's soiled thongs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #452 on: September 10, 2011, 09:28:55 AM »
no,, vince is not the dumbest ,, he is dumb! but not the top 3,, he ws on the list but the 3 i put there have some serious seirous problems i mean serious,, VINCE KNOW the drugs needed he play it like a moron he is golible but he know whats up with the drugs,, bobbie is smart and def knows his drugs to the t ,, and vince goodrum was on the list but still! he knows research chemicals and used them and wrote to gh15 pms years back about companies and the such so i interacted with him ,, the others...simply have no idea about the shit they are in ,, they dont know their cult

gh15 approved

The last person that should be calling anyone dumb is you, gh15.  The fact that you can't spell a proper word along with your moronic advice for using anabolic steroids is puzzling to say the least. 
A

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #453 on: September 10, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
Thanks for that information. It makes all the difference in the world and I will desist in calling you names. That shouldn't happen to any young girl and I am sorry you suffered then. Not all men

are abusers so I hope you find some goodness in others and refrain from lashing out like you often do to those you disapprove of. I can now understand some of your behaviour. I was trained as a

guidance teacher in BC.

This reeks of condescension...
Also, the impolitic lack of discretion means there'll probably be no burying of hatchets yet.

;)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #454 on: September 10, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »
QUALITY FUCKING THREAD.  ;D

This Tight Booty will make things interesting. Yet I've seen no proof she is a narc yet.

whitewidow

« Reply #455 on: September 10, 2011, 05:00:33 PM »
why do you keep repeating yourself with how awesome he is, and his hatred of drugs?
ok no name, how about a cellphone pic? i want to see this natural freak of freaks. surely he would not be opposed to one picture. better still the two of you standing together, giving the ol' bodybuilder thumbs up.

so I am suppose to ask him to pose for a picture-lol. He would assume I am gay! I would if somebody asked me to do that. He is not anybody who would ever post on a BB forum. he would think the request would be odd. All I can say is it is possible to have 18in arms naturally. I have seen it. might take everyday in the gym for 18 years but its possible. Like I said this guy hates steroids and thinks they are for pussys! I dont agree with the guy on that.  Maybe because I use them. but everybody has an opinion all he has known are guys who have tried retarded cycles  oral only type shit. he dosnt know how to run a real cycle.he is not into juice like some. but he dosnt need to be this guys work ethic is nutz! like I said he is always there 4:30 to 7:00. ever since I was a member and its been 9 years! He is better than me because he never used juice and never used drugs. I have done both and my pjysique wasnt much better when I was juicing. naturally he has me crushed!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: September 10, 2011, 05:20:06 PM »
He's using her to get to the real object of his desire, liar priest. Liar is up Basile's alley, he has the same height and intellect of a ten year old, but with the added bonus of scat sessions.

ROFL!!!  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #457 on: September 10, 2011, 06:17:21 PM »
This reeks of condescension...
Also, the impolitic lack of discretion means there'll probably be no burying of hatchets yet.

;)

Not condescension but empathy. You seem to be fond of her. You should never criticize a woman like you do even if she responds or encourages you. Given her history, which she claims is enough for people to want to kill themselves, do you think it is right to put her down or call her names? I don't. She is bright and very interesting but she has suffered terribly so that is partly why she seems aggressive, etc.

w8m8

« Reply #458 on: September 10, 2011, 06:44:04 PM »
Not condescension but empathy. You seem to be fond of her. You should never criticize a woman like you do even if she responds or encourages you. Given her history, which she claims is enough for people to want to kill themselves, do you think it is right to put her down or call her names? I don't. She is bright and very interesting but she has suffered terribly so that is partly why she seems aggressive, etc.

I think you better stop talking about me ... I don't need your empathy, pity, analysis or anything else you want to share

You are not aware of any facts so shut the fuck up about what you think  >:(

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #459 on: September 10, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
Some people don't realize they have gotten too fucking old to fight.

Old man, threatening people to come to his gym and face him.

I'm certain we are ALL trembling at the thought of a confrontation with someone such as yourself.

I would end you, with very little effort, as would many others here. Oh yeah "We just don't feel like it" ~ the truth of the matter Mr. B is that it would be a total waste of time.

How can you offer such articulate training advice and then turn around and attempt to threaten? You talk about mental disorders?

I say that is a prime example of the "pot calling the kettle black" 

The only reason you post under your real name is not because you are a tough guy, or want to prove that you are the only one who has the balls to do it, you do it because it's the only way you can cling to the past with your old B+W pictures of yourself and your trophies.

If Ron needs to deal with anyone, it should be you, but you know what? People are just as entertained by you as they are Gh15 and many others. It's jackwagons like you that make this board somewhat more interesting than the rest.

Reply. Now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #460 on: September 10, 2011, 07:06:00 PM »
I threaten no one because my words will suffice. That is what I welcome here and in person. It is amusing to see guys in person who are hardly big at all. All this posturing on Getbig but in reality
they are not huge specimens. Those who are big hardly need to intimidate others or bag them.

Good to see that W8 has regained her composure.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: September 10, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »
so I am suppose to ask him to pose for a picture-lol. He would assume I am gay! I would if somebody asked me to do that. He is not anybody who would ever post on a BB forum. he would think the request would be odd. All I can say is it is possible to have 18in arms naturally. I have seen it. might take everyday in the gym for 18 years but its possible. Like I said this guy hates steroids and thinks they are for pussys! I dont agree with the guy on that.  Maybe because I use them. but everybody has an opinion all he has known are guys who have tried retarded cycles  oral only type shit. he dosnt know how to run a real cycle.he is not into juice like some. but he dosnt need to be this guys work ethic is nutz! like I said he is always there 4:30 to 7:00. ever since I was a member and its been 9 years! He is better than me because he never used juice and never used drugs. I have done both and my pjysique wasnt much better when I was juicing. naturally he has me crushed!

lol yes, tell him you want to prove to a bunch of internet losers what hard work, dedication, and good genes can do. why did you immediately shift to 'its gay'? i wasnt asking for a picture of him spreading his ass cheeks aa picture in gym clothes...but for some reason you automatically equate a picture with gay - do pictures of musclemen stir feelings in you? thats fine, i accept that this freak of freaks is real, looks as you say.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »
End of the day you are fat old and very out of shape and talk with alot of hot air as you have never backed up anything you claim to know or have..

HTH

Spot on.

Basile always talks like he's above everyone else here, but is no different - trashes and insults people all the time, stalks them online & even offline, doesn't act his age, can't stay away from here, exaggerates his talents and accomplishments and has an inflated view of himself, underplays his faults while not hesitating to discuss that of other people in detail etc etc.

All in all, just another fellow troll who tries to convince us he isn't one, unsuccessfully ;D

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2011, 03:35:15 AM »

Yes, well, spare me the facetious call to empathy. People who go around banging their chests, proclaiming that their suffering would have killed all but Zarathustra's superman come across as so immature that they just invite more abuse to rain down on them.

Besides, don't you know that everyone suffers? At your age, Mr. Basile, sir, you know how most people have horror stories to tell. What do you think differentiates one from the other? The degree of suffering? No, I'll say it's what shapes the sufferer into and especially, what they use it for.

I'm fond of none and especially no cantankerous old viper and your speaking of "doing the right thing" in here is like a priest shouting moral axioms amidst the chaos of urban warfare.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2011, 04:32:07 AM »
Put it this way. Anonymous or not I would be ashamed to post what you did in the WYHI thread. I don't have to justify anything. I cop more than my share of knocks around here.

That Kiwi character knocks me but in doing so he reveals that he thinks he is better than me. I never fake things like empathy and compassion.

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2011, 04:38:28 AM »
Put it this way. Anonymous or not I would be ashamed to post what you did in the WYHI thread. I don't have to justify anything. I cop more than my share of knocks around here.

That Kiwi character knocks me but in doing so he reveals that he thinks he is better than me. I never fake things like empathy and compassion.

You`re a sick fuck bro you need help

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2011, 04:38:36 AM »

Going to funerals of complete strangers' suggests itself.   ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2011, 04:39:52 AM »
Ha, ha. who would have thought all the Getbig stars would post in this thread. Talk about a funeral.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2011, 04:48:59 AM »

That Kiwi character knocks me but in doing so he reveals that he thinks he is better than me.

Isn't that what you're doing to the board at large with all the "floatsam" etc? Anyway, never said I didn't have my share of faults.

W8M8 will take over now ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2011, 05:18:52 AM »
Kiwi, you guys aren't the only ones with a sense of humour. I thought we were all supposed to take this forum with a grain of salt. Instead everyone moralizes like crazy and

attacks others for the hell of it. Reminds me of the original Golds Gym back in 1968. They teased some big guys there. Chuck Collras was called the Gopher. I concluded that

the deal there was to put shit on the other guy if it made you feel better....but do it first! Sort of the default rule here on Getbig.

w8m8

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2011, 06:31:14 AM »
Kiwi, you guys aren't the only ones with a sense of humour. I thought we were all supposed to take this forum with a grain of salt. Instead everyone moralizes like crazy and

attacks others for the hell of it. Reminds me of the original Golds Gym back in 1968. They teased some big guys there. Chuck Collras was called the Gopher. I concluded that

the deal there was to put shit on the other guy if it made you feel better....but do it first! Sort of the default rule here on Getbig.

jaw breaking fucking yawn

back in the old days

before most everyone here was born

I was a somebody

or at least I like to think so

JEEZUSSFUCKINGCHRISTONAB IKE ... GET A REAL LIFE

lookit .. you sit there at your keyboard and inflate yourself .. is there NOTHING else you can think of to do ?

Why not take your grandchildren for a walk on the beach .. LEAVE THE CAMERA HOME .. build a sand castle .. look for shells .. have a walk and talk about your life to THEM .. FFS .. get over yourself and move the fuck on

IF .. and that's a BIG IF .. you had any good intention of sharing your "knowledge" .. you have the positive board to have a thread on .. you could spew until your heart's content and "straighten" out all the so called idiots here you seem to get off on dismissing .. you don't do that because you need the G&O for fulfillment .. you feel like it shows you still have "it" when you are in the midst of men half your age or younger

you're like FATPANDA .. all talk and no fit shape to brag on .. you can talk the talk .. and do nothing of what you preach ..you have no self worth and no self respect .. you build yourself up by talking down to people .. you have the audacity to think you're better than Chick for god's sake .. can you not see how demented you appear ?

w8m8

« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2011, 07:01:05 AM »
Yes, well, spare me the facetious call to empathy. People who go around banging their chests, proclaiming that their suffering would have killed all but Zarathustra's superman come across as so immature that they just invite more abuse to rain down on them.

Besides, don't you know that everyone suffers? At your age, Mr. Basile, sir, you know how most people have horror stories to tell. What do you think differentiates one from the other? The degree of suffering? No, I'll say it's what shapes the sufferer into and especially, what they use it for.

I'm fond of none and especially no cantankerous old viper and your speaking of "doing the right thing" in here is like a priest shouting moral axioms amidst the chaos of urban warfare.

immature ? ... joining a message board to troll a female because you have no other interest may well be infantile

No chest banging occured .. except for the geezer's antics .. and if you think any more abuse directed at me would be a surprise .. you're mistaken .. I'm not arsed .. I just find a creepy old man offering me up the fact he was a counselor REALLY fucking disgusting .. and keep your facts straight chav .. I never said anything more than what I lived through would kill HIM

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2011, 09:52:10 AM »
Why does W8M8 hate Tight Booty so?

What is the "whole" story to this.

And TB likes Lee Priest? Blech.

This is fucking hilarious.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »
Hhaahhah, Basile is melting like a Fukushima core.

What a little bitch.