Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127008 times)

Xerxes

Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #525 on: September 12, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »
Why don't we have an "ignore" option?  :'(

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: September 12, 2011, 05:15:29 PM »
Post can't be displayed because getbig.com user, "Kouroush" is on your ignore list.

Xerxes

« Reply #527 on: September 12, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
Post can't be displayed because getbig.com user, "Kouroush" is on your ignore list.

Getbig needs twinks like me so you big guys can feel better about yourselves

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #528 on: September 12, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »
I currently take all of those supps except glutamine. I use to for years but decided it wasn't worth it. I take about 3 grams of Vit C a day not counting what I get from food but take very high dose of tumeric and fish oil. In fact, do you know a cheap place to get tumeric? It gets expensive with the amount I take.
^^
I'm in Vancouver CANADA so the cheapest Turmeric is Nature's Bounty you can check if you have it... if you're in USA google "Puritan's Pride", they have a buy one get 2 extra bottle special all the time.
*** TRY one month of taking supplemental GLUTAMINE, tell me in a PM how it goes.  Personally, it saved me from giving up the game!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #529 on: September 12, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »
LOL. There is hapless Pellius painting his hair and taking gh. On doctor's orders, of course.

If you get sore after working out then you can grow if, and only if, you have a calorie surplus. Soreness is a necessary but not sufficient condition of significant hypertrophy.

Stop and that martial arts nonsense and take it easy for a month and eat another meal every day and you will see a big change. You will become a believer. Oh, and go

easy on the egg whites. 50 gr of protein a day is sufficient for your needs. Most lean guys like you miss breakfast then wonder how come you can't gain weight.

Sigh.... I know you keep saying that I don't eat enough and this will be about the third time but I'll just quote myself from this post. BTW, I don't think I've ever missed breakfast in my entire life. Ever. I simply can function without eating something in the morning. And one more thing, it is overwhelmingly fat people that skip breakfast. Sometimes I wonder about you. If you are really all there. Anyway, once again.

Vincent, what kind of scientific logic is that? You make a claim and proclaim it to be true unless someone can refute it. Mathematician and Philosopher, Bertrand Russell once quipped "If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense."

The burden of proof is on you, my friend. And I had already mentioned how last year, after breaking a rib (again) and knowing I'd be off the mats for a while that I decided to do one last desperate "bulking cycle." I ate six meals a day, cut back drastically on all other activities, modified my training to be more bodybuilding orientated (instead of the circuit/no rest type training I slowed it down focusing on progression and just trying to move more weight). It took a good five months and I got up to 208 lbs but I simply got fatter and felt terrible. The constant forced feeding was intolerable. To get in six meals a day (two of them shakes) requires eating about every three hours. That is extremely difficult when you have a normal job and other responsibilities. It is no way to live. Now I know why bodybuilders are so lazy. All you really have time for is to train, eat and sleep. Oh, and lets not forget that by eating so much you become a crapping machine.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: September 12, 2011, 10:51:33 PM »
^^
I'm in Vancouver CANADA so the cheapest Turmeric is Nature's Bounty you can check if you have it... if you're in USA google "Puritan's Pride", they have a buy one get 2 extra bottle special all the time.
*** TRY one month of taking supplemental GLUTAMINE, tell me in a PM how it goes.  Personally, it saved me from giving up the game!!

Thanks. I can get it locally for the same price. I use to be able to buy the raw powder but can't anymore.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #531 on: September 12, 2011, 11:03:08 PM »
Pellius, how much Turmeric do you take every day and is it in the form of pills or do you cook it in some way?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: September 12, 2011, 11:48:15 PM »
Pellius, how much Turmeric do you take every day and is it in the form of pills or do you cook it in some way?

I take six 300mg caps a day. I've only been doing that for about the last two months. I use to just take two caps but that's because I was on Alflutop and before that Adequan. Our government, in all it's wisdom and confidence in believing that they know what's best for you than you do, has determined that I am not allowed to have Alflutop. I have been using that product for about four years and before that Adequan for maybe five. It was a healthy, no side effect, effective, god send for me. Not anymore. Adequan is Vet product and you need a script for it and my last two orders for Alflutop has been stop by the FDA and customs. There is another person on this board that also used that product and is no longer to get it either.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #533 on: September 13, 2011, 12:18:41 AM »
lol if someone want to just gain weight? easiest thing in the world,, and i can give you a very very good way to gain this weigt

weight gainers....all day long with 3 meals of your choice  from sushi to german to jamaican and inbetween that is you care about your heart..if not mcdonald and kfc will do ,,

but! you take mhp up your mass 4-5 times a day ....and then add 3 meals of sushi jamaican and pizza + icecream ...

180 lb to 220lb in record time,,fat yes but weight wil be there....reason i say mhp up mass is because you will able to take it 4-5 times a day and WILL LIKE IT! lol this is the key to actualy like it ....

btu again what kind of 220 or 240 will you have? this is a whole diff story

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: September 13, 2011, 01:20:09 AM »
lol if someone want to just gain weight? easiest thing in the world,, and i can give you a very very good way to gain this weigt

weight gainers....all day long with 3 meals of your choice  from sushi to german to jamaican and inbetween that is you care about your heart..if not mcdonald and kfc will do ,,

but! you take mhp up your mass 4-5 times a day ....and then add 3 meals of sushi jamaican and pizza + icecream ...

180 lb to 220lb in record time,,fat yes but weight wil be there....reason i say mhp up mass is because you will able to take it 4-5 times a day and WILL LIKE IT! lol this is the key to actualy like it ....

gh15 approved

There was never an issue regarding weight gain per se. Basil is just confused. It goes back about two pages about his examples of success and yours.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: September 13, 2011, 01:25:59 AM »

weight gainers....all day long with 3 meals of your choice  from sushi to german to jamaican and inbetween that is you care about your heart..if not mcdonald and kfc will do ,,

gh15 approved

BTW, I think the Red Tops softened up, or at least not made so visible, the frown lines I had and the very prominent wrinkle I had on my forehead. I posted a before and after a page or so back. I should start a different thread as to the difference it made.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #536 on: September 13, 2011, 01:44:04 AM »
Pellius, first of all, shake your head hard. If you are lucky some of the nonsense might escape. You are doing bad things to your body. You need a thorough cleansing but of the brain. You do NOT NEED all those supplements. What are you reading to think you need to take so much vitamin C? You don't need extra if you have a balanced diet. Goodness knows what you are putting into your body. Do you comprehend the concepts necessary and sufficient? Those supplements are not necessary. What a total waste of money. You believe things like a religion so aren't going to change. You need to be saved from yourself! Come to Sydney for a couple of months and go home a new man. Get big will be amazed and even Goodrum will be jealous. Leave your ideas in Hawaii.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #537 on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:34 AM »
Pellius, I am not talking about invisible teacups floating in space, but actual muscular size increases accompanied by more strength. I can tell you it feels great. My arms are swelling up and are hard. Don't stay on the dark side under the spell of the evil gh15. You will be sorry. Join me on the adventure of a lifetime and get your lost self-respect back!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #538 on: September 13, 2011, 02:45:32 AM »
Pellius, I am not talking about invisible teacups floating in space, but actual muscular size increases accompanied by more strength. I can tell you it feels great. My arms are swelling up and are hard. Don't stay on the dark side under the spell of the evil gh15. You will be sorry. Join me on the adventure of a lifetime and get your lost self-respect back!

everytime i see this blue writing,, all i need to do is to look for the words gh15...usualy it will be there about 5-6 times,, this fella has lost his mind,, if what you say is so right and correct HOW COME YOU LOOK LIKE BALONIE? WHY DONT YOU HAVE IN SHAPE ARMS MESURED LIKE YOU SAY ..AND YOU ARE NOT NATURAL ....YOU MAY BE CLEAN...but! how come you dont look like a bodybuilder or even carry decent bodyfat i mean not 10% but atleast 15% ....you sit over there at close to 20...right about the 20 zone...why arent you at 15%? that woudnt be hard right? just show them you can even get in some decent shape...you dont need to use hormones to get to 15% right? but you are afraid to lose weight....psyco 101 of vince mcmoun ,, no thats not the right vince,, psyco 101 of vince fgt hhg rt etphonehome ...oh its still not the right vince,, psyco 101 of vince ..... crazy old man! thats it! psyco101 of a CRAZY OLD MAN!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2011, 03:19:51 AM »
everytime i see this blue writing,, all i need to do is to look for the words gh15...usualy it will be there about 5-6 times,, this fella has lost his mind,, if what you say is so right and correct HOW COME YOU LOOK LIKE BALONIE? WHY DONT YOU HAVE IN SHAPE ARMS MESURED LIKE YOU SAY ..AND YOU ARE NOT NATURAL ....YOU MAY BE CLEAN...but! how come you dont look like a bodybuilder or even carry decent bodyfat i mean not 10% but atleast 15% ....you sit over there at close to 20...right about the 20 zone...why arent you at 15%? that woudnt be hard right? just show them you can even get in some decent shape...you dont need to use hormones to get to 15% right? but you are afraid to lose weight....psyco 101 of vince mcmoun ,, no thats not the right vince,, psyco 101 of vince fgt hhg rt etphonehome ...oh its still not the right vince,, psyco 101 of vince ..... crazy old man! thats it! psyco101 of a CRAZY OLD MAN!

gh15 approved

Just do it like me, when you see blue writing, don't read the post, but post some random insult with the quote, and Vince Basile will waste another 10 minutes on a lengthy post on how he is so much better than everyone else here and bla bla bla.

whitewidow

« Reply #540 on: September 13, 2011, 03:34:30 AM »

gh15 approved

do you hate me more than vince basile?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: September 13, 2011, 03:36:59 AM »
do you hate me more than vince basile?

No one hates Basile, we pity him for his idiocy, same with you.

No one hates you.

whitewidow

« Reply #542 on: September 13, 2011, 03:46:15 AM »
No one hates Basile, we pity him for his idiocy, same with you.

No one hates you.

I wonder who he pitys more?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: September 13, 2011, 03:47:17 AM »

You really like to take a beating, don't you??  ::) ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #544 on: September 13, 2011, 03:49:41 AM »

The real question should be, who meltsdown more, you or Vince?
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: September 13, 2011, 03:52:31 AM »

That's a tough one, both melt down nearly all the time.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #546 on: September 13, 2011, 03:55:38 AM »

And seem to be obsessed with gh15 and hate his popularity here ::) whitewidow at least knows about bodybuilding, old vince just spouts nonsense ::)
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #547 on: September 13, 2011, 03:56:56 AM »
[/quot

vince! I never meltdown. gh15 metsdown! when you threaten someones life and call youself god you are having a meltdown ;)He can be almost as bad as derrick anthony! Im always cool nothing gets me pissed or hyped up. I dont like when people make shit up about me like he does and some others due with no proof but I know the truth so nothing ever bothers me. I try to piss off gh15 to see him get mad! im always laughing on the other end never have i been pissed off i dont even know you guys personally.Derrick anthony metsdown like a crazy man! he threatens lives he just goes crazy!very entertaining

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2011, 03:58:17 AM »

vince! I never meltdown. gh15 metsdown! when you threaten someones life and call youself god you are having a meltdown ;)He can be almost as bad as derrick anthony! Im always cool nothing gets me pissed or hyped up. I dont like when people make shit up about me like he does and some others due with no proof but I know the truth so nothing ever bothers me. I try to piss off gh15 to see him get mad! im always laughing on the other end never have i been pissed off i dont even know you guys personally.Derrick anthony metsdown like a crazy man! he threatens lives he just goes crazy!very entertaining

Meltdown.

whitewidow

« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2011, 04:00:45 AM »

post an example. most of the time im laughin my ass off! I try to piss gh15 off! I love when he gets outraged and calls hiself god and thretens my life and gives me a timeline of how long I have to live- its the funniets thing I read. Thats why I like fucking with gh15. Most of the time I am smiling on the other end. please post a time when I melted down im talking derrick anthony style