Author Topic: Kelly Ryan: P.O.S.?  (Read 5774 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Kelly Ryan: P.O.S.?
« on: December 23, 2005, 05:33:02 AM »
ok, everyone always talks about craig and his attitude, his drug use, etc.  but what about kelly.  she must be just as bad with all the drugs and odd sex rumors.  she's been with craig for the last 6 years and no one ever really talks about her.  but now that she's invovled with the story, its clearly apparent she was in on just about everything that craig was doing.

why would a married couple have a 28 year old (i assume she was attractive) live with them.  Was she kelly's lesbian lover?  assistant?  for what?  all the after-party planning?

every time you hear about how craig doing all these drugs, partying, and the sex rumors, kelly is always by his side.  does anyone else know a wife that would put up with all of craig's shit for 6 years unless they are side by side and doing the same thing. 

who knows.  maybe kelly killed this melissa james and then craig tried to cover it up.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

JamesD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Kelly Ryan: P.O.S.?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 05:44:15 AM »
  Was she kelly's lesbian lover?.

Lets hope so, or i just wasted a shitload of time on this board.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 05:50:48 AM »
ok, everyone always talks about craig and his attitude, his drug use, etc.  but what about kelly.  she must be just as bad with all the drugs and odd sex rumors.  she's been with craig for the last 6 years and no one ever really talks about her.  but now that she's invovled with the story, its clearly apparent she was in on just about everything that craig was doing.

why would a married couple have a 28 year old (i assume she was attractive) live with them.  Was she kelly's lesbian lover?  assistant?  for what?  all the after-party planning?

every time you hear about how craig doing all these drugs, partying, and the sex rumors, kelly is always by his side.  does anyone else know a wife that would put up with all of craig's shit for 6 years unless they are side by side and doing the same thing. 

who knows.  maybe kelly killed this melissa james and then craig tried to cover it up.

two things:

1:  What?
2:  You're a douche.

scooter2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 07:39:38 AM »

Honestly, its about time someone pointed this out.  In my opinion Kelly came on to alot of girls while Craig JO.  Kelly came on to my girl whether it happened it or not I don't know and don't care anymore.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 07:40:40 AM »

Ummm, how about a little extra money for their mortage/rent/bills? How about to do her a favor if she was down on her luck-possibly just splitting with a spouse and needing a place to stay? How about being on a long-term vacation?
Lots of possiblities here. However, the lesbian lover certainly sounds best!  8)