Author Topic: Thoughts on NO enhancers  (Read 1100 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Thoughts on NO enhancers
« on: January 30, 2007, 07:36:48 AM »
Guys, i'm sure this has been posted already but i couldn't find it so i'd love some thoughts. I've been using VPX zero carb protein, VPX thinfat efa's, VPX Fibertec and VPX Noshotgun for the last 2 -3 mos.... I was always the type to start training, get into it for a couple months and hit up the local juice dealer. This time around i wanted to try some legal alternatives. I'm assuming it's the NO-shotgun, whatever I'm not sure, but guys...MY focus is fk'n bananas, i don't want to leave the gym, i'm doing more cardio, more excerises and going heavier then i intend on before i go. I find myself fiending to go to the gym even on my off days. I just finished my first jug of NO-shotgun and bought NO-explode (the red jug)yesterday because i heard great things about it.... what are your feeling about these NO boosters...

on a side note, i forget the name but the people that make the No explode make a post workout powder that is supposed to help w recover while you sleep and make you bigger and all this stuff, i forget it's name but was wondering if anyone heard of this...

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Thoughts on NO enhancers
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 11:50:43 AM »
I use supercharge from Labrada because its cheaper then the NO-Xplode.  It makes my workouts 10X better.  Even if it doesn't truly help me gain size I like it because of the energy boost.  Ive tried reg caff. pills but didnt get the same results.  My workout partner is tired and can barely move at the end of our workouts and I feel like I just got going.  Reminds me of ripped fuel back when it had ephedra.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
yeah dude, i agree, i wake up 5:30am and don't get to the gym till 8 ish... that stuff gets me through a full workout and intense cardio. Would anyone know if it helps decrease body fat? Or is it similar to the ephedra where it increase heartrate and body temp and therefore make you burn more???

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 10:55:15 AM »
I have no idea on bodyfat.. I do sweat more and my workouts are more intense so im sure that helps some im the fat burning process. 

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 11:13:02 AM »
2 thumbs down on NO supplements.
bodybuildersreality.com

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »
2 thumbs down on NO supplements.

Thats what I keep hearing but im not complaining about my results or workouts.

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 02:15:38 PM »
why 2 thumbs down yates? i am usually the last guy to buy over the counter stuff, but after reading the reviews (all good) i gave it a shot...i take it and about 1 hour later i begin to feel warm and after the first set, the pump comes. anyone that's taken juice knows the "juice pump" and to me these pumps are comparable...

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 12:32:49 AM »
they make me all veiney....