Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22037 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2016, 05:43:24 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2016, 06:21:21 AM »
with teenagers running rampant repeating all of the trenbalona and hormona bullshit he spews.

and to gh15 (if this really is him) your legacy WILL ALWAYS BE that you are the guy who created the "unexperienced teenager lifter who does 300mgs of tren ED with no off time" motif

that's just the truth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2016, 06:23:09 AM »
also.....judging by the post count this is obviously the original gh15 handle

with that prefaced, is the gh15 account a shared account?....i mean because this is fucking obviously someone pretending to be gh15

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2016, 06:37:11 AM »
who the fuck is this cock smoking retard

ron must be desperate  ::)
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2016, 07:10:14 AM »
lol I remember around the time gh15 left for the new forum:

-brb going to get aas legalised
-brb going to build a generation of pros
-brb going to find the ingredients of NQ Kigs
-brb going to destroy dying board

And all the grown men were proud of being elfs and were acting like gangsters behind their keyboards lol.

Where is bustinass, reardon and all the other boyos whose names have been forgotten?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2016, 07:25:17 AM »

Ron obviously sold the account to Joon.  No shame!   :-[

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2016, 08:41:24 AM »

Must have fixed his rectum after the ass raping you gave him ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2016, 09:54:13 AM »

Must have fixed his rectum after the ass raping you gave him ;D

PM the pics to my Inbox!

Thanks in advance.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
oh my friends,, it is me

you can ask ron or anyone who know me and how i write ,, very hrd if not imposible to duplicate me infact it is imposible ...

now,, the proble i see here is that many of the ole fellas left for real ..this is worrying,, i mean fatmc and the regular idiot gimiks are here...im pretty sure fatmc is some dealer or something who knows but i can guarantee im brining real hormone suppliers to the fire ...both on here and there...no athletes will ever be fucked again and if they do ...they will hve to face it that everyone in bodybuild and fitness will know who they are

to jonny no name..you know its me no need to balonie around ..you know how embaressed the idiots who said shared account are right now lol ...you know no one touch this account for 5 years which make me quite proud and! if not sure ask palius ...or crook metal or even bustin ass god knows where he is now day ..

with regard to legacy lol i am biger than anyone ever! in bodybuild and fitness...my influence reached so far that it created its own wording ..i got very successful with gh15 but i worked very hard for him to be successful

in any case over a decade of domination

the only problem as i said is that the forum here the boarding .. is now seem to lack realy important past posters.. even evil ones.. they just seem to stoped posting,, in any case in 2017 i will devote time to this boarding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2016, 10:31:53 AM »
Its him whether you believe it or not.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2016, 10:38:31 AM »

hre is someone i know from past here lol i saw you on the quantum btu i never see your name on gh15,, then again i never realy chcked,, the quantum shoud be back too but feel free to be on gh15 they will let you in ..if they give you problem let me know

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2016, 10:39:56 AM »
oh my friends,, it is me

you can ask ron or anyone who know me and how i write ,, very hrd if not imposible to duplicate me infact it is imposible ...

now,, the proble i see here is that many of the ole fellas left for real ..this is worrying,, i mean fatmc and the regular idiot gimiks are here...im pretty sure fatmc is some dealer or something who knows but i can guarantee im brining real hormone suppliers to the fire ...both on here and there...no athletes will ever be fucked again and if they do ...they will hve to face it that everyone in bodybuild and fitness will know who they are

to jonny no name..you know its me no need to balonie around ..you know how embaressed the idiots who said shared account are right now lol ...you know no one touch this account for 5 years which make me quite proud and! if not sure ask palius ...or crook metal or even bustin ass god knows where he is now day ..

with regard to legacy lol i am biger than anyone ever! in bodybuild and fitness...my influence reached so far that it created its own wording ..i got very successful with gh15 but i worked very hard for him to be successful

in any case over a decade of domination

the only problem as i said is that the forum here the boarding .. is now seem to lack realy important past posters.. even evil ones.. they just seem to stoped posting,, in any case in 2017 i will devote time to this boarding

gh15 approved

What happened the the golden china man, will he ever be back?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2016, 10:52:03 AM »
Its him whether you believe it or not.

Yes, I believe it is him.  Who is him?   ???

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2016, 11:42:15 AM »
The return of gh15... my nipples are hard and my balloon knot is twitching with excitement.
  I assume you still run gh15.com as I've logged on and see the board's active.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2016, 12:05:34 PM »
The return of gh15... my nipples are hard and my balloon knot is twitching with excitement.
  I assume you still run gh15.com as I've logged on and see the board's active.

Obvious gimmick promoting the obvious gimmick

Fuck off...

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2016, 01:18:40 PM »
Obvious gimmick promoting the obvious gimmick

Fuck off...

Incorrect. I am glad he's back and I am sure there's plenty more.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2016, 02:55:43 PM »

in any case...johnny no name i said million time to tel you to come to ripped.com and you are welcome there

I have zero recollection of this.....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2016, 03:02:25 PM »

Fcuk knows.
Why let another complete Twat on here.
Who ever it is He's Boring & Very Lame.

Ron must have his reasons -- only he knows what they are.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2016, 08:17:03 PM »
lol I remember around the time gh15 left for the new forum:

-brb going to get aas legalised
-brb going to build a generation of pros
-brb going to find the ingredients of NQ Kigs
-brb going to destroy dying board

And all the grown men were proud of being elfs and were acting like gangsters behind their keyboards lol.

Where is bustinass, reardon and all the other boyos whose names have been forgotten?

^aas are legalized retard,, in some countries they are controlled and in some they are like aspirin ..milk and honey.. go to india and Portugal and you will see.. many other countries ..MANY!

in some! countries hormones are controlled and need prescription .. but they are NEVER EVER illegal ..and they are NOT narcotics or pain killer..this is why none of you is in jail... you dont get in jail for hormones...you get in jail for PRODUCING drugs...you gt in jail for selling narcotics

drus ruin humans!
cigarets ruin humans!
drinking ruin humans!

avoid the above 3 and you will hve long time as competitive bodybuild... longevity is evryting in bodybuild and fitness...avoud those 3 and you are 90% there ,, ofcourse you need to have good enough respond to hormones.. but that's beside it : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2016, 08:23:57 PM »
This is the most boring GH15 thread ever. It doesn't sound like him to me. Either that or he's lost his touch. Either way it won't last long, I hope.

And that's saying something with the state of this board.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2016, 08:27:23 PM »
jizeph ,, i dont need to last long im history .. dont you get it...i have millions searching engines on all cyber space,, i got the damn Donald campaign working with me all the last 2016 elections,, i got more than i could ever asked for,,

interesting gh15 lol ,, get out of here with this baloine lol 2005 - 2017 ...this is what i cal total domination

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2016, 08:29:07 PM »
^3 fucking president terms!! do yo uknow what it is?? to last 3 president terms? does any of you have a damn clue i lasted 3 damn presidents of America ,, it is unbeliavble to me just saying ths lol

seriously its amazing

gh15 aproved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2016, 07:48:47 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2016, 09:42:02 AM »
^learn your bible

1,, i hate and despize tattoos

2,, it was brad i think last time ,, then it went to this idiot soulibor...2 poor individuals you slander who i don't know who they are never talked to never met never even been in the same sphere

3,, this thing look like my worst nightmare...if i looked like this i would never think about career in bodybuild...got to have some sense whn choosing to live off bodybuild

comon now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2016, 02:09:04 AM »
you are arguing with the mountain about how to build a hill,,, insulin = fat if not used correctly,, or irresponder if bf% is not low enough. even if used correctly inorder to make it a superb hormone it gotta be used with gh and testostetone.
anadrol = a drug that i find no place for in bodybuilding because it was never meant for building muscle,,it is for treatment of anemia and the doses needed for major results are not worthy of the side effects,,mainly the appetite killing and the depressed mood.
testosterone = top 3 bodybuilding drugs indeed.

the reason i put dianabol and deca as the best drugs ever for a bodybuilder is the ability of them both to put a massive amout of size/muscle on a frame while maintaining side effects to minimum.

now,,,test can be included with this group too,,,the reason i put it at third place is out of my own preference. it makes some people a little too agressive for it to be placed 1 and 2. dianabol = happy happy high feeling big blown and swole,,test = big blown swole and agressive!