Author Topic: Official Knooger Weight Loss Thread  (Read 11087 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Official Knooger Weight Loss Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »
Fat staying  the same , 25 lbs  of muscle gain , great job bro.

No cock pics for you.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2015, 09:00:22 PM »
I started dieting this monday.  :D It's easier for me when I stay away from carbs. Instead of rice, I eat a green beans-broccoli salad. I also put some ketchup, but no more than a teaspoon. Also, coffe with stevia and some diet soda really help.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2015, 09:02:42 PM »
No offense Knooger, I love you as a poster, especially your homo erotic tendencies but you are fucking clueless when it comes to dieting and getting lean.

First of all you got to decide in your head and your heart:

Do you or do you not REALLY fucking want to get lean???????? NO EXCUSES! You got to WANT it bad, you don't sound like you do.

None of this wishy washy shit "Oh I wanna do a diet I can stick with" if I was your coach I would slap the shit out of you and stick my pink dildo up your rectum if I hear such shit coming out your mouth again.

A fatso like you should not be eating more than 1500 calories a day and less than 50g carbs and should be doing cardio 3 times a day.
Fuck your dumass weight training its an excuse for you to stay a slob.

Your focus should be on DIET & CARDIO not building your imaginary muscles which is just fat and water.

Man the fuck up, suffer and do keto u giant weeping vagina and stop being a fucking pussy.

I can help you if you want.
;D

Good info.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2015, 09:13:24 PM »
Ditch the Ketchup and diet soda its gay...replace with mustard and green tea

Nah man, I love some diet soda every once in a while. I've read some posters here claiming they take 2+ liters a day everyday while dieting. My stomach would collapse if I did that.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2015, 09:19:34 PM »
I like bareback sex with street hookers, doesn't mean I am gonna do it.

Diet soda's is poison.

PS. We need more funny videos.

:D I'm retired.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2015, 08:26:18 AM »
I've been lifting regularly for several months. My weight is about 275 lbs but my waist size is about the same as when I was in the 250s. Still a disgusting fat body but getting better.

Post some pics just for the sake of some laughs. :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »
Nah man, I love some diet soda every once in a while. I've read some posters here claiming they take 2+ liters a day everyday while dieting. My stomach would collapse if I did that.
I have done that for well over a decade.  Usually at least a 12 pack a day of Pepsi Max.

Diet Soda is harmless and good for you as it has adequate caffeine.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2015, 07:34:03 PM »
I have done that for well over a decade.  Usually at least a 12 pack a day of Pepsi Max.

You're not concerned with the chemicals used in diet sodas?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2015, 06:29:22 AM »
keep cals  under control........keep protein moderate and take in plenty of carbs for energy......like mentzer said.......the body is made up of 75 percent water.......carbohydrate .....hydrate.....water.. ....meaning give your body what it needs......don't eliminate carbs.......protein can be 150-200 grams a day....and that is plenty.......keep the cals slightly under maintenance.......that along with aerobics.......moderatel y paced.....and you are off to the races.......the diets of today are mind boggling......these guys that think they need a sweet potato at two o'clock and a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon at four o'clock slay me.

along with force feeding yourself every two hours and choking down protein to the tune of 450 grams a day!!!!

unreal!!!!

K.I.S.S. applies to everything. Especially dieting.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2015, 09:15:18 PM »
The Knoog.

How we making out these days, fella?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2015, 10:34:26 PM »
The Knoog.

How we making out these days, fella?

I have been counting calories for a little while now and I'm down a little over 10 lbs. Still have a ways to go but I am focused and getting it done. I've been lifting consistently for about 5 months or so, but the diet I just got kicked in a couple weeks ago. Still a disgusting fat body but the waist is getting smaller.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2015, 11:23:15 PM »
I have been counting calories for a little while now and I'm down a little over 10 lbs. Still have a ways to go but I am focused and getting it done. I've been lifting consistently for about 5 months or so, but the diet I just got kicked in a couple weeks ago. Still a disgusting fat body but the waist is getting smaller.

Well done. For weight loss, dieting is so much more important than the lifting/cardio, especially past thirty.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2015, 12:53:41 AM »
I hope knooger is still able to achieve rock hard throbbing erections in a caloric deficit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2015, 12:55:42 AM »

Same here, I drink a lot of diet soda. It's amazing how many nutritional gurus say it's worse for you than regular soda.

mdef48

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2015, 04:12:23 AM »

Listen up you giant gaylord, you started this thread on the 14th of March 2014.
Today is the 16th of March 2015.....so it's been ONE YEAR and 2 DAYS and your still a fucking slob????????

Why?

As your online homo erotic coach it is my responsibility to hold your fat disgusting ass accountable with my giant 12 inch pink dildo (pictures of which have been posted previously)
When I was a fat piece of turd like you (253lb, 40% BF 44 inch waist on 5ft 9 frame) I lost over 80lb in 6-7 months tops and got down to 158lb at my lowest...what is your fucking excuse you lump of bovine turd?

A fatso like you should not be "counting calories" because no fucking food should be entering your fat mouth in the first place.
The only thing you should be doing is shitting out fat.

I told your dum ass 100 times now to quit this "Adonis Principles" bullshit......it doesn't work for fatso's like you with fucked up insulin sensitivities/metabolism and start doing Keto.
1500 calories a day, no more than 50g carbs and you would have been there already by now.

Also quit fucking weight training so much, you are just using it as an excuse not to do cardio and YOU KNOW THIS.

Your dumass need to be doing cardio twice a day, 6 times a week and weight training only 4 times a week is more than enough.

U can't build muscle while dieting anyway so all this weight training and lack of cardio is just wasting your time.

Diet first, Cardio second, weight training last.....that is the order of things when weight loss is priority.

When you get your turd fat ass down to 12% or less you can focus on building muscle.
Right now you are fucking everything up big time.

You are weak
Undisciplined gaylord.

You love cock.

Give me 20 push ups as soon as you read this.
(I can see through the screen if you've done or not, so no cheating)

P.S I love you f-a-g-g-o-t  ;D

RiotAct666

• Getbig I
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2015, 05:43:05 AM »

Listen up you giant gaylord, you started this thread on the 14th of March 2014.
Today is the 16th of March 2015.....so it's been ONE YEAR and 2 DAYS and your still a fucking slob????????

Why?

As your online homo erotic coach it is my responsibility to hold your fat disgusting ass accountable with my giant 12 inch pink dildo (pictures of which have been posted previously)
When I was a fat piece of turd like you (253lb, 40% BF 44 inch waist on 5ft 9 frame) I lost over 80lb in 6-7 months tops and got down to 158lb at my lowest...what is your fucking excuse you lump of bovine turd?

A fatso like you should not be "counting calories" because no fucking food should be entering your fat mouth in the first place.
The only thing you should be doing is shitting out fat.

I told your dum ass 100 times now to quit this "Adonis Principles" bullshit......it doesn't work for fatso's like you with fucked up insulin sensitivities/metabolism and start doing Keto.
1500 calories a day, no more than 50g carbs and you would have been there already by now.

Also quit fucking weight training so much, you are just using it as an excuse not to do cardio and YOU KNOW THIS.

Your dumass need to be doing cardio twice a day, 6 times a week and weight training only 4 times a week is more than enough.

U can't build muscle while dieting anyway so all this weight training and lack of cardio is just wasting your time.

Diet first, Cardio second, weight training last.....that is the order of things when weight loss is priority.

When you get your turd fat ass down to 12% or less you can focus on building muscle.
Right now you are fucking everything up big time.

You are weak
Undisciplined gaylord.

You love cock.

Give me 20 push ups as soon as you read this.
(I can see through the screen if you've done or not, so no cheating)

P.S I love you f-a-g-g-o-t  ;D

Hahaha!
Says the tranny fucker who hasnt lost a single pound on 26 differrent diets!
You would be the last person on the planet to talk about losing weight, you fat fuck!!
 :-*

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2015, 06:13:45 AM »

You love cock.

I don't care what anyone says, Joon is fucking hilarious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2015, 09:03:49 AM »
Two word--------------------TUNA + WATER

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
Two word--------------------TUNA + WATER

Hah! Op has zero self-discipline. He would last one meal (maybe) on tuna and water diet

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2015, 03:57:39 PM »
Hah! Op has zero self-discipline. He would last one meal (maybe) on tuna and water diet

I would not start a tuna and water diet.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2015, 04:00:41 PM »
Me either. Sounds miserable