Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Phil Heaths music - is it racist?  (Read 30055 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: PHIL HEATH RACIST POSING MUSIC AT THE ARNOLD
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2010, 02:08:52 PM »
hell yea..Ill be a chaos and big mal sammich..a rose between two pricks..oops thorns
LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2010, 02:09:54 PM »
My dads is from Arecibo puerto rico..

I told ya I thought you were a looker...something about latin men..WONT ever date one again

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »
I told ya I thought you were a looker...something about latin men..WONT ever date one again

yeah...we are some fuckers...im not gonna lie

newmom

« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2010, 02:14:01 PM »
yeah...we are some fuckers...im not gonna lie

they are fucking worse then gumbas..and im half gumba..didn't mean it in a bad way but you know what "im sayin"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2010, 02:19:39 PM »
why is that
On the real, it's very deep. Black for the most part got "momma issues". Black women have raised basically the black community, in part because they pick shitty men to have kids with, or do not require them to help raise kids. So, said kids grow up, momma is always there, the girlfriend is always there. Cause you know it's hard out here being a black man---especially if you ass is doing wrong in the first place...
So, because Black women have thus supported black men through their trials and tribulations, court hearings, jail terms, stabbings, shootings, ignorant shit, lynchings, bad behaviors, being texpelled from school, they expect some sort of loyalty. But you know what happens?

When you loan a person money and they haven't paid it back in a timely manner, don't you start to have animosity towards that person? And the person who owes money starts to have animosity towards the person who they owe it to...same way with black men and women, they have animosity towards one another.

Either way, usually the white chicks pick the thug n****s, get pregnant by them, and go thru the same shit that black womb go thru...because many times, those dudes are using them for their credit, car,etc and nothing more than man-children.

That's it in a nutshell.

newmom

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2010, 02:24:01 PM »
see that makes a whole lot of fucking sense..let me ask you this..what do you prefer and if you dont prefer to say thats cool and your boys what about them

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »
they are fucking worse then gumbas..and im half gumba..didn't mean it in a bad way but you know what "im sayin"

What the hell is a gumba? :D
Q

born2shynn

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2010, 02:32:53 PM »
WOW thats reaching.... Phil Heath is a RACIST because he used a song "Run This Town"  WOW. To look that deep into that song and label him a racist should make everyone cautious about YOUR motive.  JayZ mentions Black Tees Black Everything in this song.... In one of his other songs he mentions White tees (wife beaters) White Bentleys White everything..... was he denouncing his own race then, I think not cause black and white in those songs weren't referring to race,  and the Black Card is the highest status AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD anyone can get......  None of on here will probably  ever qualify for one.  YOU have to spend 1mil a year to KEEP tha card,  some Celebrities do others don't... thats why its a big deal to them. (STATUS)  I could care less about all that celebrity crap or whether Phil Heath won or not but to Label some dude as a racist when you don't have all the facts is just dead wrong...  Who's gonna run this town tonight.. Phil thought he was.  

Grow up and Mature your minds and stop DIGGING for reasons to make yourselves look like idiots.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2010, 02:33:48 PM »

Sicilian descent.  they use it slang back east also to describe friend.  chili dude (slang) = white latino

newmom

« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »

lmao yea like you dont know..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2010, 02:35:31 PM »
You all should know by now I don't care what color you are I'll dish it equally, hajees, nig-nogs, wetbacks, charlie chans and crackerjacks.  I don't give a motherfuck.
I love everyone and hate everyone.  If a black does something dumb or acts like animal, I'll make the appropriate comments.  Same for anyone else.  I'm not gonna make excuses because he's black...Funk dat.

I have allegiances to no one group of people. My allegiences are to ideals.  Which is how it should be, especially in a country as diverse as this.

We are past the times of rallying around what people use to use as a rallying tool...race (unless you're in prison)
These days it's religion and ideals...I choose ideals

Watched Trainspotting lately?  8)

As empty as paradise

newmom

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2010, 02:36:05 PM »
run this town is NOT a racial song IMO..shit is on my ipod..see i didnt see Heath's routine

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »
WOW thats reaching.... Phil Heath is a RACIST because he used a song "Run This Town"  WOW. To look that deep into that song and label him a racist should make everyone cautious about YOUR motive.  JayZ mentions Black Tees Black Everything in this song.... In one of his other songs he mentions White tees (wife beaters) White Bentleys White everything..... was he denouncing his own race then, I think not cause black and white in those songs weren't referring to race,  and the Black Card is the highest status AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD anyone can get......  None of on here will probably  ever qualify for one.  YOU have to spend 1mil a year to KEEP tha card,  some Celebrities do others don't... thats why its a big deal to them. (STATUS)  I could care less about all that celebrity crap or whether Phil Heath won or not but to Label some dude as a racist when you don't have all the facts is just dead wrong...  Who's gonna run this town tonight.. Phil thought he was.  

Grow up and Mature your minds and stop DIGGING for reasons to make yourselves look like idiots.

this thread was started by AC who has 230 post.  by getbig standards that's a gimmick.  then it just takes enough members to ride the wave.  hence...you have everything in this thread that has nothing to do with what AC was talking about.  mission accomplished by AC. good going.

1. you playing race card
2. i'm spanish but no Espaņol
3. blk women got issues (sorry parker)
4. meet me at alex23's crib (sorry mal n tire guy)

on and on.

again...good going AC.

sorry...i forgot to finish it off with a dime piece tranny.  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »
Sicilian descent.  they use it slang back east also to describe friend.  chili dude (slang) = white latino

It's Goomba...get it right,fools  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2010, 02:41:47 PM »
see that makes a whole lot of fucking sense..let me ask you this..what do you prefer and if you dont prefer to say thats cool and your boys what about them
First let say, I like all women, all women are beautiful to me. I've dated black, white, Latina. I do not date because of stereotypes, or "this girl is freaky,etc", but I date the individual. But I prefer Black, and Latinas with black in the them. I am very much attracted to them, there is a sort of commonality. My mother used to tell me not to bring anybody home that couldn't use my comb...I told my mom that she could pass for white and had blonde hair as a child. And I think that's why she said what she said.

Thanks Born2shynn, I was tryin to say that

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2010, 02:47:31 PM »

2. i'm spanish but no Espaņol

You are Hispanic not Spanish  .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2010, 02:50:49 PM »
lmao yea like you dont know..

Ah you mean goomba?  ;D
Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2010, 02:51:47 PM »
You are Hispanic not Spanish  .

went to say speak...didnt pay attention.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
Phil is part-white.  His eyes aren't brown so I would question what percentage of his ancestry is black and what percentage is white.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2010, 03:09:23 PM »
"u realize wealth distribution is lopsided throughout the world, and those of euro descent can control as much as 95% of the wealth of a nation?  if a person of color who is a celebrity tells those in the 5% to support the others with their nickles and dimes so their share can increase to 6%...you are saying that would be racist?  you don't get it...do you?  keep flipping tires.

now...no one cares if whites support each other.  sh#t...how u think they got the 95%?  the problem is when a yahoo like david duke shows shows and how he tells you to support white by continued exclusion.   i'd have no problem with warren buffett but guys like him think more global than the klan meeting.  then again...warren is already in the top 3% of the 95% so u are already supporting so we back to the beginning and he does have to say a word."

Classic making up shit with no basis in reality.
Valhalla awaits.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2010, 03:22:33 PM »
Phil is part-white.  His eyes aren't brown so I would question what percentage of his ancestry is black and what percentage is white.
It all depends, didn't he say that some people in his family get the "eyes"? Most black Americans are part white, or part something. Why do you think WEB didn't support Marcus Garvey's back to Africa movement? Because, even by then black Americans were to far removed genetically and culturally to be considered legitimate "Africans".

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2010, 03:27:24 PM »
"u realize wealth distribution is lopsided throughout the world, and those of euro descent can control as much as 95% of the wealth of a nation?  if a person of color who is a celebrity tells those in the 5% to support the others with their nickles and dimes so their share can increase to 6%...you are saying that would be racist?  you don't get it...do you?  keep flipping tires.

now...no one cares if whites support each other.  sh#t...how u think they got the 95%?  the problem is when a yahoo like david duke shows shows and how he tells you to support white by continued exclusion.   i'd have no problem with warren buffett but guys like him think more global than the klan meeting.  then again...warren is already in the top 3% of the 95% so u are already supporting so we back to the beginning and he does have to say a word."

do a little research and you shall find several nations that fit this type of wealth distribution.  doesnt have to be completely accurate numbers.  it's getbig.  where the hell u think you are?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »
Ok you're really splitting hairs here cause its a Jay-Z song lol

but if you really want to break it down

Thats not racist

There is a difference between being racist and having black pride, I see these lyrics are sort of a black man singing about being proud of his heritage.

Its like if you look at a shopping magazine at a product and its says in huge letters "MADE IN THE USA" is that racist or is it just american pride?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »
Ok you're really splitting hairs here cause its a Jay-Z song lol

but if you really want to break it down

Thats not racist

There is a difference between being racist and having black pride, I see these lyrics are sort of a black man singing about being proud of his heritage.

Its like if you look at a shopping magazine at a product and its says in huge letters "MADE IN THE USA" is that racist or is it just american pride?

"MADE IN AMERICA" that is Jingoist and xenophobic! How dare you speak such.  
BTW, what do you think about Juan Dixon?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
It all depends, didn't he say that some people in his family get the "eyes"? Most black Americans are part white, or part something. Why do you think WEB didn't support Marcus Garvey's back to Africa movement? Because, even by then black Americans were to far removed genetically and culturally to be considered legitimate "Africans".

That's true.

Phil's skin is also rather light so I would say that he has a notable amount of white admixture in his genetics.

You are right that this does not make him genetically "African".  Mulattoes are not the same as pure Africans or pure whites.  Interestingly enough as per genetic theory, they are in the middle of various traits.

David Duke primarily points out racial double standards.  He rarely says anything racist in nature.  Yes, he was in the KKK - almost 40 years ago.
Bodybuilding Pro.com