Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Phil Heaths music - is it racist?  (Read 29996 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: PHIL HEATH RACIST POSING MUSIC AT THE ARNOLD
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2010, 03:37:16 PM »
there u go tire man.  think i'm 235 in shot, about 214 now.

Im lighter than you, a chick called cafe de Something, "coffee with milk" I think.

Matt, I don't know if he is a mulatto or not, but in terms of them, it has to do with dominance of traits and who the mother and father is. I went to school with one dude who looked white, but his father was white and his mother black. I also wen to school with a brown skin chick, her mother was white...
And I remember as a child looking thru pics and asking, "Who is that white woman with my dad?"
the reply, "That is your mother." both parents are brown skinned.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2010, 03:39:58 PM »
Im lighter than you, a chick called cafe de Something, "coffee with milk" I think.

Matt, I don't know if he is a mulatto or not, but in terms of them, it has to do with dominance of traits and who the mother and father is. I went to school with one dude who looked white, but his father was white and his mother black. I also wen to school with a brown skin chick, her mother was white...
And I remember as a child looking thru pics and asking, "Who is that white woman with my dad?"
the reply, "That is your mother." both parents are brown skinned.

dude...i said in the range of christina millan but not eva mendes. lighting? what u derek jeter?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2010, 03:59:42 PM »
Rock was started by black people. And as I said before, there was this push yrs ago about guys in white tees, that was all rappers talked about. Rick Ross talking about a BMW 745i white on white.

Jay has grown up now, and a black dude talking about wearing black tees, having a black card (do you know what one is?),  ain't racist...shit Goth wear all black, black lipstick, if they could they would paint the sky black.

And I wouldn't care that a white rock band did it, becaus as I stated about the white tees, and besides, The Beatles before they blew up were doing covers of black music.

Also, why dosnt someone post All the the lyrics to the song...I guess when black folk are talking abut killing one another, that is not alarming...

The guitar was invented by a white european, therefore any form of music produced with the guitar is the product of a white man's creation.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2010, 04:07:05 PM »
dude...i said in the range of christina millan but not eva mendes. lighting? what u derek jeter?
Naw, hahaha. Like around Phil Heath's natural complexion, maybe a tad lighter, like between Phil and Beyonce. In high school when I shaved my head they called me yellow bean, because I had a light scalp.

Can't post, on Iphone, and at dinner with fam for sis birthday. I use my iPhone for everything now. Pics have been posted before, Division has some.

Cafe con Leche is what she said.

Method the guitar could be called a variation of the Banjo, which is a African instrument.

But it was black folk who invented Jazz, and Rock. It is the music not the instruments played. If you want to go there I guess birds invented singing, huh?

And may I ask Mr. White Man, just what the hell have you accomplished in your young life? What original thoughts have you come up with? What have you invented? Other than being a dude famous. For  his green shirt who seemingly has more in common with a mosquito than a human, meaning that you very annoying.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2010, 04:12:24 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2010, 04:47:52 PM »
Yes I fucking hate rascist scum who say "white people do this and that better blabla, we've done this and that blabla" and then actually have had no fucking part in it themselves whatsoever. What are they proud of then actually? Certainly not anything they've done themselves. If you are so superior racially then why are you such an inferior pathetic human being.
Its called living vicariously through other people's accomplishments, because they either don't have the wherewithal, know how, gumption, drive or are to scared to accomplish things on their own.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2010, 05:12:20 PM »
The crew are red-hot tonight! :)
Almost always, yes.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2010, 05:15:04 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2010, 05:16:21 PM »
It all depends, didn't he say that some people in his family get the "eyes"? Most black Americans are part white, or part something. Why do you think WEB didn't support Marcus Garvey's back to Africa movement? Because, even by then black Americans were to far removed genetically and culturally to be considered legitimate "Africans".

Well to have blue or green eyes it has to come from BOTH parents lol.

Xerxes don't talk to anyone about being inferior and pathetic when you let other dudes jolt plastic lightsabers at your arse.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »
This sums up this thread lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2010, 05:25:14 PM »
Well to have blue or green eyes it has to come from BOTH parents lol.

Xerxes don't talk to anyone about being inferior and pathetic when you let other dudes jolt plastic lightsabers at your arse.
No it does not. I have seen mixed children where the parent was a pure African, and the child has blue eyes...try again. I have people in my family like that. And one person is mixed, the father is white, but nobody on that side of the family has ever had blue eyes...another example, try again.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2010, 05:32:07 PM »
genetics of eye color  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2010, 05:38:16 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »
No it does not. I have seen mixed children where the parent was a pure African, and the child has blue eyes...try again. I have people in my family like that. And one person is mixed, the father is white, but nobody on that side of the family has ever had blue eyes...another example, try again.
IMPOSSIBLE if you know how genetics work.

Sorry to tell you those parents were not pure african then. It definatly has to come from both parents.

Basically

All Blacks have 2/2 brown genes. Blue eyed white parent 2/2 blue gene.

In order to visually display Blue eyes you MUST have 2/2 blue eye genes. If you have 1 brown and 1 blue then your eyes will still be visually brown, but you will carry the blue eye gene with you.

Kid would get 1 brown from black parent and 1 blue gene from white parent. The result would be brown eyes since blue eyes are a recessive trait but the child would then be able to have a blue eyed child if he only passed on his blue eye gene to his child.

Che lol, either that kid is mixed or Contact lenses/photoshop is being used.. are you that easily decieved? Worse than michael jackson saying his blonde haired children were genetically connected to him lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2010, 05:40:30 PM »
And that looks freaky...
Photoshop/Colored contact lenses

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »
And that looks freaky...

Possible blue eyes in african

Waardenburg syndrome
caucasian relatives
disease that makes a person an albino only in their eyes
mutation

if u took bio f##kin 101 n 200 General Genetics...they would have went cover some of this stuff with you all.  even this s##t gets old with me...since i'm suppose to be pushing the blk agenda.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2010, 05:43:37 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »
Che this really is pointless. Another dumb communist fucktard added to the ever growing pile. Do you realise how easy it is to photoshop somone's eye/hair color, or even wear contact lenses of a differen't color?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2010, 05:45:09 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2010, 05:46:06 PM »

It is possible his eyes are blue but that means he is 2ND generation mixed race.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2010, 05:46:16 PM »
meth101 you are a crackhead.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2010, 05:47:31 PM »
It is possible his eyes are blue but that means he is 2ND generation mixed race.

???

Possible blue eyes in african

Waardenburg syndrome
caucasian relatives
disease that makes a person an albino only in their eyes
mutation

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »
I did this before, but here is a picture of my hair and eye color. I don't have hair that long anymore lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2010, 05:51:23 PM »
I did this before, but here is a picture of my hair and eye color. I don't have hair that long anymore lol.

God you are fucking ugly ,Hahaaaa