Author Topic: Jessica Simpson follows in Dr. Dre's steps  (Read 9908 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Jessica Simpson follows in Dr. Dre's steps
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 03:18:17 PM »
You're just ridiculous. I bet your girlfriend is way hotter than Britney  ::)

Get over yourself and your third world country. The only reason you'd have skinnier women is because they're broke as shit. Oh yeah try going to California. This is juts ridiculous.

He told me many months ago that Nicole Richie was fat. This was before her pregnancy when she weighed under 100 pounds. He is an idiot.
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 03:22:15 PM »
You're just ridiculous. I bet your girlfriend is way hotter than Britney  ::)

Get over yourself and your third world country. The only reason you'd have skinnier women is because they're broke as shit. Oh yeah try going to California. This is juts ridiculous.

look at eastern europe women and europian women in general,,im sure the europian guys here will help you find what you look for,,spers is fat she was never skinny she never looked thin,,she will never look thin,,,she never looked normal ,,she will never be normal

your all country is like spers ,,,thats why you dont see it! fat fat nation,,moment you face is you will be better,,its like the chub boys in gyms walking with 18 inch arms carrying their fat slob body behind them,,they think they are bodybuilders too...
fallen angel

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 03:24:30 PM »
look at eastern europe women and europian women in general,,im sure the europian guys here will help you find what you look for,,spers is fat she was never skinny she never looked thin,,she will never look thin,,,she never looked normal ,,she will never be normal

your all country is like spers ,,,thats why you dont see it! fat fat nation,,moment you face is you will be better,,its like the chub boys in gyms walking with 18 inch arms carrying their fat slob body behind them,,they think they are bodybuilders too...

Our country is fat, but to say there are no thin people in the US is just ridiculous. This is not even worth arguing about, you are a retard.
E

affy

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 03:27:36 PM »

hi bin ladin

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 03:28:27 PM »

Britney was never skinny? Bullshit -

You are mostly right, most Americans/Australians are fat asses. But step outside and stop generalizing too much.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 03:29:12 PM »

That is true!  Go to Europe, or hell even Canada and you will see NO fat people, girls or guys.  Everyone is in decent shape, you see them riding bikes a lot and they don't eat crap

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 03:30:10 PM »

your too stupid to even bother arguing with

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 03:31:50 PM »
Our country is fat, but to say there are no thin people in the US is just ridiculous. This is not even worth arguing about, you are a retard.

im talking about females,,90% of them is the denifiton of overweight or obese,,ricky lake show,,opra,,all those shows,,look around you are you blind? open your doot right now and you will see a women that look bigger than you although you been bodybuild for the last 10 years,,,fat is size too you know?,,i promise you if you look more closely you will see what im talking about,,

also the thin girls in usa if you pay attention closely are almost never skinny,,reason is?,,,if they didnt starve themselves and been on ephedrine and other 10 diff magic pills and narcotics substances they would be those fat women im talking about,,,

i have seen very few real skinny american women in my life time,,very very few,,,there is a big diff between petit and skinny,,big diff between thin and skinny

there is no skinny women in usa! let thrm roll in their big mac,,chinease of italian food and they blow up like there is no tomorow,,

its genetics my friend,,,genetic and food,,food and genetics
fallen angel

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 03:41:48 PM »
look. america does have a huge problem with obesity. but there are millions of women who are NOT fat. there are more fit, attractive women here based on sheer numbers than any european country even though their ratios may be better. try to understand this

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 06:47:18 PM »
She is mighty fine

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »
Hey GH15 ever heard the phrase "Opinions are like assholes, Everyones got one"

But who knows maybe you are right

X ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 06:59:31 PM »
im talking about females,,90% of them is the denifiton of overweight or obese,,ricky lake show,,opra,,all those shows,,look around you are you blind? open your doot right now and you will see a women that look bigger than you although you been bodybuild for the last 10 years,,,fat is size too you know?,,i promise you if you look more closely you will see what im talking about,,

also the thin girls in usa if you pay attention closely are almost never skinny,,reason is?,,,if they didnt starve themselves and been on ephedrine and other 10 diff magic pills and narcotics substances they would be those fat women im talking about,,,

i have seen very few real skinny american women in my life time,,very very few,,,there is a big diff between petit and skinny,,big diff between thin and skinny

there is no skinny women in usa! let thrm roll in their big mac,,chinease of italian food and they blow up like there is no tomorow,,

its genetics my friend,,,genetic and food,,food and genetics

gh...what stack would you give the skinny women to bulk up

always what stack would you give the fat women to stay big but lean out

we have to keep you in your lane  ;D
Here comes the money shot

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »
I'd fuck the stoopid out of her

newmom

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 07:38:51 PM »
shoot id kill to have spears body..and yes the vma body...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »
Just when I started to think of him as a smart man he comes in with this shit. What an idiot. He has lost all credibility with me.

gh15 is a nutsack.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 07:56:37 PM »
gh...what stack would you give the skinny women to bulk up

always what stack would you give the fat women to stay big but lean out

we have to keep you in your lane  ;D

skinny women just need to eat more and do less inorder to gain weight,,stressful free like like in the usa will help ;)

fat women are not big so no need to offer anything because fat women wont be big when losing the fat,,

fat and big women which is the case in usa,,need to eat clean all the time,,pay attention to eveything that goes in,,t3,, or t4 if tyroid problems,,ephedrine,,clenbuterol,,caffeine,,aspirin to get their blood less thick from all the donuts and cheese they stuff in,,,etc etc ;)

im not saying this with hate,,id still prefer to have a fat american woman over fat arab woman any day of the week,,so bin laden cave women are not my type :D
fallen angel

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 07:57:51 PM »
It seems to me that like 20% of girls under 30 are in good shape, then there is like 50% that is overweight but not too fat, then the rest are obese.
For American women over 30, far less are in in good shape.

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 07:59:17 PM »
skinny women just need to eat more and do less inorder to gain weight,,stressful free like like in the usa will help ;)

fat women are not big so no need to offer anything because fat women wont be big when losing the fat,,

fat and big women which is the case in usa,,need to eat clean all the time,,pay attention to eveything that goes in,,t3,, or t4 if tyroid problems,,ephedrine,,clenbuterol,,caffeine,,aspirin to get their blood less thick from all the donuts and cheese they stuff in,,,etc etc ;)

im not saying this with hate,,id still prefer to have a fat american woman over fat arab woman any day of the week,,so bin laden cave women are not my type :D

GH15, I have a question

since I started the sups 2 weeks ago, I have a boner all day long and at night I fucked my girl 3 times in a row and I still had a boner the whole night and my cock hurt

how to make it go!!! I'm gonna destroy my dick !!

test400 is some crazy shit

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »
there are no small american girls,,they are all fat and if not fat then big,,take a quick look at that whore spears and youll understand what i mean,,there are no small american girls,,they dont work out for 10 days they get fat,,they dont work out 3 months they get obese,,if they work out real hard and pay attention to diet they look thick or chubb chubb depending on how clean their diet is

yes 160lb 5'3 is obese
haha, Monster Truth
N

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 08:02:07 PM »
you make it go when you win canadian nationals and replace it with t400 every single day,,
you make it go to 6 times a night that is,,if she still have vagina by then ;)
fallen angel

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 08:03:07 PM »
It seems to me that like 20% of girls under 30 are in good shape, then there is like 50% that is overweight but not too fat, then the rest are obese.
For American women over 30, far less are in in good shape.
I've always had a thing for older women so i might be biased- but women 28-mid 30's always seem to be in far superior shape than your lower 20 something's... All the inshape women i see at the gym certainly aren't in their lower 20's- those chics are always walking on a treadmill talking on a cell phone..  in decent shape cuz age and metabolism hasn't kicked in yet

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:43 PM »
you make it go when you win canadian nationals and replace it with t400 every single day,,
you make it go to 6 times a night that is,,if she still have vagina by then ;)

haha good shit  ;D

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »

Another overrated celebrity.  I wouldn't mind being Nick Lachey on their wedding night though.  Must have been one tight fit...BOOM!
The gif shows lack of hips, no ass, good rack though.  I wonder if she's had her ass split yet?
N

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2007, 11:37:22 PM »

Another overrated celebrity.  I wouldn't mind being Nick Lachey on their wedding night though.  Must have been one tight fit...BOOM!
The gif shows lack of hips, no ass, good rack though.  I wonder if she's had her ass split yet?
She is hot.