Author Topic: Jessica Simpson follows in Dr. Dre's steps  (Read 9910 times)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Re: Jessica Simpson follows in Dr. Dre's steps
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2007, 03:13:46 AM »
That is true!  Go to Europe, or hell even Canada and you will see NO fat people, girls or guys.  Everyone is in decent shape, you see them riding bikes a lot and they don't eat crap

What utter shit! There are plenty of fatties in Western Europe. The people of the former Eastern Bloc countries tend to be thin, but would you want to live there?.

We like to think that the yanks have the monopoly on being fat and eating junk food, but it's simply not true.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2007, 03:30:59 AM »
GH15's constant inaccurate ranting about how American women are all fat is old and annoying. There are tons of American women with fantastic bodies. He really needs to give it a rest ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 03:34:37 AM »
GH15's constant inaccurate ranting about how American women are all fat is old and annoying. There are tons of American women with fantastic bodies. He really needs to give it a rest ::)
LOL. Nice one CQ.  ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 04:33:41 AM »
What utter shit! There are plenty of fatties in Western Europe. The people of the former Eastern Bloc countries tend to be thin, but would you want to live there?.

We like to think that the yanks have the monopoly on being fat and eating junk food, but it's simply not true.

Agreed. I've been around in western Europe, and I can unequivocally state that there are a lot of fatties here too.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2007, 04:43:39 AM »
You're smarter than that.

No he isn't. He says some of the stupidest things on Getbig.
The House that Ruth built

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2007, 04:44:59 AM »

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2007, 04:46:47 AM »
ill say it again and again no matter what girl you show me,,american girl need to starve themselves and go on 10 diff pills at once inorder to look normal,,i seen it all when im in usa,,especially now days,,

american girls are the fattest girls on planet earth,,its the genetics and food combo in addition to living in country where there is no stress,,gaining weight for american girl is a sure thing coming age 25,,they all end up looking thick big and fat at good 140-150lb at 5'4 past age 30,,that is if they work out!

just take a look at that whore spers she is fat as a pig,,some girls are fat and pretty,,she is fat and ugly

You are a real moron. Generalizing about a country with 165 million women. Yup. They all look identical. 165 Million Brittney Spears. Hey, if Brittney wasn't around who would the 165 million girls look like?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2007, 04:48:31 AM »
That is true!  Go to Europe, or hell even Canada and you will see NO fat people, girls or guys.  Everyone is in decent shape, you see them riding bikes a lot and they don't eat crap

No fat people in Canada? I am in Toronto every month. Get a grip. They eat as much fast food as us.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:10 AM »

Another overrated celebrity.

Keep jerking off in your mom's basement pal. ::)

Reno

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2007, 10:00:46 AM »
            I have been to every country in the world with the exception of 5. This GH is of course more biased I believe than uninformed. His constant anti- American rants are a scource of embarrassment even to the reader. GH like EVERYONE else in the world has a fascination with the US and desires to be in imvolved with such. That is doing business, living-etc. He deems it fashionable to insult that which he wants to be a part of.
           I love thick women. The countries which are  prominent in this category are: Eastern Europe [ Russia, Ukraine, among my favorites] South Africa, Latin America, Brazil, and the the top two are Columbia and Costa Rica. With Costa Rica being the winner.
           Get it right GH.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2007, 12:53:33 PM »
You are a real moron. Generalizing about a country with 165 million women. Yup. They all look identical. 165 Million Brittney Spears. Hey, if Brittney wasn't around who would the 165 million girls look like?

depends could be rozan,,or maybe katie koriq? maybe even rosie oddonol,,but i prefer to make example of untalented undeserved fat people not the ones with some talent so my victims are usually spers and nicolesmith
fallen angel

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2007, 01:12:13 PM »
            I have been to every country in the world with the exception of 5. This GH is of course more biased I believe than uninformed. His constant anti- American rants are a scource of embarrassment even to the reader. GH like EVERYONE else in the world has a fascination with the US and desires to be in imvolved with such. That is doing business, living-etc. He deems it fashionable to insult that which he wants to be a part of.
           I love thick women. The countries which are  prominent in this category are: Eastern Europe [ Russia, Ukraine, among my favorites] South Africa, Latin America, Brazil, and the the top two are Columbia and Costa Rica. With Costa Rica being the winner.
           Get it right GH.

and I thought that I was a big world traveler . . . there are between 192 and 194 countries in the world (depending on what's counted) and so i'm curious . . . which 5 countries haven't you visited?

btw I just spent 3 months in Colombia and I agree with your praise of the women there.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2007, 01:13:43 PM »
depends could be rozan,,or maybe katie koriq? maybe even rosie oddonol,,but i prefer to make example of untalented undeserved fat people not the ones with some talent so my victims are usually spers and nicolesmith
Agreed. It is an honest generalization of american women. They were raised with .99cent burgers and then when they reach teens they indulge in alcohol + the .99 burgers and BAM! you have brittany Spears. Now take a vietnamese girl who eats a predominatly rice+protein diet smaller portion and no weight problem. The party scene and costco are major contributers to american women being OBESE not cute fat, OBESE. Go to costco and look around at lazy mothers buying hot pockets and sugar drinks by the case not to mention her own 36pack of coors light for sunday footbal. American women are lazy and we have accepted it.... Go buy some boobs or lipozap,... right?
-

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2007, 01:31:18 PM »
It seems to me that like 20% of girls under 30 are in good shape, then there is like 50% that is overweight but not too fat, then the rest are obese.
For American women over 30, far less are in in good shape.

good point

what I hate are the "skinny fat" ones that insist on showing their saggy body, because are they not big they feel like they are in shape.
and ofcourse as you pointed out the numbers get worse for women over 30

it has gotten to the point that when you see a woman in general good shape she stands out.

Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2007, 01:33:05 PM »
           Get it right GH.
oh brother. ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 01:39:19 PM »
oh brother. ::)

Every country except 5?  How old is this guy and how rich is he? 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
Every country except 5?  How old is this guy and how rich is he? 
hahahahha, looks like we've got another internet billionaire and world traveler on board. :D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »
Think of how many countries there are in europe, eastern asia, africa.....and so on.   All but five  ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2007, 01:45:49 PM »
hahahahha, looks like we've got another internet billionaire and world traveler on board. :D

This is off topic but where's Markey?  Did you guys confront him on the g4p and the warrants? If so where is the link.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »
Think of how many countries there are in europe, eastern asia, africa.....and so on.   All but five  ::)
hahahhaa, exactly, not to mention North, South and Central America, the Pacific island countries, the North Atlantic island countries. ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
hahahhaa, exactly, not to mention North, South and Central America, the Pacific island countries, the North Atlantic island countries. ::)

Aren't there like 200 countries on this planet?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »
yeah i would think there's at least that many, can you imagine the disposable income this guy has? ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »

Just googled it.  There are 193.  This guy was either in some weird form of military that travels EVERYWHERE or he is a millionaire!   What are the 5 countries you havent visited?

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »
Many sources offer different answers ,between 190 to 194

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2007, 02:02:21 PM »
yeah i would think there's at least that many, can you imagine the disposable income this guy has? ::)

LMAO!!!  

Fuck with my  "disposable income" right now, I can't even leave the continent. Bills bills bills.

I'd say he's gotta be pullin in 2-3mill a year.  He has to be up there with goatboy.