Author Topic: Idaho stabbings…..  (Read 15391 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Idaho stabbings…..
« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2023, 05:23:39 PM »
Getbiggers all wrapped up about looks and Chads, should just go out and socialize with people

But a lot are weird and awkward like this bug eyed killer

meeting online is how most young people meet these days, so a man's looks are more important than ever

online all they can go by is how he looks in pictures, and according to data they consider 80% of men to be below average looking

they actually broke up and this ginger ex was a suspect, she more than likely upgraded before her demise hence him being a suspect

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2023, 06:28:01 PM »
Getbiggers all wrapped up about looks and Chads, should just go out and socialize with people

But a lot are weird and awkward like this bug eyed killer

The guy in the picture isn’t the killer, he’s her boyfriend.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2023, 06:58:03 PM »
meeting online is how most young people meet these days, so a man's looks are more important than ever

online all they can go by is how he looks in pictures, and according to data they consider 80% of men to be below average looking

they actually broke up and this ginger ex was a suspect, she more than likely upgraded before her demise hence him being a suspect

E

He still dated her

Fuck the online then, go out and get wasted at bars, clubs and interact face to face, guarantee if you are decent, can carry a conversation, it’s game

It’s a lot easier now then it was back then tbh, I call it the “Superbad” era a reference to the 2007 movie. Girls like quirky guys, goof balls, and nerds, go out there and observe, you’ll see a bunch of these types with good looking girls

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2023, 12:58:03 AM »
He still dated her

Fuck the online then, go out and get wasted at bars, clubs and interact face to face, guarantee if you are decent, can carry a conversation, it’s game

It’s a lot easier now then it was back then tbh, I call it the “Superbad” era a reference to the 2007 movie. Girls like quirky guys, goof balls, and nerds, go out there and observe, you’ll see a bunch of these types with good looking girls

I tried all that. Even tried the duct tape and cable ties gifts I was told were a guaranteed success. No luck, so far. I just can't catch a break.

But yeah - in principle; I agree with you. There's too much competition online and IRL is much better. I wouldn't go bar hopping, though. Classes/courses are a great way to meet decent women. A lot of asshole men lie about their height, too, online. Genuine 6' foot plus people like me don't lie about height yet we just seem average when all these others are frauding; and when these women meet shorter guys they assume all of us are lying. I ought to add on 3 inches just to equal the playing field.

I'm considering shaving off 10 years and frauding my age as my age range is beginning to limit me to broken/damaged/divorced types. I say beginning - it's definitely limiting me to that.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2023, 11:46:30 AM »
wow kaylee's boyfriend looks worse than the alleged killer

guarantee they didn't meet on tinder

E
Kid must have a horse cock, he didn’t get her with those looks.
T

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2023, 08:29:30 PM »
rich parents/landscaping of peace....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2023, 09:15:22 PM »

Nope, not like he pulled it out on the first date or upon meeting, she def found him attractive

People need to face the facts a lot of these girls like nerds, and geeks, not bbers who bum off of others

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2023, 09:19:16 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #258 on: January 21, 2023, 03:39:28 PM »
He still dated her

i don't completely disagree it is best to meet in person especially if you aren't tall and good looking, but the fact still remains most of gen z meets online and that is based on looks

are you sure that goof ball nerd isn't just a friend when you see them together?  or just a guy that thinks he has a chance and she's getting a free dinner or she was bored and wanted some attention?  just because a guy is seen alone with a girl out in public doesn't mean he is actually getting what he wants from her

social media and dating apps gives girls endless options they didn't have 20 years ago, she doesn't have to settle for the quirky guy in real line when the non quirky guy is in her DMs

the average girl on dating apps gets hundreds if not thousands of matches, while the average guy gets nothing if you don't count bots

our culture and society has changed a lot within the last 10 years, for the worst

E
E

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 21, 2023, 03:44:20 PM »

E

OK........  ??? ::) ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #260 on: January 21, 2023, 03:44:33 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2023, 12:38:56 AM »
Nope, not like he pulled it out on the first date or upon meeting, she def found him attractive

People need to face the facts a lot of these girls like nerds, and geeks, not bbers who bum off of others
High status among his peers would make him attractive to girls.