Author Topic: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?  (Read 138157 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?
« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2014, 06:42:10 AM »
not girl i typed Cccvunttt  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2014, 07:12:21 AM »
Did you even watch the game?  Brazil could have easily won 5-0 if it wasn't for Ochoa being a complete beast.  He played out of his mind.  I'm not sure how many times I thought Brazil was going to score and he just shut the door on it.  Reminds me of the WC that Germany won when their goalie was the MVP.

Brazil looked very average yesterday. Had the ref not given that penalty against Croatia, they would be struggling to get out of this group.
Unbelievable that donkeys like Ramires and Paulinho are regular starters for a team like Brazil. Even more unbelievable that Fred and Jo are the best two forwards in Brazil at the moment. Both totally useless.
Its embarrassing that even tiny nations like Montenegro have players like Jovetic that are vastly superior to what Brazil have up front.
Scolari made a mistake not bringing Kaka and Moura to the tournament.

He should consider doing something different in their next game. Perhaps trying six in midfield like what Germany is doing.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #502 on: June 18, 2014, 07:15:51 AM »
Mexicos Keeper was top ..

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2014, 07:17:22 AM »

Another poor prediction, not interested for BS talks.

I'll bet you look like a gay version of Michael Schumacher.

Cumbelcher

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2014, 07:20:46 AM »
Today's "Matches" Where Two "Sides" Meet on the "Pitch":

Dutch
Aussies

Espana
Chili

Cameroon
Croatia

Today I'm making 4 predictions:  Nederlands, Spain, and Croatia to win.....and Tuetonic Knight will suck a fat, black, dick before bedtime.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2014, 07:24:09 AM »
Did you even watch the game?  Brazil could have easily won 5-0 if it wasn't for Ochoa being a complete beast.  He played out of his mind.  I'm not sure how many times I thought Brazil was going to score and he just shut the door on it.  Reminds me of the WC that Germany won when their goalie was the MVP.

Brazil had chances but it was bad performance. Yes, the Mexican keeper pulled off some good saves but it was hardly like Brazil were laying siege to the Mexican goal. During the majority of the game, Brazil were held off quite comfortably. It was just the general lack of creativity that was alarming. Brazil are supposed to be favourites to win this tournament.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2014, 07:27:56 AM »
Today's "Matches" Where Two "Sides" Meet on the "Pitch":

Dutch
Aussies

Espana
Chili

Cameroon
Croatia

Today I'm making 4 predictions:  Nederlands, Spain, and Croatia to win.....and Tuetonic Knight will suck a fat, black, dick before bedtime.
i agree with your predictions. i would like to see Australia win and the US go further .. simply because i would like them to now be recognized in Soccer and bring another angle to Football (Soccer).

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
i agree with your predictions. i would like to see Australia win and the US go further .. simply because i would like them to now be recognized in Soccer and bring another angle to Football (Soccer).

I'd like to see Australia sink into the ocean and take the old pedo (Basile) and flabby groupie (booty) with it.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2014, 07:30:26 AM »

Brazil played for a draw.

Best game so far. Ochoa did a good job.

Gracie Rules

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2014, 07:30:32 AM »

The US got some bad injuries from the ghana game. Will be interesting to see.  Altadore might be out.  Dempsey has a broken nose.  Sucks they had to win but lose at the same time.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #510 on: June 18, 2014, 07:31:52 AM »
I'd like to see Australia sink into the ocean and take the old pedo (Basile) and flabby groupie (booty) with it.
mate grow up.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #511 on: June 18, 2014, 07:41:21 AM »
I like the US team. They play an attacking style since they know that American audiences won't tune in to defensive performances and you also don't see their players diving/flopping about since again, the American audience would not tolerate that.
They actually are an example to the other nations.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #512 on: June 18, 2014, 07:43:26 AM »
The US got some bad injuries from the ghana game. Will be interesting to see.  Altadore might be out.  Dempsey has a broken nose.  Sucks they had to win but lose at the same time.
Well win or lose it´s all experience for the US Team. Remember they are playing against the worlds best who worship Football(Soccer) like the US do Baseball,US Football ...etc. so i think really the US and Australia are in Primary stages in their Soccer. I hope to see great Progress from the Aussies and Yankees.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2014, 07:44:00 AM »
mate grow up.
chopper is a lot more mature then Nani  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #514 on: June 18, 2014, 07:50:23 AM »
I like the US team. They play an attacking style since they know that American audiences won't tune in to defensive performances and you also don't see their players diving/flopping about since again, the American audience would not tolerate that.

yes good Point it pisses me off too how they tactically dive and foul. However i think Soccer is a very universal Sport and i really think the US will get it together. Australia too... love them.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #515 on: June 18, 2014, 07:51:48 AM »

NBA... hope this helps.

Btw: An example would be winning, and show that your tactical works.
Gracie Rules

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: June 18, 2014, 08:02:13 AM »
Ochoa went Gordon Banks on Brazil yesterday. Love how the media gets all crazy about Brazil being weak. Without that stellar performance, Brzail would have scored a couple of goals. Mexico isn't exactly the weakest team either. This is still the first round.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #517 on: June 18, 2014, 08:05:10 AM »
Ochoa went Gordon Banks on Brazil yesterday. Love how the media gets all crazy about Brazil being weak. Without that stellar performance, Brzail would have scored a couple of goals. Mexico isn't exactly the weakest team either. This is still the first round.
Gordon Banks.. fuck me a Name from the past...

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #518 on: June 18, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »

Brazil
  x
 Mexico

54%
 Possession
 46%

Shots

Shots on target

Corners

Fouls

offsides

Head to Head.

Gracie Rules

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: June 18, 2014, 08:15:54 AM »
Gordon Banks.. fuck me a Name from the past...

Yep, Pelé scored a goal against England. But Banks saved it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: June 18, 2014, 08:39:14 AM »
brazil..............PUTO!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #521 on: June 18, 2014, 08:40:00 AM »
brazil..............PUTO!
TAKE IT EASE

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #522 on: June 18, 2014, 08:41:43 AM »
NBA... hope this helps.

Btw: An example would be winning, and show that your tactical works.

I’ve also seen it happen in rugby and even boxing matches. However, just because it may happen in other sports doesn’t make it acceptable. The NBA might have an issue with flopping but it hasn’t reached the absurd level that persists in some soccer games.
The whole "win at all costs" mentality can ruin the enjoyment of watching a sport.

yes good Point it pisses me off too how they tactically dive and foul. However i think Soccer is a very universal Sport and i really think the US will get it together. Australia too... love them.

I don’t see the US ever embracing the sport properly. It’s just too far down their sporting pecking order to ever establish itself. I think it’s popular in America at youth level but then gets discarded at senior level in favour of the traditional American sports.
Australia I think is the better bet since their traditional sports aren’t as heavily engrained in their society.
Other issues can sometimes prevent nations from ever developing as a team. Soccer in Iran and the Middle East for instance is incredibly popular but the religious authorities there are concerned that the sports popularity will have a negative effect on Islamic prays/studies. They therefore, often block the funding of academies that would help produce future players.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #523 on: June 18, 2014, 08:46:40 AM »
Well let´s Educate the US of A .. the Football is round...so is the WORLD  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #524 on: June 18, 2014, 09:22:11 AM »
lol that was awesome just now

Two goals in about a minute