Author Topic: Guys help me out i need a cutting cycle!!!!!!!  (Read 1299 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Guys help me out i need a cutting cycle!!!!!!!
« on: January 26, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
hey guys.... I am about 5'10 210 14% and im looking to acheive the hardest look possible. I have dieted for shows in the past as a natural and i am completely aware of the importance of diet and cardio, but now  i want that inside-out look. I have used clen in the past and have acess to tiratricol. i just would really appreciate some input on what drugs or previous cycles have helped that insane hard look. big thanks to everyone who posts!
-

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: Guys help me out i need a cutting cycle!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 04:01:20 PM »
you want hard look then work out....

but for real I would use EQ to get the hard look your wanting cause your not wanting a cut look if your wanting a hard look its called a solid look your wanting.so with the right diet and cardio and a little help from AAS then you shoud achive what your wanting to do.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »

but for real I would use EQ to get the hard look your wanting cause your not wanting a cut look if your wanting a hard look its called a solid look your wanting.so with the right diet and cardio and a little help from AAS then you shoud achive what your wanting to do.

are you drunk when you post this?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:00:52 PM »
did you for some reason not understand it?

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 09:35:13 PM »

Ha,  he had to be drunk

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 06:49:04 AM »
hey guys.... I am about 5'10 210 14% and im looking to acheive the hardest look possible. I have dieted for shows in the past as a natural and i am completely aware of the importance of diet and cardio, but now  i want that inside-out look. I have used clen in the past and have acess to tiratricol. i just would really appreciate some input on what drugs or previous cycles have helped that insane hard look. big thanks to everyone who posts!
primobolan 300 mg a week and winstrol  50 mg eod !
w

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »
are u sure 300 of primo is enough????  I never used primo but i heard that u should run at least 600 to see a result  ???

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 11:38:02 AM »
i have never ran it either...... any sides. i hear alot about tren too, but i have no idea on how to run it, or what to expect.
-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 11:13:15 PM »
gh15
Getbig III

Getbig!

Re: DISGUSTED-----------OBVIOUSLY THE MOST EDUCATED "GURU".
« Reply #398 on: January 29, 2007, 06:19:01 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the right way to bulk:

dianabol,,testosterone,,nandrolone

calorie high in the sky with some dirty meals,,aromasin from the pharmacy if you want to eliminate bloat completely,,bloat is good for you though! proviron for hardness and anti estrogen

the right way to cut:

oxandrolone,,testosterone+trenbolone,,,,masteron,,winstrol-inject and halo for final touch in this order too. aromasin and proviron for dryness and extra hardness all through.

every 2 weeks you add in a product till you get to a point where you are on all of them at once for a whole month.

clean diet! 5 days low carbs 1 days high carbs. no cytomel needed,,no clenbuterol needed. you can use some cytomel 25mcg if you add in growth and insulin but in general no cytomel needed when diet is clean,,not even for the trenbolone.

follow this,,this is what you need to see progress worth talking about,,keep doses moderate for optimal results on a 220lb and do me a favor and use human grade for everything beside the tren and masteron

Ok whos done anything like this before?
-

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 11:31:48 PM »
Is that GH15 post?....It s a good post....cant take him too seriosly about the "UG products vs human garde" thogh...this is his bussiness afterall - it 's in his own interest to say that.....just like another  IFBB pro from another boad who has connections with a few big UG labs and claims that UG products are just as good as HG...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 04:11:57 AM »
Yeah who ever that guy gh15 is I dont know, but he does know his sh*t.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 02:14:05 PM »
BUMP BUMP---- how do i run.... anavar, tren ace, test prop,& winny oral? any ideas or previous experiences?
-