Author Topic: DHT blocker questions  (Read 1398 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
DHT blocker questions
« on: June 29, 2007, 10:44:51 AM »
Guys,
     My current cycle gets a little harsh on the DHT wks 4-12. I was considering using propecia. I can't find too much legit info on how to use it to block the conversion to DHT.

Have any of you guys ever used any research companies DHT blockers? If so what brand?

What is the recommended dosage for blocking? Is it just the regular dose?

As always guys, your comments and suggestions are most appreciated. -Thanks
-

trab

• Getbig V
Re: DHT blocker questions
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »
No idea Swole, but I do recall reading that it can cause sexual performance probs in some men.
Thats tellin us somethin. Prolly the old no free ride deal.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »
If you wanna control DHT try this stuff Avodart, its the most effective DHT blocker out there right now, much more effective than finasteride.

May I ask what you are trying to control the DHT for?

http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/2002/21-319s1lbl.pdf

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 05:04:09 PM »

May I ask what you are trying to control the DHT for?
On the current cycle im on there will be a point where for 8 wks i will be on:  anavar, masteron, & winny in pretty heavy doses At the same time. I just wanna cover all bases. Im not to familiar with the whole thing. Might have to refer to Bills book for this one.
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 05:11:46 PM »
Is there any chance that it makes the DHTsteroids less effective?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 05:16:58 PM »
I just dont want this cycle to leave me bald! But i dont think it really effects the gear at all.
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »
Is there any chance that it makes the DHTsteroids less effective?

That was what I was going to ask.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 08:31:58 AM »
I have the same concern as I have been on Proscar, minoxidil and numerous other treatments over the past 10 years for hairloss.  This is my first cycle, 750 mg test, 450 deca and 100 mg teswt-prop eod.  With this cycle I have noticed that I have been experiencing BPH.  So I an going to up the my dosage of proscar to 2.5 mg to 5 mg per day.   I had been using 1.25 mg.  I know that nizoral shampoo 5% is  also good to use  3 x's a week as it topically blocks the dht at the hair root.  I am also on some other products that I have been using for 10 plus years.  If you want those names, PM me.

overload13

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 10:52:59 AM »
Difference between Avodart and Proscar is, Avodart is effective on the Scalp, Skin and Prostate and, Proscar is only effective on the Scalp.

Both Avodart (Dutasteride) and Proscar (finasteride) work on only Testosterone and its derivitives like Methyltestosterone and Halotestin which can be converted into DHT.  So taking either of the compounds doesn't work with Winstrol, Dianabol, Tren, Primo... which are derivitives either Deca and DHT itself.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
Difference between Avodart and Proscar is, Avodart is effective on the Scalp, Skin and Prostate and, Proscar is only effective on the Scalp.

Both Avodart (Dutasteride) and Proscar (finasteride) work on only Testosterone and its derivitives like Methyltestosterone and Halotestin which can be converted into DHT.  So taking either of the compounds doesn't work with Winstrol, Dianabol, Tren, Primo... which are derivitives either Deca and DHT itself.

Actually, if you read the research, Proscar (finasteride) is effective  on the scalp and prostrate, as it was approved by the FDA for BPH.  From the research I read, if you want to keep you hair and are prone to baldness do not mix Deca and Proscar!!