Author Topic: Proposed Bulker  (Read 1288 times)

swanman

• Getbig I
Proposed Bulker
« on: July 26, 2007, 09:45:45 AM »
Hey guys! I am new to this board but have been hanging around gathering information on here for quite some time. I think you guys are very informative and am glad to now be part of this board.

Here are my stats/info: I am 24 years old been lifting for 6 years. I am 6'2"  215 pounds. Fairly cut I would say bout 10-12% bf. I have done 2 cycles previously. The first was your average starter Test E only cycle: Weeks 1-10 400mg of Test E followed up with proper clomid and nolva PCT. Second cycle which I just finished up was 400mg of Primo and 45mg of var which I ran for 8 weeks. My goal for this next cycle is to put on some mass. It goes as follows:

Week 1-6 40mg of T-bol ED
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg EW (250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday)
Week 1-12 Equipoise 500mg EW
Week 1-12 .25mg Arimidex EOD
Week 14-16 Proper Clomid and Nolvadex PCT

Was thinking of trying Tren-A weeks 8-12 @ 75mg EOD, but think its a lot of gear for one cycle. (Would also run Dostinex with this if ran)

Hope I provided enough info for you guys to help. Rim, DIV, and Arnold Jr. I hold your opinions very high so whatever you have to say about this cycle I greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance!
Show up Raise Hell Leave

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Proposed Bulker
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 10:45:17 AM »
I would switch up the Tbol for Dbol, switch up the test for Sustanon and the EQ for Deca....boost your intake of sustanon to 750 - 1000, your dose for EQ is fine for Deca. This was my second cycle after I got over the fear of needles and I gained impressive size.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

swanman

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
I thought T-bol was a much better choice then D-bol because of no water retention and no aromatization. But thank you, I will take any opinion and advice I can get.
Show up Raise Hell Leave

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »
Keep the Tbol. But take the test & EQ for about sixteen weeks instead of twelve.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »
I've never actually used the TBol that's why I suggested the DBol, but Rim and the vets talk highly of the TBol.

Rim, you would choose the EQ over Deca for bulking, do tell as why you make this choice? I love my EQ as it is one of my favs, but I use it more in the summer to be honest.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

swanman

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »
Keep the Tbol. But take the test & EQ for about sixteen weeks instead of twelve.

If I run the cycle for 16 weeks do I still run the T-bol 6 weeks or do I run it a bit longer? And is the Tren-A at the end too much? Thanks again guys, I greatly appreciate everything
Show up Raise Hell Leave

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 02:19:02 PM »
If I run the cycle for 16 weeks do I still run the T-bol 6 weeks or do I run it a bit longer?

It's pretty mild. If your liver is in good shape you should be able to run it for eight weeks without a problem.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 02:20:50 PM »
Rim, you would choose the EQ over Deca for bulking, do tell as why you make this choice? I love my EQ as it is one of my favs, but I use it more in the summer to be honest.

I would choose it over Deca (for bulking) just for the simple fact that it makes my appetite go through the roof - even at a low dose.

swanman

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:44 PM »
What about the tren-a at the end of the cycle?
Show up Raise Hell Leave

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 05:17:32 PM »
What about the tren-a at the end of the cycle?

I say go for it.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 05:49:17 AM »
I would choose it over Deca (for bulking) just for the simple fact that it makes my appetite go through the roof - even at a low dose.

I got ya, then maybe both, a little Deca for the lubrication of the joints I suppose. Lifting heavy it sure helps you feel better. And ya EQ is crazy for the appetite stimulant, never eaten like such a pig then I have now...
Just spot me BITCH!!!