Author Topic: Watch out!  (Read 3580 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Watch out!
« on: August 13, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »
Yes I know that sometimes we help each other out, but now is not the time. My pms are starting to make me a wee bit paraniod. Especially on certain open source boards. WAY too many newbs asking for things they shouldnt even know about. Like who associates with who? etc... LE is definalty here guys. Just be careful who you deal with. Everybody is not cool. Senior members/vets, there tryin to milk you for all they can.  Private means private.. as in dont share!!! and watch things get better. I know a bunch of good guys on a few different boards and those are who I deal with.Guys know who your dealin with. Guys be careful with who you talk too. Check how many posts they have or when they joined. Damn newbs got me all worked up! >:(
-

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: Watch out!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »
I havent seen to many on this site.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »
Yes I know that sometimes we help each other out, but now is not the time. My pms are starting to make me a wee bit paraniod. Especially on certain open source boards. WAY too many newbs asking for things they shouldnt even know about. Like who associates with who? etc... LE is definalty here guys. Just be careful who you deal with. Everybody is not cool. Senior members/vets, there tryin to milk you for all they can.  Private means private.. as in dont share!!! and watch things get better. I know a bunch of good guys on a few different boards and those are who I deal with.Guys know who your dealin with. Guys be careful with who you talk too. Check how many posts they have or when they joined. Damn newbs got me all worked up! >:(

Check your PM's.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 12:45:23 PM »
Funny enough I've only been on this board for like 3yrs...and rarely at that and I have received the same PM's.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »

agreed, i get some weired pm's

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 03:22:59 PM »
Im gettin a mindblowing number asking for sources. There must be a serious shortage.
Im allways clear I never knew Jack about UG anyway.
Anyone who brings in a big load is going to roll in cash.
Not worth the risk to this guy.

The stuff is very cheap and plentifull in  many parts of the world.
Greed will fill this market void in time.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 04:03:16 PM »
I get a few pm's a month asking for sources..  to be honest I get my shit locally, so I don't even visit any of the 'open' boards or internet sites. Local is best, you know what you're getting , you can see the shit before you buy it, etc.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:24 PM »
I get a few pm's a month asking for sources..  to be honest I get my shit locally, so I don't even visit any of the 'open' boards or internet sites. Local is best, you know what you're getting , you can see the shit before you buy it, etc.

Canada though, right? Your Govt is not as Nuts.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »
They must not like me, as I have only gotten like 3 pm's for sources.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:01 PM »
They must not like me, as I have only gotten like 3 pm's for sources.

Don't feel bad, I've been on and off getbig for 3 years or so and have only received 4 pms ever and 3 were for help with a digital camera and one to translate english into italian, lol.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 08:26:53 PM »
I used to get pm's about suppliers/sources on almost a daily basis, but I haven't gotten any in a while...at least not from people I don't already know on here.

Any of you who get these suspicious pm's let me or one of the other mods know about it. The last thing we want is for this board to become a haven for scammers and LE.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »
Sorry but what the hell is LE? Something like FEDS?

Luckily i live in a no drama country :)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 08:43:49 PM »
LE = Law Enforcement.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 09:46:15 PM »
Sometimes you have to help people out.  I know someone helped me out (no I will not say who) & my life is sooo much better now because of this person.  Use your best judgement & of course, if the person just signed up for the board and you've never heard of them or seen them post, don't hang yourself out on a limb. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »
Canada though, right? Your Govt is not as Nuts.

LOL, you have no idea! I've been pulled over by po-po with probably 10-15 10ml bottles in my middle compartment/cup holders that were completely visible, the cop saw them asked if they were steroids and shrugged, gave me a warning for speeding and told me to have a good night :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:53:38 AM »
LOL, you have no idea! I've been pulled over by po-po with probably 10-15 10ml bottles in my middle compartment/cup holders that were completely visible, the cop saw them asked if they were steroids and shrugged, gave me a warning for speeding and told me to have a good night :)

We call that FELONY W/ INTNENT TO DELIVER DOWN HERE (In the Land of the Free)!
goodby car also...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 08:18:47 AM »

Makes me wish I could sell my house & move.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
yeah, seriously... your 'land of the free' has more restrictions, laws, and censorships then any other land I know of.. ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 11:34:52 AM »
yeah, seriously... your 'land of the free' has more restrictions, laws, and censorships then any other land I know of.. ;)

And I tell ya, them Canadian coustoms are a Bitch IMO for us to cross.
Ive crossed a lot of borders, and Canada is downright RUDE ;D.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »

My god that would be nice LOL Would have given my ass a few extra years of freedom if it were like that in the states. Oh well.

Bmorlock

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 01:15:06 AM »
yep proud to be canadian !!!  only in canada could you smoke a joint in your car and pin your quad at the same time without a problem

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 06:11:10 AM »
yep proud to be canadian !!!  only in canada could you smoke a joint in your car and pin your quad at the same time without a problem

Really? In the Late 70's you could smoke pot in my city in front of the cops (Lots of them smoked to then)
NOT NO MORE! I dont smoke it anymore or care, except for the all freedom we have lost.
THAT I care about. It trickels down to everything...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 09:09:13 AM »
except for the all freedom we have lost.
THAT I care about. It trickels down to everything...

Exactly.

As Rage Against the Machine said, "America the land of the free? whoever told you that is your enemy!"

we do not live in a free country. it's slipping away every day.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 12:24:30 PM »
Exactly.

As Rage Against the Machine said, "America the land of the free? whoever told you that is your enemy!"

we do not live in a free country. it's slipping away every day.

8)

We dont even own our own land to be to the point. The little land owner is screwed.
If it were not for my friends and the fact my family been on our land from the 1850s,
I'd have lost $200K+ in land "GreenSpaced".  The PPL in the Village that know me would not tolerate it.
They filled the meetings to standing room. ;D
2 yrs+ of vicious political battle.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 06:07:25 AM »
i love smoking pot, and not one LE will tell me different  ;D
muscle