Author Topic: Just my .2cc's on tren for those who like a personal testimony!!  (Read 1546 times)

strength

Just my .2cc's on tren for those who like a personal testimony!!
« on: September 19, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »
As most of you have seen I have recently been put on HRT.  Anyway, while going through my old "magic bag" that i used to store all my gear in,  I found a bunch of old pellet carts from fina.  So this is what happens when my wifes at work, both my kids are taking their afternoon nap, just ate 1 lb of ground turkey with brown rice and i actually have 5 minutes to myself, a little story about TREN!

I brewed my own tren for 4 years.  Learned a lot about the drug.  By far the most potent drug i have ever taken.  It is an amazing compound that must be respected and not abused.  If i were to do tren again, i would get the kit and pellets again so i know exactly what i am getting.  Not that some UG tren isnt good, but its a beautiful thing to see 30 ml's of golden yellow trenbolone ace, and you KNOW exactly whats in it.  A few times i dosed it up to 150mgs EOD just to see what would happen, and its effects are astonoshing.   Strength, vascularity.  Just pure raw MASS.  ZERO bloat.  But along with that comes some serious sides.   Agression, "tren cough", for whatever reason if you pass tren through a vein on the way in look out, cause its gonna feel like you are gonna die.  INTENSE night sweats.  This is the only compound i ever took where i remember sitting on my couch and actually feeling like i could see myself dropping bodyfat before my eyes.  It's an amazing cutting drug.  It is very easy to get hurt.  Strength increases come drastic and fast.  Several people i "donated" my services to reported strained shoulders, knees, etc.   I loved it, but it must be respected.  I am confident, due to my research and "bro-science" articles that ive read that this one drug alone may be a significant reason why i am no longer able to produce adequate test on my own now.  Of coarse i have no proof, labs that tell me my health in the "pre-tren era era, but i know my body and that is my opinion.  Heck Homebrewing tren helped pay for 50% of my college books LOL.  You have to remember though i borer line abused it, in the fact that EVERY cycle i had included tren.  Once you go tren(Atleast homebrew) you never go back.  What i learned was that if you are running a good quality tren at a good doseage, all other anabolics are simply the salt and pepper for the steak.  It made my cycles cheap.  all i needed was enough test for 500 mgs/week as long as had some homebrew tren ready.  So an order of 1000 dbol, plus an order of 100 amps of test250, and i was set for many many cycles.  The only other drug that came close to the sheer raw power of tren was chinamans old oral masteron tabs.  Those little 50 mg bastards were incredible.  OF coarse we are talking  yrs ago when "tha man" was just emerging as a celebrity so to speak.  It's a long post, but whenever i see some questions on tren my eyes light up.  I do have one question for you guys though, why arent people homebrewing it as much as they used to?  Aren't kits and pellets still available???  It seemed like a couple years ago it was the new thing to do and everyone was homebrewing it.  ??

Just my .02cc on tren

disclaimer-  I don't consider myself an expert in anything.  I did at one time have a great relationship with this drug and learned a lot about  my body and other AAS by taking the time to experiment with tren.  It can be a great drug, but i can not stress enough that you must respect it. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Just my .2cc's on tren for those who like a personal testimony!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »
yes, super cheap way to do it. Only smart way to do it. I make all my own gear.

http://www.allivet.com/Component-TH-p/25251.htm

Twenty thousand milligrams of pure Trenbolone Acetate.
$315.00.
free shipping. 

As you all know, the standard cost for 10ml/100mg vial of Tren A is about 100 bucks for a stranger. thats 1 gram. You've got 20 grams in that Component-TH. Can anyone say 634% profit?  :D

* This post is for entertainment purposes only. *

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:36:11 PM »
I do have one question for you guys though, why arent people homebrewing it as much as they used to?  Aren't kits and pellets still available???  It seemed like a couple years ago it was the new thing to do and everyone was homebrewing it.  ??

Alot of people are still homebrewing, but they aren't broadcasting it for everyone to hear.....

I've never done it because I know a few people who would do it for me if I bought the pellets.

I also think most end consumers would rather just pay for UG product than go through the hassle of making Tren themselves.

I doubt alot of guys with families have the ability to wall off part of their kitchen for homebrewing purposes while their kids and wife are lurking...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

strength

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »
Alot of people are still homebrewing, but they aren't broadcasting it for everyone to hear.....

I doubt alot of guys with families have the ability to wall off part of their kitchen for homebrewing purposes while their kids and wife are lurking...

DIV

yes very true..

I could not do it myself anymore.  I guess you really do have to have the correct lifestyle for that.  Can you imagine your wife asking "honey can you wash the dishes after your done making tren?" 

LOL

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 02:14:55 PM »
yes very true..

I could not do it myself anymore.  I guess you really do have to have the correct lifestyle for that.  Can you imagine your wife asking "honey can you wash the dishes after your done making tren?" 

LOL

With my wife it would be "Will you find another place to make your steroids other then the kitchen table?".

strength

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »
With my wife it would be "Will you find another place to make your steroids other then the kitchen table?".

LMAO

dustin

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 04:33:36 PM »

I've never done it because I know a few people who would do it for me if I bought the pellets.

I also think most end consumers would rather just pay for UG product than go through the hassle of making Tren themselves.

DIV

I think after a while some people may feel a bit compelled to brew their own tren more or less for the sake of nostalgia. You made it, bro!! You'd know exactly what was in it. It's cheap enough that it's not USUALLY under dosed, but sometimes there's too much BA or what have you. As long as you're confident in what you're doing..

At some point I feel that I'll brew my own tren, even if it's for a buddy's cycle or something.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 10:49:13 PM »
I think after a while some people may feel a bit compelled to brew their own tren more or less for the sake of nostalgia. You made it, bro!! You'd know exactly what was in it. It's cheap enough that it's not USUALLY under dosed, but sometimes there's too much BA or what have you. As long as you're confident in what you're doing..

At some point I feel that I'll brew my own tren, even if it's for a buddy's cycle or something.

Eventually, I'll make my own Tren from Fina pellets and if I like the process, I might just make it myself from then on....

Until then, I don't need the aggravation.

I'd rather just pay someone to do it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...