Author Topic: Dboll headaches  (Read 1414 times)

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
Dboll headaches
« on: December 13, 2011, 04:00:07 PM »
ive been taking 40mg a day for the past 3 days and ive been getting massive headaches just after i train, i know it probably blood pressure related just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this. im taking the blue hearts BTW. hey at least i know they are real

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Dboll headaches
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 04:07:31 PM »
Sometimes it's just a side effect of taking an oral. I remember I took green dot anadrol for a couple of days the headaches were to much. My blood pressure couldn't of gone that high in just 2-3 days. You're problalby experiencing and increase in blood pressure with that dose. Maybe cut it in half if it's to much. Usually I can get away with 20-30 mg of dbol If it's good.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »
Sometimes it's just a side effect of taking an oral. I remember I took green dot anadrol for a couple of days the headaches were to much. My blood pressure couldn't of gone that high in just 2-3 days. You're problalby experiencing and increase in blood pressure with that dose. Maybe cut it in half if it's to much. Usually I can get away with 20-30 mg of dbol If it's good.
thanks, i was actually thinking of just doing 40mg for the rest of the week then dropping it down to 30mg, have done some research and it seems that its not that uncommon for others to get headaches

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 05:39:51 PM »
This explained my headaches atually.  Good to know.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 06:30:34 PM »
This explained my headaches atually.  Good to know.
how much are you taking when u experience headaches

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 07:30:28 PM »
i always get headaches for the first few days, you just have to drink shitloads of water and sometimes thats not enough. but they seem to go away after the first week, im guessing its all the water you put on at first similer to loading creatine maybe? but i use 50 a day and im 5' 6", i would just drink extra water and see if they go away. keep ibuprofen handy

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 09:41:06 AM »
From what I've learned, when taking DBol over 40 mgs per day, headaches are to be expected.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 04:39:26 PM »
From what I've learned, when taking DBol over 40 mgs per day, headaches are to be expected.
im doing 40 mgs a day, but after the first week thinking about dropping it down to 30mgs a day, i also find if i take it about an hour before bed im usually fine

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
Only thing that helps with Dboll headaches (for me), besides pain killers are SERM's and anti-estrogens. Also blood pressure can shoot up sky high after just a day on dianabol. Don't ignore it, when i'm on 'heavy' androgen cycle i always use some kind of blood pressure med.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 08:55:16 PM »
Yes, it's more than likely blood pressure related, and like Luo said, an AI would help you tremendously. When estrogen levels increase this can cause blood pressure issues.

....and no, while plenty of guys get headaches with Dbol use, most do not, but it is more common in Dbol than a lot of other steroids.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 01:02:43 AM »
thanks for all the help, ive been having about 2 litres of water a day and that seems to be helping, havent noticed any weight gain as of yet but it has only been 4 days, the pumps i am feeling like crazy tho, hopefully when i step on the scaled next week i will see some gains there too