Author Topic: deca energy?  (Read 1349 times)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
deca energy?
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:50:07 PM »
Just recently tried a small stint of a deca /test prop/test e mix. Like eq I noticed a huge bump in energy,mood and endurance. Only got enough for 4 weeks at 300 mgs of deca and 200 mgs test. Endurance has tanked after discontinued just like eq after a cpl weeks. Any one else get this? Also noticed no bloat,despite a loose diet, and crazy vascularity just like eq.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: deca energy?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:22:39 PM »
everything u experienced has nothing to do with the piss poor amount of deca you injected...

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »
everything u experienced has nothing to do with the piss poor amount of deca you injected...

Im still on test...300 mgs. Was taking 30 mgs of tren extreme pre workout but stopped last week. Diet and training the same but don't have the same energy and limp through my conditioning workouts compared to when I was on eq or deca. Not lack of effort. Twink of peace. Aloha from hawaii 8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 03:28:30 AM »
do you limp on tree trunks or bird legs? look good.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 06:25:41 AM »
deca has a long ass half life and it stacks up on you so i'd doubt youll feel anything in 4 weeks of just 300mgs... plus a week or two after your last injection you would have roughly the same blood levels as in week 2 or 3 or so...
anyway, i cant imagine anyone actually "feeling" long esters like EQ or deca (yeah well, EQ gives me a fucking headache so i can feel it, but not in that short of a time, lol)...

i mean i FEEL tren ace or methyltren or orals after injection, but not such a long ass ester... maybe you metabolize quickly, idk

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 10:25:22 AM »
do you limp on tree trunks or bird legs? look good.

In between bird legs and tree trunks lol. Tore my acl last year and became an upper body guy up until 4 months ago. Popsicle sticks of peace :D. And as for the deca like the eq I didn't feel the energy kick till week 3 and it discontinued 3 weeks after use. Guess I'll have to up the dose for the smhoes to get big approved. Not impressing enough guys in the gym :'(

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 12:22:11 PM »
I can feel deca around week 2, but it doesn't become apparent in my workouts until week 3-4