Author Topic: starting a new cycle  (Read 13667 times)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
starting a new cycle
« on: January 16, 2015, 01:57:18 PM »
Been off everything, no pct but letro here and there to control estro, for 6 weeks. Gonna run 300 mgs test e and 250 mgs tren e for 10 weeks with hdrol at 100 mgs a day the first 4 weeks. Started the hdrol 2 weeks ago and did first pin yesterday. Thinking of doing a local physique show just to say I did one.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: starting a new cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 02:05:48 PM »
huge muscleman
"

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 02:07:06 PM »
Have a very athletic look, if your doing a show throw in some mast prop and some winny. You will do great!

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 02:11:03 PM »
Have a very athletic look, if your doing a show throw in some mast prop and some winny. You will do great!

Ya was thinking the same and cutting test two weeks out. I'm a two cc a week twink cycle guy anyway. And i run a modified full body routine. Hit everything 7 days a week like no one advocated. Modified in my own way.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 02:20:00 PM »

Ya was thinking the same and cutting test two weeks out. I'm a two cc a week twink cycle guy anyway. And i run a modified full body routine. Hit everything 7 days a week like no one advocated. Modified in my own way.

If you want you can pm me I can help you with the little knowledge I know

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 05:15:53 PM »
Been off everything, no pct but letro here and there to control estro, for 6 weeks. Gonna run 300 mgs test e and 250 mgs tren e for 10 weeks with hdrol at 100 mgs a day the first 4 weeks. Started the hdrol 2 weeks ago and did first pin yesterday. Thinking of doing a local physique show just to say I did one.

just curious have you used the hdrol before?  How is it different than anadrol?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 06:10:55 PM »
just curious have you used the hdrol before?  How is it different than anadrol?

Tried bunch of times but never tried anadrol so don't know how they compare. Its weak and wouldn't even bother with less then 100 mgs. Its mild. Besides a slight bump in endurance and vascularity can't say i notice much

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 06:20:34 PM »
The old original gaspari halodrol-50 with the DMT and Tbol clone as well as the masking agent was strong as fuck! It was diffrent then H-drol. Hdrol dosn't have the DMT(desoxy methyl-Testosterone) or the masking agent. I wish I still had some first run gaspari halodrol-50. I think it was stroner then anadrol and I liked it more then Anadrol. It made you hold some water but the water would sit in your muscles so you looked real full on halodrol-50. It wasn;t like regular water retention it blew the muscle bellies up,Anadrol does he same kind of thing but I just think the halodrol didn;t make me feel as lazy as anadrol and i felt stronger on halodrol-50 at least the original first run formula that was only on the shelf for maybe 30 days.

H-drol is just the Tbol clone it dosn't have the DMT or masking agent but still decent stuff from what I here. DMT blows you up pretty nicely. No way could I have taken 100mf of that original formula gaspari halodrol-50 that would be asking for trouble. I knew a guy who got jaundice just after 2-3 days of using that original halodrol-50. I used it for 30 days with no issues probably hit my best condition ever that cycle. I have had cycle where I have gotten stronger but I dieted right and was ripped and the water i was holding was all in the muscles not noticable in the gutt.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »
The old original gaspari halodrol-50 with the DMT and Tbol clone as well as the masking agent was strong as fuck! It was diffrent then H-drol. Hdrol dosn't have the DMT(desoxy methyl-Testosterone) or the masking agent. I wish I still had some first run gaspari halodrol-50. I think it was stroner then anadrol and I liked it more then Anadrol. It made you hold some water but the water would sit in your muscles so you looked real full on halodrol-50. It wasn;t like regular water retention it blew the muscle bellies up,Anadrol does he same kind of thing but I just think the halodrol didn;t make me feel as lazy as anadrol and i felt stronger on halodrol-50 at least the original first run formula that was only on the shelf for maybe 30 days.

H-drol is just the Tbol clone it dosn't have the DMT or masking agent but still decent stuff from what I here. DMT blows you up pretty nicely. No way could I have taken 100mf of that original formula gaspari halodrol-50 that would be asking for trouble. I knew a guy who got jaundice just after 2-3 days of using that original halodrol-50. I used it for 30 days with no issues probably hit my best condition ever that cycle. I have had cycle where I have gotten stronger but I dieted right and was ripped and the water i was holding was all in the muscles not noticable in the gutt.

Sorry for the confusion. Never used haladrol by gaspari. Just hdrol the weaker stuff. Whatever clone genetech makes. Liked their methyltren pro hormone too

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 10:16:11 PM »
Sorry for the confusion. Never used haladrol by gaspari. Just hdrol the weaker stuff. Whatever clone genetech makes. Liked their methyltren pro hormone too

I jave heard of H-drol and it is like Turinabol from what I understand. the original gasoari halodrol-50 had the Tbol clone that is in H-drol but they also spiked it with DMT and a masking agent. I got so jacked on that halodrol-50. That was the strongest oral steroid I have used. Gaspari was the first company who came out with halodrol-50 in 2005. They only had the spiked batch on the market for about a month then they switched it to what is in H-drol just a Tbol clone.

Back then bruce kneller was richest guy who was producing his products especially his hormones because bruce had great connections in china for raw material and he had run a UGL for years. bruce eventually got arrested for running that UGL Red star of china and I believe gaspari fired him after that. Bruce(red star of china) his Underground lab he ran had some great UGL gear,he had Mr.Olympia top 10 guys on his gear.

H-drol is not bad stuff but just similar to Tbol very mild lean gains. I believe H-drol comes in 25mg capsules. The halodrol-50 were in blister strips and were greenish Blue tabs looked like anandrol( very potent stuff) hard to explain better then superdrol cleaner then M1T almost like Methyl-Trenbolone.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 12:57:04 AM »
Are you doing the show at the end if this cycle?..

If you are or not, prop/tren/mast in a dose that suits you is all you need, along with arimidex.... I would run that at least 6 or more weeks before

If you felt the need you could add var and or stromba, eca and or clen.. Hgh even.. Depends on how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 12:13:30 PM »
That's a good physique you don't need a ton of gear to maintain that look props. Very healthy looking.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 05:27:38 AM »
what is this 'cycle?' sorcery you speak of?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 03:50:14 PM »
nks for the positive replys. Just seeing how I feel on tren for a bottle and see how everything goes. Might compete might not. I just like looking decent and feeling good. Currently 205 at 6'.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 09:31:07 PM »
the pics seen from the side is real good man!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 11:46:29 PM »
u look 3x as big in the second set of pics than in your OP man

good job great body

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 04:24:59 AM »
Very impressive man

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 05:02:08 AM »
nks for the positive replys. Just seeing how I feel on tren for a bottle and see how everything goes. Might compete might not. I just like looking decent and feeling good. Currently 205 at 6'.

what's the time frame diffrence from the top pic from the bottom pics? It looks like you  with maybe 10lbs of lean muscle added.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 09:32:20 AM »
what's the time frame diffrence from the top pic from the bottom pics? It looks like you  with maybe 10lbs of lean muscle added.

Changing your physique dramatically can definitely be done in 3 days under the right circumstances.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 04:52:28 PM »

you look awesome bro!

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 06:19:30 PM »

Just a pump pwo lol. Still waiting for this long ester shit to kick in.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 10:18:29 PM »
Dam poofy nipples already and noticing better vascularity. Im naturally vascular either way.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 08:10:48 AM »
What was your cutting diet swanzi?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 08:31:31 AM »
What was your cutting diet swanzi?

Cant sleep...this must be the trensomnia kicking in lol. I don't do a typical bb diet. No specific macros. I just make sure i train fasted and fast at least 12-14 hours a day. I eat higher carb,moderate protein, moderate to low fat. Try to get 150-200 grams of protein a day. Yesterday looked like this. Pwo i had 2 cups of egg whites cooked with steamed spinach and garlic, cup of greek yogurt(blended with a medium banana,2 tables spoons if pb,tablespoon honey) . Then 3 hours later two cups of some granola cereal with almond milk and a serving of hamburger helper. Then 3 hours later a large thin crust chicken veggie pizza,steamed bag of assorted veggies,a naked protein and greens smoothie, half baked ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt ice cream(800 cals worth ). Its different every day. This is a normal day tho. Im highy active and just eat by feel and get protein from all kinds of sources and don't count cals. Still learning my body but i like to enjoy food. I don't consider myself a body builder anyway

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 08:33:54 AM »
It was my day off too. I usually eat 2 bigger meals a day spaced 6-8 hours or so apart after breaking the fast