Author Topic: starting a new cycle  (Read 13668 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: starting a new cycle
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2015, 09:03:40 AM »
Cant sleep...this must be the trensomnia kicking in lol. I don't do a typical bb diet. No specific macros. I just make sure i train fasted and fast at least 12-14 hours a day. I eat higher carb,moderate protein, moderate to low fat. Try to get 150-200 grams of protein a day. Yesterday looked like this. Pwo i had 2 cups of egg whites cooked with steamed spinach and garlic, cup of greek yogurt(blended with a medium banana,2 tables spoons if pb,tablespoon honey) . Then 3 hours later two cups of some granola cereal with almond milk and a serving of hamburger helper. Then 3 hours later a large thin crust chicken veggie pizza,steamed bag of assorted veggies,a naked protein and greens smoothie, half baked ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt ice cream(800 cals worth ). Its different every day. This is a normal day tho. Im highy active and just eat by feel and get protein from all kinds of sources and don't count cals. Still learning my body but i like to enjoy food. I don't consider myself a body builder anyway

then why use tren? I find this odd. YOu could easily just use test then to reach your goals.
?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2015, 09:35:02 AM »
Why not? Lol. Just trying it for the "look". I always stay on get big trt level doses with 4-6 week breaks every so often. Planning on Staying on for the whole year staying on test and adding in compounds. Since i stay lean i can see the different looks different compounds give even at similar weights and body fat. I'm just " renting " certain looks through out the year. Dad said look good when your young. I use low doses for pure cosmetic enhancement. not trying to gain. I train hard 7 days a week sometimes twice a day and eat an average diet and let the chips fall where my genetics let it. No gainz for me 8)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2015, 09:56:25 AM »
interesting mindset for sure... do you have no desire to constantly improve and get better physique wise?
not attacking you, actually rather envying you because your approach is probably much healthier and wiser than ours.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2015, 10:20:02 AM »
interesting mindset for sure... do you have no desire to constantly improve and get better physique wise?
not attacking you, actually rather envying you because your approach is probably much healthier and wiser than ours.

I haven't gave up on improvements but I'm just not willing to up the dose lol. I train a modified full body routine. Ill start out with a main body part but end up hitting everything else in pump fashion. Moderate weight low rest with moderate volume. I go for frequency. And it comes down to money. I don't have a disposable income to run the higher doses at the periods of time needed. Plus food, auxiliaries, etc. I have average at best genetics and know i won't be a leverone or heath so why chase it. Greg plitt level is what im going for with my genetics.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2015, 02:50:30 PM »
I haven't gave up on improvements but I'm just not willing to up the dose lol. I train a modified full body routine. Ill start out with a main body part but end up hitting everything else in pump fashion. Moderate weight low rest with moderate volume. I go for frequency. And it comes down to money. I don't have a disposable income to run the higher doses at the periods of time needed. Plus food, auxiliaries, etc. I have average at best genetics and know i won't be a leverone or heath so why chase it. Greg plitt level is what im going for with my genetics.

Nice... this is basically what I've come to in my juicing. Accept that I'll blast up the test higher up to bout a gram for a while some times and run tren or whatever here and there

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 07:00:55 PM »
then why use tren? I find this odd. YOu could easily just use test then to reach your goals.

Tren doesn't have to be dangerous. Just don't use it for long periods of time and not in high doses and it's fine.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 08:54:36 PM »
Tren doesn't have to be dangerous. Just don't use it for long periods of time and not in high doses and it's fine.

I hear ya, but would have just used clen in this case. Clen with test. Adding masteron and tren just seems like it's too much for the goal.

I really like the OP's attitude towards gear as it's exactly as he says... "we're borowing a look" so true... Just makes the whole process so much more effective, mass or cut.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2015, 12:13:45 AM »
clen is MUCH unhealthier for your heart then tren

imo a 4 week clen run fucks your heart much more than 20+ weeks of tren

the left ventricular thickening and fibrillation is a FACT with clen
while with tren the side effects are all POTENTIAL and dont necessarily occur

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2015, 03:10:46 AM »
Changing your physique dramatically can definitely be done in 3 days under the right circumstances.

Yes I understand that. I think the lighting was just horrible in the first pic, and the newest pic you look a tad flatter again(could be the lighting-setting). I know what can be done in 3 days. I have seen guys drop 20lbs of water in 3 days without diuretics just cardio and sauna.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2015, 03:12:55 AM »
Cant sleep...this must be the trensomnia kicking in lol. I don't do a typical bb diet. No specific macros. I just make sure i train fasted and fast at least 12-14 hours a day. I eat higher carb,moderate protein, moderate to low fat. Try to get 150-200 grams of protein a day. Yesterday looked like this. Pwo i had 2 cups of egg whites cooked with steamed spinach and garlic, cup of greek yogurt(blended with a medium banana,2 tables spoons if pb,tablespoon honey) . Then 3 hours later two cups of some granola cereal with almond milk and a serving of hamburger helper. Then 3 hours later a large thin crust chicken veggie pizza,steamed bag of assorted veggies,a naked protein and greens smoothie, half baked ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt ice cream(800 cals worth ). Its different every day. This is a normal day tho. Im highy active and just eat by feel and get protein from all kinds of sources and don't count cals. Still learning my body but i like to enjoy food. I don't consider myself a body builder anyway

That's one of the awful side effects of not just Tren but AAS use in general at least you know it's decent stuff,what brand of gear have you used and like best?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2015, 04:46:10 AM »

Interesting, i recently heard dylan gemelli really going against clen now due to heart issues

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 05:07:33 AM »
Interesting, i recently heard dylan gemelli really going against clen now due to heart issues

That guy is no william llwellyn. I don't think alot of what we take is good for our hearts not just clen. I do think clen does effect the heart faster then say dianabol. Clen should mainly be used for contest prep. I know alot of us use it including myself and we don;t compete and in our cases I think 2 weeks on'1-2 weeks off is a safer way to run clen. in those off weeks just drink more coffee.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2015, 07:00:04 AM »

that is bullshit, just bullshit. Use it like normal people would, you will be fine. All these drugs have sides that can reveal their ugly head if you really wanna get into it, lol..
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2015, 07:01:34 AM »

Got no proof of my theory but think you are blowing this much too out of proportion.
and tren no sides??? Maybe not for you, but he's already mentioned the lack of sleep and shit. To me, to suffer lack of sleep due to any drug is unnaceptable.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2015, 07:36:38 AM »
Got no proof of my theory but think you are blowing this much too out of proportion.
and tren no sides??? Maybe not for you, but he's already mentioned the lack of sleep and shit. To me, to suffer lack of sleep due to any drug is unnaceptable.
i meant trens sides on heart health
look at this
funny enough they called 100mcg clen a "tenfold overdose" lol
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18072161

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2015, 08:30:08 AM »
look at this

One person having a case, is not proof of any sorts, c'mon, lol!

ok then.. Use ephedrine!

oh yeah, people died of that too, guess we're all fucked then, lol....
nice little quote from that study...

"Clenbuterol is approved for use in countries outside the U.S. as a bronchodilator for the treatment of acute asthma exacerbations in humans"

to feel his sides 30 min post ingestion means he had no business using it in the first place I'd bet....
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2015, 08:42:02 AM »
Dylan gemelli is from elite fitness therefore what he sez = shit

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2015, 08:58:47 AM »
look at this

The clen I'm using kind of sucks I could easily use 100mcg if I want to I keep it at 40mcg even though I suspect they are maybe 20mcg tabs.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »
One person having a case, is not proof of any sorts, c'mon, lol!

ok then.. Use ephedrine!

oh yeah, people died of that too, guess we're all fucked then, lol....
nice little quote from that study...

"Clenbuterol is approved for use in countries outside the U.S. as a bronchodilator for the treatment of acute asthma exacerbations in humans"

to feel his sides 30 min post ingestion means he had no business using it in the first place I'd bet....

well, thats true too lol
but ive read studies 2-3 years ago, i think they were on horses (?) that showed clen to be really really bad
i also felt fucking weird and wired on the stuff and got bad heart palpitations

its probably the only drug that ever made me stronger while cutting lol
better than tren in that regard

The clen I'm using kind of sucks I could easily use 100mcg if I want to I keep it at 40mcg even though I suspect they are maybe 20mcg tabs.
you SHOULD be able to use 100mcg of clen... i mean 80-120mcg is a normal dosage actually

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »
well, thats true too lol
but ive read studies 2-3 years ago, i think they were on horses (?) that showed clen to be really really bad
i also felt fucking weird and wired on the stuff and got bad heart palpitations

its probably the only drug that ever made me stronger while cutting lol
better than tren in that regard
you SHOULD be able to use 100mcg of clen... i mean 80-120mcg is a normal dosage actually

I like to start out at just 20mcg and raise it from there just bridge up but I had to start this AP clen out at 40mcg . I honestly think the ephedrine I used last time was way more potent. They were the old vasopro 25mg tablets real potent smelling stuff that stuff was def on point.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2015, 09:12:24 AM »
I like to start out at just 20mcg and raise it from there just bridge up but I had to start this AP clen out at 40mcg . I honestly think the ephedrine I used last time was way more potent. They were the old vasopro 25mg tablets real potent smelling stuff that stuff was def on point. BTW- I found a site selling injectable ephedrine anybody ever see injectable ephedrine before? looked interesting I might have to get me some.I'll post the link if people are interested

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2015, 09:17:43 AM »
I like to start out at just 20mcg and raise it from there just bridge up but I had to start this AP clen out at 40mcg . I honestly think the ephedrine I used last time was way more potent. They were the old vasopro 25mg tablets real potent smelling stuff that stuff was def on point.

same here, people overdo it way too much when it comes to clen...

?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2015, 10:39:22 AM »
That's one of the awful side effects of not just Tren but AAS use in general at least you know it's decent stuff,what brand of gear have you used and like best?
All i ever used was ugl which most escape my memory lol. But as of now I'm using superior and seems alright. Never used tren or human grade in general so I have nothing to compare to. But lets just say where Im from in the 808 gear is ridiculously priced.  100 for a bottle is a hook up and usually runs 150-200. I remember paying. 170$ each for some test lol.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2015, 10:43:50 AM »
Gonna run this test tren then continue it with some mast e. So in 6 weeks 300-400 test e,200 tren e and 200 mast e. Like I said I just wanna see what kind of look it gives. Maybe one day Ill creep over toward the 1-2 gram range but I'm happy where I am even on 200 mgs of test a week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2015, 11:21:06 AM »
All i ever used was ugl which most escape my memory lol. But as of now I'm using superior and seems alright. Never used tren or human grade in general so I have nothing to compare to. But lets just say where Im from in the 808 gear is ridiculously priced.  100 for a bottle is a hook up and usually runs 150-200. I remember paying. 170$ each for some test lol.
strong 4000% win margin for that Ulab, lol