Author Topic: Formastane?....... Best remedy for water retention  (Read 1424 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Formastane?....... Best remedy for water retention
« on: September 19, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »
I seem to hold alot of water during my rebound post contest. Im thinking its mostly water since i normally only do one cheat meal then continue to slowly add the carbs back in. My question is what is the best remedy for water retention?  I am 4 weeks out and dont want that to happen again.
-

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Formastane?....... Best remedy for water retention
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 09:23:58 AM »
What are you taking?

creatine? test? M1T?

provide some info...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 11:04:09 AM »
I may take some flack for this, but it is a a good measure to take IMO. After your show, continue to take a low dose of say Diazide for 2-3 days. This will help your body maintain a sain level of water retention while you get used to easting more like a regular person. I remember 2yrs ago I came off a diet and in less then 48hrs I had gained over 20lbs and felt like crap...absolutely miserable, my face felt and looked like it was going to explode and I do not want that to ever be the case again.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 05:50:04 AM »
I may take some flack for this, but it is a a good measure to take IMO. After your show, continue to take a low dose of say Diazide for 2-3 days. This will help your body maintain a sain level of water retention while you get used to easting more like a regular person. I remember 2yrs ago I came off a diet and in less then 48hrs I had gained over 20lbs and felt like crap...absolutely miserable, my face felt and looked like it was going to explode and I do not want that to ever be the case again.

Continue taking the dyazide about 3-4 days after the show but in small amts.  The great Palumbo advises this and i swear by it.  After my last show my lower back was on fire and my ankles were swollen bc of the water retention.  Your body is in panic mode after youve beaten the shit outta it for 16 weeks.  Slowing adding more carbs and continuing a low amt of dyazide is highly reccomended!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 09:13:41 AM »
wow exactly my prob..... Im using tren and winny (oral)... i cant't stand when it happens either. My super defined look goes right down the drain the minute I eat regular food and start drinking water.
-