Author Topic: More White Americans Dying Than Being Born  (Read 21961 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
More White Americans Dying Than Being Born
« on: June 14, 2013, 11:24:37 AM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324049504578541712247829092.html

More white Americans are dying than being born for the first time in modern history—suggesting minorities and newcomers will play an important role in fueling the population growth America's recovering economy needs to thrive.

The number of non-Hispanic white Americans who died in the year ended June 2012 exceeded the number who were born during that period by about 12,400, the first "natural decrease" for this group. That's according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released Thursday and an analysis of separate data from the National Center for Health Statistics by demographer Kenneth Johnson at the University of New Hampshire. The white population edged up in absolute terms last year thanks to immigration, Census figures show.

The Census data show that as the non-Hispanic white population grows at a slower pace, the share of young Americans who are minorities is increasing, said demographer William Frey of the Brookings Institution, a left-leaning think tank in Washington. While most American children under 5 years old are still white—50.1%—that proportion is expected to fall because the majority of births have been minority children for two years in a row, a trend driven mostly by Hispanic and Asian births.

The growth rate of America's white population has been slowing for years, but demographers had expected white births to continue exceeding deaths for some time. Census researchers had projected the "natural decrease," or white Americans' deaths exceeding births, would begin around 2020 and the overall white population would start falling outright several years later.

Majority of Toddlers Likely to Be Nonwhite This Year
"Even during the great influenza epidemic of 1919, there was no white 'natural decrease,' " said Mr. Johnson, calling the new numbers "stunning." The epidemic of 1918-19 killed more than 600,000 Americans. The big driver of the recent numbers, Mr. Johnson said, was a drop in white births, which fell about 13% last year from 2007 levels.

The findings illustrate how rapidly the U.S. is becoming more diverse and how much of the nation's population growth is likely to be driven by minorities and new immigrants in the years ahead.

The recent trends are partly due to the nation's weak economic recovery, which has encouraged many young women to delay having children—a trend that demographers say could now reverse. Fertility rates dropped to low levels during the Great Depression and the 1970s malaise before rising again, according to Mark Mather of the Population Reference Bureau.

But the Census numbers underscore a more powerful, long-term demographic shift. As the nation's white population ages, there are fewer white women of childbearing age—a trend unlikely to change—and that results in fewer white children. At the same time, young adults, whether white, black or Hispanic, are having fewer children. America's replacement level—how many children it takes to keep population constant as people die—is about 2.1 births per woman. The fertility rate of U.S. women is about 1.9 births.

That means U.S. population growth will depend significantly on immigration. There are now 14 states where the majority of children under 5 are nonwhite, Mr. Frey said; in 2000, only five states, including the District of Columbia, had "minority majority" toddler populations.

The U.S. population is "browning from the bottom up," Mr. Frey said.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: More White Americans Dying Than Being Born
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
What will all of the minorities do when we aren't around to work to pay their welfare?  I kid, I kid ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 11:27:56 AM »
Same going in about any occidental country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 11:28:17 AM »
hhhmmm wonder why?    Maybe cause most whites pay for their stuff while the grifters and looters of society are rewarded for creating equally irresponsible and useless offspring?  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 11:28:56 AM »
What will all of the minorities do when we aren't around to work to pay their welfare?  I kid, I kid ;D

It aint blacks. we've been 12/13% for the last 30 years and actually we have fallen due to disproportionate abortion rates.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 11:34:28 AM »
hhhmmm wonder why?    Maybe cause most whites pay for their stuff while the grifters and looters of society are rewarded for creating equally irresponsible and useless offspring?  

this, but also mainly because they think having kids is a chore and want to keep all their money for themselves.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »
great post soon islam will dominate main religion in us outlaw christanity have it classified as a psychological disorder have sharia law and house and senate be majority muslim brotherhood also keep those bankers in check.

ps muslim president too
TEAM Nasser

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »
great post soon islam will dominate main religion in us outlaw christanity have it classified as a psychological disorder have sharia law and house and senate be majority muslim brotherhood also keep those bankers in check.

ps muslim president too

lolololol. Come on bro. Christians will be persecuted for sure but by growing number of atheist, satanist and the establishment here in America. Islam might be able to do that in European countries, but it will never happen here.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 11:42:36 AM »
America is looking more and more like Brazil.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 11:43:31 AM »
It's Groundhog day again.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 11:51:09 AM »
Future earth, looks bleak.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 11:53:17 AM »
I sense a return to the dark ages in the future.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 11:54:02 AM »

YES

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 12:14:16 PM »

Sadly, I agree...in the near future no less.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 12:18:01 PM »

ps muslim president too

Will never happen because of guys like this.

X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 12:20:01 PM »
"Anyone who thinks the West will be able to maintain its level of economic comfort and excess without the very people who made it possible to begin with is delusional. For a glimpse into our future it is more accurate to look at the economic conditions of the countries we are demographically morphing into. We can't have the cake and eat it, too."

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 12:21:23 PM »
"We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Black minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Blacks . We will aid the Blacks to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Blacks will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 12:22:04 PM »
"Anyone who thinks the West will be able to maintain its level of economic comfort and excess without the very people who made it possible to begin with is delusional. For a glimpse into our future it is more accurate to look at the economic conditions of the countries we are demographically morphing into. We can't have the cake and eat it, too."

Spot on.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 12:22:10 PM »
The following appeared in the Nov/Dec 2000 issue of Americas Bulletin

The Canadian Intelligence Service - Excerpt from September 1952 issue - submitted by James Moorhouse. - The following speech was given by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952

"The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born.

"Our control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark people."

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 12:24:29 PM »

Hello Jeff,

I would like to thank you in the name of many in the Jewish community here in Melbourne for opening our eyes to how all of us Jews have been manipulated by the Zionists. Unfortunately, the Zionist are controlling all our synagogues and Jewish organization and institutions, even though most of us are not Zionists. The Zionists are endangering our lives. We are now being flooded with Jewish Israeli refugees who are escaping from Israel, not a single one of them is a Zionist, they have informed us that Zionism is dead in Israel. They also said that most embassies in Israel are now over flowing with Israelis who are seeking to immigrate to other countries. In recent years, more Israelis are escaping from sinking Israel compared with Jews who are gullible enough to immigrate to Israel.

The most popular book among the Jewish community here in Melbourne at the moment is 'Candle Of Light' by Thomas L. Fielder (a Jew). Dr. Fielder is an Australian War Hero, philosopher and Historian (This amazing book is available from M.E.A. Books, PO Box 248, East Caulfield, Victoria 3145 Australia).

On page 39 Dr. Fiedler mentioned to my surprise a member of my family, and I am quoting one paragraph here in full as it explains world events today VERY clearly:

My readers will find it hard to believe the following example of the ambitious, ruthless mind-set of the Talmudic Zionist philosophy.

This address of Rabbinovich was published in the U.S. Publication 'Common Sense', and re-published in the September issue of the Canadian Intelligence Service. Rabbi Rabbinovich speaking to an assembly in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th January 1952 stated:

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

end quote.

This monumental book is probably the most important historical/philosophical book in the history of Australia. After reading it, I understood for the first time in my life our government, and how the Zionists are holding all political power in Australia via finance and debt. Only after reading this book I understood why our health is being destroyed and our individual freedoms have disappeared.

Sincerely,

Rose Rabbinovich

Former Zionist

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »
Here are two quotes that may interest you.  One is by Hitler, another by a man named Lindemann, who was Churchill's chief adviser during the Second World War, and both saying the same thing.  The goal of the war was extermination of the white race.

In a speech to the Reichstag in 1942, Hitler says the "Jews" (aka the London bankers, aka the Illuminati) intend to exterminate the White race. 

"It is clear to us that the war can only end with the destruction of the Germanic peoples or the disappearance of Jewry from Europe.  On September 3, I already announced in the German Reichstag, and I am careful not to make rash prophecies, that this war would not develop as the Jews imagine, namely that the European-Aryan peoples will be destroyed.  Instead, the result of this war will be the destruction of Jewry.  For the first time!  For the first time, others will not bleed alone!  For the first time, the genuine old Jewish law will be applied: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!"  And the more this war spreads, the more Anti-Semitism will spread.  Anti-Semitism will be nourished in every prison camp, in every family which must be informed why they must sacrifice to the bitter end.  And the hour will come when the most evil world enemy of all times will have played out its role for a thousand years."

While being fully aware of their plan, Hitler was also a stooge.  For starters, to confuse their enemy, his Jewish-Illuminati controlled advisers had cooked up this smokescreen of Indo-Aryan theology.  It proposed that white Europeans are a wandering transplant, like a weed that blew across Asia, from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Tibet.

It's possible the whole Aryan thing was an intelligence operation designed by Goebbels to distract attention away from the plain and simple, original history of the white European people.  As a distraction, it would keep the white European race confused and unaware of its own dignity, origins and history, including pyramids recently discovered in Serbia which are larger, predate, and are more precise, than the Egyptian ones.

The lluminati is planning yet another war to eradicate all memory of the White race.

The Khazarian hatred of White people began with the original war between Charlemagne and the Roman Catholic Church.  From its beginning, the Roman Catholic Church has been a religious smokescreen for the Venetian bankers who controlled the "Holy Roman Empire."  - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/istheilluminatiwagingwar.html#sthash.RaLFAYpU.dpuf

http://www.henrymakow.com/istheilluminatiwagingwar.html

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »
The following appeared in the Nov/Dec 2000 issue of Americas Bulletin

The Canadian Intelligence Service - Excerpt from September 1952 issue - submitted by James Moorhouse. - The following speech was given by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952

"The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born.

"Our control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark people."

I'm white, so my view is skewed, but does the world really see us as that bad?  Shit, I think the whites are the most beautiful race on the earth.  Why hate us?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »
So, on top of Hitler's quote above, we now have Lindemann's quote that affirms that long-range goal as well.  From "The Prof: A Personal Memoir of Lord Cherwell" by [Sir Roy Forbes] R.F. Harrod, Macmillan, 1959, pp.261-262, we have:

"Do you know," he [Lindemann] asked, "what the future historians will regard as the most important event of this age?"  "Well, what is it?" [I, Sir Roy Harrod, asked.]  "It will not be Hitler and the Second World War. ... It will not be the release of nuclear energy. ... It will not be the menace of Communism. ..."  These negatives seemed very comprehensive.  [And note that they are all the work of the Illuminati!]  He put on an expression of extreme severity, and turned down the corners of his lips.  "It will be the abdication of the White man."  Then he nodded his head up and down several times to drive home his proposition." - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/istheilluminatiwagingwar.html#sthash.RaLFAYpU.dpuf

(Lindemann right, & family)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 12:35:07 PM »
Now I ask of you, what kind of penalty do these genocidal maniacs and their offspring deserve?

Do they deserve a Vlad Tepes as Judge, Jury and Executioner? One wonders??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

"He let children be roasted; those, their mothers were forced to eat. And (he) cut off the breasts of women; those, their husbands were forced to eat. After that, he had them all impaled"

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »
Ive contributed to a hybrid as we speak.  And I'm ready to accept our new Chinese masters!