Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59238 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Questions and Requests for my elfs
« Reply #650 on: February 21, 2012, 11:55:33 AM »
Your mom merges threads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
Re: applications taken for 3 more elf positions
« Reply #651 on: February 22, 2012, 09:49:22 AM »
Which boards are you talking about ?

Thanks  :)
We have pupils in other Br boards as well

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
****************Elfs Announcement**********************
« Reply #652 on: February 23, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »
Due to the bad economy, at this point we are laying off a few Elfs. We're looking for new candidates. You must pass the following criteria's;

- Friendly but deadly
- Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Familiar with basic computer skills
- Never been convicted, follows the law
- Catch rats

Thanks to the hundreds and hundreds of supporters stretching from Batswana to Helsinki. Lastly, thank you to the Russian Mafia and the Italian Mob for respecting our peaceful territories.
#

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: ****************Elfs Announcement**********************
« Reply #653 on: February 23, 2012, 07:15:25 PM »
Due to the bad economy, at this point we are laying off a few Elfs. We're looking for new candidates. You must pass the following criteria's;

- Friendly but deadly
- Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Familiar with basic computer skills
- Never been convicted, follows the law
- Catch rats

Thanks to the hundreds and hundreds of supporters stretching from Batswana to Helsinki. Lastly, thank you to the Russian Mafia and the Italian Mob for respecting our peaceful territories.

Contact the jews. Shlomo Mendelweisz is waiting at the Port of Haifa.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: symbol design
« Reply #654 on: February 26, 2012, 02:19:37 AM »
I'll give you a little demo:

gh15

g = 7th letter

h is the 8th

the sum total is 15

so gh IS 15 and 15 is gh

also 1515 = 12 = 1+2 = 3 ... means perfection or perfecting

15 = 1+ 5 = 6 .. means new idea

so it means that you are perfecting a new idea or project

6 also can be broken down to 33 ... it means the end of a series of cycles

so gh15 represents the end of a cycle or the end of an era in order to usher in a new one.

you name or moniker means " you are ending the old to usher in the new while perfecting new ideas"

15 .. 1 means new beginning and 5 is healing ... beginning of healing .. you are beginning to "heal" bb world of it's sickness (lies, deceit, etc)

maybe you thought of you fav gh dosage when you chose it but all this is IN your moniker and it will match you 100% as you can see because you chose it

:)

I want to know what they put in the water in romania.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #655 on: February 26, 2012, 02:26:05 AM »
why does some body want to be called elf?

:-X :-X :-X

elfs get free growth hormone.  ;)

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #656 on: February 26, 2012, 03:54:31 AM »
I want to know what they put in the water in romania.

Trust me on this...you dont want to know... :)
The original Monster

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #657 on: February 26, 2012, 06:41:57 AM »
Trust me on this...you dont want to know... :)
romania is actually a very beautifull place....
a friend of mine is Romanian.... and they are not slavic people...
their language is based on latin.... like italian, spanish, portuguese... etc etc...
the country is very different from the dark and shitty slavic hellholes.....
he was gonna take me there one day.... but i ended up going back to Brasil.....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #658 on: February 26, 2012, 06:45:41 AM »
Brasil> romania .....nuff said.
The original Monster

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #659 on: February 26, 2012, 07:14:28 AM »
agreed!  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #660 on: February 26, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »

Just on the asses alone.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #661 on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »
Swallowgh15'sballs getting all whiny in this thread.

You're assuming that gh15 actually has balls. Four years ago, the poster child for Speak-N-Spell implied that he may actually be a "she". But don't take my word for it. Check out this silliness from four years ago. It's from the thread, "Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan".

macowy ,,there is no need to argue with you ,,yorue a no body,,i have no time to answer dumbness,,i said here plenty of times i been top of the top in the sport of bodybuilding,,that means 15 and 10 and top 6 on o stage,,evrything i say is written in stone ,,some can face the truth and some done\t,,me ? i couldnt give a shit wether you do something with it or not,,the facts are facts ,,and my mission is achieved every single time i write something on getbig more kids learn what it really takes,,so my mission is chieved

all the so called naturals you claim in your post arenot natural and never been naturals,,they all have problems with the law or on the scope of the law one way or another,,they all go to relegion practices as fake way of saying they are now good people but in reality they quit bodybuilding with shame and with felonny pages that prevent them from getting credit card to even buy furnitures in america and they need to count on their girlfriend or temporary wife

this industry is a lie ,,gh15 just come here and show it to you and you get frastrated every time ,,its minority of people like you who cant live with the facts,,gh15 try to clean bodybuilding and gh15 like in everything he has done through his career will be sucesful in that,,no one on his real name will write anythign anywhere when it comes to what it really takes to even do a reguional competition,,but i can assure you it is drugs drugs drugs and then some more drugs in addition to gym and nutrtition,,

it is hard to answer a no body and you are the exact definition of a no body ,,anyone who can read half sentencese in english can tell gh15 is approved source of information no matter what you think of his or her attitude,,,it is verified daily by 100s yes you hear this right 100s pms messeges and emails to my real email by members and people from industry wether professional or amatuer or even gurus,,

the only reason i dont terminate this gh15 account is that i wanna make sure that when its done this industry is a lot cleaner,,,it will hasppen even if this is cost with another big operation ,,it will happen and all you can do is eat your heart out!

keep nn guessing who gh15 is maybe you will figure one day that he or she were a name you say every single day and woriship every single time you enter the gym

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #662 on: February 26, 2012, 10:19:34 PM »
Here's another gem, posted two days later, AGAIN with the gender bender routine. From the same thread about Eddie Moyzan:

every single guy you are talking about is w alking shadow in the streets of america,,they are scared to open the doors for what if le is looking,,trust me on that,,they will never come out on their real name and say anything concerining hormones ,,,this will never happen because they are as innocent as the jap,,

you simply do not understand the game and how it goes and what it really takes to remain top,,gh15 and his or her identity should not matter to you at all ,,i throw in that im a woman or a man to make you think but in reality my name was beeing thrown around this place 10s of times if not 100s of times,,

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #663 on: February 26, 2012, 10:23:46 PM »
romania is actually a very beautifull place....
a friend of mine is Romanian.... and they are not slavic people...
their language is based on latin.... like italian, spanish, portuguese... etc etc...
the country is very different from the dark and shitty slavic hellholes.....
he was gonna take me there one day.... but i ended up going back to Brasil.....

Both Brazil and Romania have very similar people: The Roma Gypsies and The Brazilians. Both lying, deceitful, dirty thieves. Actually look alike too, except all the implants the Brazilian whores get.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #664 on: February 26, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »
Both Brazil and Romania have very similar people: The Roma Gypsies and The Brazilians. Both lying, deceitful, dirty thieves. Actually look alike too, except all the implants the Brazilian whores get.

Welcome back, ShipShekki. I guess they finally let you out of your cage again and time to raise more hell. I've always had a soft spot for you and the way you drive everyone nuts.

Fight me.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #665 on: February 27, 2012, 06:59:48 AM »
lol..
you need to get of of mommy's basement more......
Be Happy,
Optimus

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
god, 3 questions for you or elves when you have the time
« Reply #666 on: February 27, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
1.  When did gH use really begin?  We've all heard stories about guys in the 70s using cadaver gH, but I get the impression they weren't using much until at least the Gaspari days.

2.  Which pros made the most of their bodies with very little to no gH?  Guys like Sergio?  Moreover, how different would they look if they used the way Philinsula et al. do?

3.  Which pros aside from you have been candid about what they took?  Back when I knew Mentzer, he talked about various things but I didn't know the brand names and I'd no frame of reference on the dosages he rattled off (hey, I was just a kid).  All I really recall is that he loved Deca.

Praises be unto you.  Hopefully you don't hate me for what I said about Whitney Houston ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: god, 3 questions for you or elves when you have the time
« Reply #667 on: February 27, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »
1.  When did gH use really begin?  We've all heard stories about guys in the 70s using cadaver gH, but I get the impression they weren't using much until at least the Gaspari days.

2.  Which pros made the most of their bodies with very little to no gH?  Guys like Sergio?  Moreover, how different would they look if they used the way Philinsula et al. do?

3.  Which pros aside from you have been candid about what they took?  Back when I knew Mentzer, he talked about various things but I didn't know the brand names and I'd no frame of reference on the dosages he rattled off (hey, I was just a kid).  All I really recall is that he loved Deca.

Praises be unto you.  Hopefully you don't hate me for what I said about Whitney Houston ;)

let me tell you fella, caveman was on testorona,gh and slin fella naturel limit for fella is 110lbs fella
T

the trainer

« Reply #668 on: February 27, 2012, 03:02:47 PM »

I like the way you kiss ass you must have a very long tongue.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #669 on: February 27, 2012, 03:06:30 PM »
Thank you.

My tongue has been measured at nearly 8", just shy of my cock length when I think of your hot-ass mom.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: February 28, 2012, 05:44:05 AM »
I have to disagree with you: Romanian have nothing to do with brazilian.

Brazillian take bath regularely, gypsies don't they stink a mille away.

Brazilian women are hot as hell, gypsies are disgusting even if you breathe trough your mouth.

Spanish/italian/portuguese can easely understand each other, gypsies language is like encripted.

Romanian gypsies are professional beggars or robbers.

Brazillians have their dignity, gypsies don't.

Brazillians are easygoing, gypsies are plain motherfuchers.

L.L

« Reply #671 on: February 28, 2012, 05:58:21 AM »
, im adding 6 more elfs in the next few days

gh15 approved

I'm SOOOOO IN...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #672 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:41 AM »
I have to disagree with you: Romanian have nothing to do with brazilian.

Brazillian take bath regularely, gypsies don't they stink a mille away.

Brazilian women are hot as hell, gypsies are disgusting even if you breathe trough your mouth.

Spanish/italian/portuguese can easely understand each other, gypsies language is like encripted.

Romanian gypsies are professional beggars or robbers.

Brazillians have their dignity, gypsies don't.

Brazillians are easygoing, gypsies are plain motherfuchers.
for once i completely agree with you bro.......
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #673 on: February 28, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »
for once i completely agree with you bro.......
 ;D ;D ;D
the language part i disagree somewhat italian and portuguese are nothing alike ,,i worked with a slew of portuguese and brazilian guys  and the portuguese guys busted the brazilian guys and brazil has pride even tho they speak portuguese to admit it,,,unless an italian which there were many went to brazil from italy to live and learned and spoke both languages yeah otherwise no,,i worked with a napoli born guy and he would bust the portuguese guys and say wtf are u saying its all jumbled up.but he knew what the ecuadorian guys were saying better thats similar.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: February 28, 2012, 08:07:25 AM »
the language part i disagree somewhat italian and portuguese are nothing alike ,,i worked with a slew of portuguese and brazilian guys  and the portuguese guys busted the brazilian guys and brazil has pride even tho they speak portuguese to admit it,,,unless an italian which there were many went to brazil from italy to live and learned and spoke both languages yeah otherwise no,,i worked with a napoli born guy and he would bust the portuguese guys and say wtf are u saying its all jumbled up.but he knew what the ecuadorian guys were saying better thats similar.
Spanish guys don't always understand each other ;D ;D ;D! Spanish fellas from Galicia sometimes have trouble understanding Catalunya fellas.