Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 69707 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »
i have a surprize for you retard,,,the ones who get LEGIT drugs do look best! its scambags like you who sell everything triple the porice he get it from my elfs,,,and bunk producers like ip that fuck up those kids,,do you think they made me god for nothing,,they woke up in the morning one day and said todayyyyyyyyyyy we are going to give a faceless mother fucker on getbig the title god ....do you think they wil refer to me as god of hormones,,come to me saying god ,,this is getbig they dont give a fuck about no one,,they even curse me many times,,but! they know they know!!! good intentions,,they know when someone dotn sell them balonie,,and until gh15 no one did it ,,and this is very very sad that it took gh15 to do it ,,its pathetic to be honest that mishko was still here asking money for advice and pumping his snake oil while all along steaking money from his wife and getting his gym in trouble ,,and doing 10 others fellonies

gh15 approved

"todayyyyyyyyyyy we are going to give a faceless mother fucker on getbig the title god"

lmaooooo

TEAM GH15 !!!!!

newmom

« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »
Lori has said nothing but great things about Noel. I dunno, seems like he knows what he is doing.I know GH15 knows his shit also.

So all in all WTF cares ;D

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »
I hope you do realize that NONE of those girls you posted are even remotely attractive at all. In fact 99% of the people here find that disgusting, that is not what a woman should look like AT ALL. Please go.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2011, 03:27:59 PM »
At least Milos had a gym, sure he made some mistakes but he is still respected where your just a bitter internet joke gh15

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
At least Milos had a gym, sure he made some mistakes but he is still respected where your just a bitter internet joke gh15

' respected ' ? by who?  :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
lol at the "internet drug guru" fight that is this thread

they all showed up for this abortion...it is like when Marvel used to do "secret wars"
jesus ::)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »
Tbombz still hasn't answered my question.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2011, 03:36:02 PM »
anyone can be this "Noel Fuller" clown

all you gotta do is

1. buy legit AAS/GH via USPS

2. charge your clients 3x the price

3. lie on the internet and deny that it's not all drugs (even tho clearly it is)

that's pretty much it

all "guru" are a joke trying to make a quick buck from gullible fools

Noel you are useless and a LIAR!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2011, 03:36:26 PM »

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »
If its all a joke you should have about 5 champs by next week, I cant wait to see the fruits of your labor

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
Noel has been my contest prep coach leading up to my win at Nationals in 2009 and ever since.  We are getting ready for my IFBB Pro Debut now in 10 weeks.

He's great!  Highly recommended.  And yes, he knows his shit.  Everyone thinks they are an expert, and I'm sure everyone can figure out how to get lean, but when you get deep into your prep and start getting mental and second-guessing yourself, it helps to have an objective set of eyes, someone who isn't going to bullshit you, and some expertise to lead you the rest of the way.   8)

Here are a few pics of me from my most recent adventures over the last couple of weeks.

The bangs look nice Lori!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2011, 03:40:14 PM »
lol at the "internet drug guru" fight that is this thread

they all showed up for this abortion...it is like when Marvel used to do "secret wars"
jesus ::)

lmao

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #238 on: May 19, 2011, 03:41:31 PM »
d

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: May 19, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »
Good trainer, knows his shit.

Yes, but a fly also knows his shit.  And eats it. ;D

newmom

« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
The bangs look nice Lori!

she's looking awesome these days, not that she didn't before

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2011, 03:49:55 PM »
This what I've seen on here so far. A lot people talking shit about what Noel know or what he doesn't know, so here's the challenge. For you jackasses who know it all, post up your clients and prove it to us, that includes GH15. A lot of bullshitters on here.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2011, 03:59:06 PM »
I happen to like the female bodybuilder look so its attractive to me, heres some pics of some of my other clients for those guys intimidated by athletic looking women

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »
I happen to like the female bodybuilder look so its attractive to me, heres some pics of some of my other clients for those guys intimidated by athletic looking women

Don't go there.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2011, 04:05:24 PM »
Noel post up a pic of your hot x old lady. The pro BB.

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »
No one is "intimidated" it's just freaking gross . The blonde above you posted is attractive though, can't see her body but nice face.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
I know one girl who went to Noel. She said right from day one he encouraged AAS.

This guy absolutely digusts me and what he does to women is horrible.

I don't know anyone who has such a big ego as Noel.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »

dude, you could have gone with "I like women of all body shapes- whether it be a cute chubby girl or really skinny chick.  That even applies to some female bodybuilder types"

what you said just makes you sound like a weirdo........and that's coming from me

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2011, 04:29:41 PM »
Serious question noel, since you're such a success in your field,how much did you declare for income last year?  Since I keep hearing 'show me your clients', I need to know if its worth leaving my business for yours.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2011, 04:31:10 PM »
Billy you slack-jaw'd mongoloid..you brought nothing to the table other then amusement.
Well Jackoff of zero knowledge....I worked side by side with Bill Comstock to create the very first online coverage of all shows.....it came from Bill's photos and my computer knowledge and Blechmans $$$ that paid a company in california to create the database.

As far as who is still here or gone again Jackoff you have ZERO understanding and knowledge.....I could list 100's of others who saw that Palumbo will use you for what he can and then when he dosen't need you at that moment you will never hear from him again until he needs whatever you were able to provide.....talk about a sad way to go through life.....

Billy, get this through that callused cum coated coconut of yours. You uploaded photos to a website. You were the lowest of the low on the totem pole. You were no pioneer...before you there was another simian loading photos as well as after you got doc martin boot fucked from your "guild". I doubt the quality of any bodybuilding mediums are deteriorating because "Billy Guns" doesn't have his crooked claws involved. What you failed to realize as you pounded that klingon-esque of yours forehead on the keyboard is you proved my point. Palumbo used you like a dirty cumrag in his Long Island Gloryhole booth, laughed at you, and moved on. Now you have to prove to everyone that you are doing better then ever...living the life making money and traveling abroad...plz Billy stfu...ever notice how D.A sings the same song about his "great life" since he also got boot fucked out?