Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184446 times)

prizm

• Getbig III
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 10:50:23 PM »
there are plenty in that thread getbig best physique contest.but everyone looks good with low bodyfat, i mean, the lower the fat, the better ppl look.

so bikini slut, what we gonna do? ;D

missed that thread some how. whats your dose/compound(s) like to get to, and maintain that condition?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 11:21:10 PM »
Great ripped jacked everyday pussy pulling physique

Nobody wants to be a 250lb bloated sweaty mess hoping they die after every meal like me

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
Great ripped jacked everyday pussy pulling physique

Nobody wants to be a 250lb bloated sweaty mess hoping they die after every meal like me

What did you weigh and how long had you been lifting before you started using? How long did you weight before you started GH and slin if you use it.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 11:31:31 PM »

What did you weigh and how long had you been lifting before you started using? How long did you weight before you started GH and slin if you use it.
i was lifting for 6 years and competed twice naturally at 5'8 175 before taking the plunge. I hate insulin.. Use to think it was the key a couple years ago now I don't ever take it because I hate how it makes me feel.. I waited 2-3 years to start those afterwards. I barely touched slin last year too because honestly I didn't think I'd compete and didn't give a shit.. Sort of like me now again lol. I wish I could afford unlimited Gh but funds are limited and I grew wiser not to spend as much on this hobby lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 11:35:01 PM »
i was lifting for 6 years and competed twice naturally at 5'8 175 before taking the plunge. I hate insulin.. Use to think it was the key a couple years ago now I don't ever take it because I hate how it makes me feel.. I waited 2-3 years to start those afterwards. I barely touched slin last year too because honestly I didn't think I'd compete and didn't give a shit.. Sort of like me now again lol. I wish I could afford unlimited Gh but funds are limited and I grew wiser not to spend as much on this hobby lol

Was was the difference between just juice and GH and juice. Was there a significant jump in weight and loss of bodyfat?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 11:37:43 PM »
fuck the hater none of you pussies would talk shit to galenikos face!!

post a pic or stfu

"

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 11:38:09 PM »
Was was the difference between just juice and GH and juice. Was there a significant jump in weight and loss of bodyfat?
i noticed quite the difference.. To be honest I made my best gains from 2011 to 2012 show.. With insulin maybe 3x-5x that whole period.. Gh is the secret IMO, well in the combination of everything else obviously. I noticed lower doses actually worked well when it's in there.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 11:50:51 PM »
why dont you drop the weight down to a more comfortable level and say fuck it then matty? bad case of body dysmorphia like the rest of us?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 11:53:53 PM »
why dont you drop the weight down to a more comfortable level and say fuck it then matty? bad case of body dysmorphia like the rest of us?
i actually have a bit lol. I peaked at 260, now back down to 245 with fairly decent abs for the weight at least.

Part of me is fucked up and tells myself just in case if I wanna do a show I need to keep adding size for this year. Of course part of me loves being huge and strong but as I get older I don't care as much about that as I did. I think March I will start a diet to 230 or maybe. At that weight I am comfortable, look good, and still feel big lol.

Part of me is just lazy though and committing to a cutting diet is tough. I go all out if I do it, but I have some crap weight to drop. I keep telling myself I'm taking the year off so it will be good to trim up for summer time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 11:55:19 PM »
i noticed quite the difference.. To be honest I made my best gains from 2011 to 2012 show.. With insulin maybe 3x-5x that whole period.. Gh is the secret IMO, well in the combination of everything else obviously. I noticed lower doses actually worked well when it's in there.

What were your gains during that year and how much gh offseason and precontest

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 11:59:16 PM »
What were your gains during that year and how much gh offseason and precontest
20lbs of stage weight.. 80% of the time it will be 5ius 20% will be me getting all fired up and run 10, then realize I blow through it quickly and get pissed and lower it again lol. If money wasn't an issue id run as much as possible without sides.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 12:01:45 AM »
20lbs of stage weight.. 80% of the time it will be 5ius 20% will be me getting all fired up and run 10, then realize I blow through it quickly and get pissed and lower it again lol. If money wasn't an issue id run as much as possible without sides.

Holy shit. That's a lot of stage muscle in a year. Did you lose bodyfat too? How were you eating offseason?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 12:05:42 AM »
I used to like Gaylenko.

The events of recent weeks have really disappointed me.

He seems to be quite the unstable individual.
Who cares what you think, you are a nobody, even here at getbig, you are not in galeniko's league bro, he is easily top 10 getbig poster and you are just a closet homo who dresses up as a woman fishing on the forum for gay men :-[

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 12:08:51 AM »
No way matty don't do that. IMO matty can turn pro. He is young, he is jacked, knows his shit and has good genetics to turn pro in the future

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 12:09:21 AM »
Holy shit. That's a lot of stage muscle in a year. Did you lose bodyfat too? How were you eating offseason?
yea I was leaner but that could have just been the increased muscle adding to the illusion.

My diet was pretty good. I took a lot of John Meadows advice about eating organic food, healthy fat, grass fed beef, etc..

However I did two things kind of differently. I ate when hungry and ate maybe 5 times a day.I actually went out to eat a lot.. I traveled a lot to see my girlfriend and we'd go out to eat or I would go out and get food for myself since she's 90lbs and eats 1/5th the amount I do lol. There was a great organic burger place with awesome food and grass fed beef and sweet potato fries. I also was a big fan of chipotle and subway lol. Regular restaurants id get steak and a potato.. Years past I was messed up OCD and would rarely eat out but force fed ridiculous amounts of "healthy" food and still became a fat shit lol.

I started my diet at about 233 and competed at 215. I grew into the show a bit, part of which had to deal with staying on lower supplements during the year then kick it up preseason.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 12:12:28 AM »
Great muscular development Galeniko, but nothing compared to Jon Harridans mass with class.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 12:13:09 AM »
No way matty don't do that. IMO matty can turn pro. He is young, he is jacked, knows his shit and has good genetics to turn pro in the future
haha no worries ill never let myself shrink down to a normal weight at my height ha. I really appreciate the compliments bro! I love bodybuilding and I dunno if I do have the genetics but if it happens, it happens ha. I don't think it will but you never know lol. Other things come before bodybuilding in my life, but it's still a passion. Hopefully I can still do it without it affecting the other things too much.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 12:14:53 AM »
yea I was leaner but that could have just been the increased muscle adding to the illusion.

My diet was pretty good. I took a lot of John Meadows advice about eating organic food, healthy fat, grass fed beef, etc..

However I did two things kind of differently. I ate when hungry and ate maybe 5 times a day.I actually went out to eat a lot.. I traveled a lot to see my girlfriend and we'd go out to eat or I would go out and get food for myself since she's 90lbs and eats 1/5th the amount I do lol. There was a great organic burger place with awesome food and grass fed beef and sweet potato fries. I also was a big fan of chipotle and subway lol. Regular restaurants id get steak and a potato.. Years past I was messed up OCD and would rarely eat out but force fed ridiculous amounts of "healthy" food and still became a fat shit lol.

I started my diet at about 233 and competed at 215. I grew into the show a bit, part of which had to deal with staying on lower supplements during the year then kick it up preseason.

What are your experiences with Tren? Strength? Size? Aggression? Sides?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 12:24:00 AM »
What are your experiences with Tren? Strength? Size? Aggression? Sides?
tren is king lol.. Awesome gains in strength size and fat loss.. Aggression isn't bad unless I'm super close to a show. I do get a bit more irritable but it isn't uncontrollable by any means, outside of a few getbig melt downs lol. The sides aren't too bad, my BP actually stays pretty low on it, unlike orals or eq.. I had some very random sexual sides over the years.. At first it would kill my libido, now it increases it a ton.. It makes me last forever in bed, however there is a few times I ran it with pramoxipolene to help with any prolactin and it made me last like 5 minutes max.. The prami made me hyper sensitive on tren. There isn't much of a need to run it though unless u have major libido problems or prolactin Gyno.. I just wanted to try it out and it didn't do much for me outside of the hypersensitivity lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 12:37:59 AM »
Thanks for letting me pick your brain.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2013, 12:49:04 AM »
"i got a big dick!!!"= i got a small dick...."i fuck alot of puss"= i jackoff alot  "i got alot of money"= im broke as fuck. "i got huge muscles"= i am twink
real men= no rubbers

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2013, 12:49:29 AM »
How long did it take before you realized, "oh shit, this GH is no joke." and started putting on serious weight?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2013, 12:50:15 AM »
Who cares what you think, you are a nobody, even here at getbig, you are not in galeniko's league bro, he is easily top 10 getbig poster and you are just a closet homo who dresses up as a woman fishing on the forum for gay men :-[

Hahaha I'm no one.

And yet you follow me round like a lost puppy.

P

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2013, 03:17:23 AM »

Sorry bro, bragging and posting pics of a prostitute he paid to fuck him and now whining about strangers calling him small and now posting pics of "pumped up carbed up" pics just screams insecurity. But maybe I'm expectingg too much as going by his pics because I thought he was much older than he actually is. He looks mid/late forties.

Stay away from rec drugs/narcotics.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2013, 03:58:43 AM »
Sorry bro, bragging and posting pics of a prostitute he paid to fuck him and now whining about strangers calling him small and now posting pics of "pumped up carbed up" pics just screams insecurity. But maybe I'm expectingg too much as going by his pics because I thought he was much older than he actually is. He looks mid/late forties.

Stay away from rec drugs/narcotics.

You do not understand. Galeniko is an egomaniac. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you deliver. Vince G is also an egomaniac, just slightly more on delusional side :D:D:D