Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 183655 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2013, 09:42:05 PM »
LOL....you don't answer a ticket they suspend your license, common fucking knowledge, but you keep trying to imply otherwise.

i'll choose whatever friends i like.  everyone is an angel here all the sudden.  i never said i was

so you get one moving violation and they suspend your license? If this is not the case, then you would have to get multiple moving violations? By then, you think you would be contacted. Which one is it?

Of course you can choose your friends however you like. You would just think at your age you would have better judgment.  no one is an angel here, but I think most are smart enough not to hang out with people who are shady.

To each their own, I guess  :-\ :-\
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #326 on: February 07, 2013, 09:47:54 PM »
so you get one moving violation and they suspend your license? If this is not the case, then you would have to get multiple moving violations? By then, you think you would be contacted. Which one is it.

Of course you can choose your friends however you like. You would just think at your age you would have better judgment. Of course no one is an angel here, but I think most are smart enough not to hang out with people who are shady.

if you don't go to court to answer a ticket, because it was a remote camera ticket, and they mailed it to your old address, so you didn't know you got a ticket....they suspend your license.  is that clear enough for you?

don't worry about what i do at my age.....i'm just fine ;)

and this ends the question and answer segment..i don't answer to you fucking people

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #327 on: February 07, 2013, 09:52:17 PM »
if you don't go to court to answer a ticket, because it was a remote camera ticket, and they mailed it to your old address, so you didn't know you got a ticket....they suspend your license.  is that clear enough for you?

and this ends the question and answer segment..i don't answer to you fucking people

That may be but my eye's on you, buttface. :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #328 on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:24 PM »

You didnt realize that when you move, youre supposed to call all major places and tell them your new address (bank, DMV). But I am sure you let the DMV know and they still messed up.  :-\

Either way, that is a nice mugshot of you. The mugshot fits you well. Youre a handsome man for being in your 40's  :D :D

No, you dont answer to us, but you have been ever since you joined GB lol
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #329 on: February 07, 2013, 10:34:51 PM »
ok ive just sent the penis picture to bikinisluts pm box :D

How do you think she will respond?  :D

I really hope BS is really a women!
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #330 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:55 PM »
How do you think she will respond?  :D

I really hope BS is really a women!

If the answer he gets is "SLURRRRP" then we know who it is :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2013, 10:45:09 PM »
If the answer he gets is "SLURRRRP" then we know who it is :D

LMAO!!  ;D ;D

I dont think Galenicko would care either way  ;D ;D
X

ukjeff

« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2013, 10:47:44 PM »
boom, looks like striations on the outer quad

btw i think i also beat you in shoulders.

Boom?
Hardly "Boom", I think that term is a little overused these days.
I think "twang" would have been more appropriate for those legs.

ukjeff

« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
yeah alright, i hear you, theyre better than you would have expected.

now go choke on some semen, you need your protein (for those underdveloped arms)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:38 PM »
hey ukjeff, heres the legs, you little homo

boom, looks like striations on the outer quad

btw i think i also beat you in shoulders.

Very good conditioning in the quads but what's more impressive is you maintain that year round. Most guys only see those cuts for a few days...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #335 on: February 08, 2013, 12:15:39 AM »
Show me your glutes Galeniko, I dont believe you hold the condition I was in year round, Your quads look lean here but I had cross striations on the inner and outer heads, you can get that with just a diuretic? I dont care to keep dieting all year around as a lifestyle, its not healthy or happy, maybe thats why you are a complusive fornicator as you get little joy from eating lol  :P

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2013, 12:37:53 AM »
Show me your glutes Galeniko, I dont believe you hold the condition I was in year round, Your quads look lean here but I had cross striations on the inner and outer heads, you can get that with just a diuretic? I dont care to keep dieting all year around as a lifestyle, its not healthy or happy, maybe thats why you are a complusive fornicator as you get little joy from eating lol  :P

outted
a

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: February 08, 2013, 12:39:45 AM »
outted
next will be penis pics, to declare the real man of getbig. Tbombz patiently waits for the photos to be leaked.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #339 on: February 08, 2013, 01:01:25 AM »
Cock pic or I'm calling bullshit.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #340 on: February 08, 2013, 01:17:16 AM »
Interesting thread
1. Some good physiques on here
Groink galienko and ukjeff

All 3 have good builds I don't think ukjeff have small arms at all good arms for sure great separation as well

To the person who went and posted groinks pics ... That's out of order
Banter is one thing... Why cross the line and do that?

Mes
choice is an illusion

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #341 on: February 08, 2013, 02:28:19 AM »
Spread Asshole-pic or i'm calling bullshit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #342 on: February 08, 2013, 02:55:46 AM »
Yo who the fuck posted those pics of Groink? That is not cool, crossing the line to win a debate here, wtf. You guys need to bring something to the table not win by posting someones dirty laundry, wtf is the big deal anyhow, a traffic violation, make fun of that and you guys are just a bunch of beta's.

galeniko brings his shit to the front lines and keeps it real., that is what earns respect not by poking holes in some exaggerated gossip that gets blown way out of proportion, big deal, a fucken traffic violation.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #343 on: February 08, 2013, 03:16:22 AM »
Thanks buddy,  I disagree about the conditioning, yes I am not shredded like a hamdullah aykultu or the likes but I was in contest shape. 15lbs less and I would be skinny looking.
My bad, sorry I worded that improperly. Yes you were in contest condition, certainly leaner then most on stage, a tad more and you would have looked insane though, that pic I judged you by did not do you justice as I see you are leaner then I thought in the pic you posted, so maybe 6-7lb leaner would have brought out your physique to it's fullest look IMO

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #344 on: February 08, 2013, 03:30:34 AM »
so you get one moving violation and they suspend your license? If this is not the case, then you would have to get multiple moving violations? By then, you think you would be contacted. Which one is it?

Of course you can choose your friends however you like. You would just think at your age you would have better judgment.  no one is an angel here, but I think most are smart enough not to hang out with people who are shady.

To each their own, I guess  :-\ :-\
One can get a 25 dollar ticket, and pay $20 on it, and the remaining $5 can suspend your license.
You can miss a court date for a non moving violation and your license can be suspended.

And the post office doesn't fwd court mail. So if you get a ticket that you don't know about, and the summons is sent to an old address, you miss your court date.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2013, 04:47:34 AM »
Groink you look bloated there :)

And by the way you have same stare and same eyes as my father.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #346 on: February 08, 2013, 05:06:05 AM »
Yo who the fuck posted those pics of Groink? That is not cool, crossing the line to win a debate here, wtf. You guys need to bring something to the table not win by posting someones dirty laundry, wtf is the big deal anyhow, a traffic violation, make fun of that and you guys are just a bunch of beta's.

galeniko brings his shit to the front lines and keeps it real., that is what earns respect not by poking holes in some exaggerated gossip that gets blown way out of proportion, big deal, a fucken traffic violation.

They're insecure internet lowlifes, they think they've got the right to post it because "everyone can find it". Yeah, everyone can send packets to any IP, but you can go to jail for DDOS. But they don't realise how pathetic it looks when lurk for someone's data on the internet.

But kids from 4chan era will clap hands and cheer.

I ate 2 bags of rice, 500ml of ice cream and 2 bananas yday, lines got blurred and I'm not as sharp (been eating more for the last couple of days). Fuck my life.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: February 08, 2013, 05:14:29 AM »
They're insecure internet lowlifes, they think they've got the right to post it because "everyone can find it". Yeah, everyone can send packets to any IP, but you can go to jail for DDOS. But they don't realise how pathetic it looks when lurk for someone's data on the internet.

But kids from 4chan era will clap hands and cheer.

I ate 2 bags of rice, 500ml of ice cream and 2 bananas yday, lines got blurred and I'm not as sharp (been eating more for the last couple of days). Fuck my life.

I'm looking at your pictures and thread tittle just now ,  you are very lean and vascular , and look SMALL at least in those pictures posted......seems youre a tad confused between whats small,average and big.....I can post pictures of what is cosidered a big   Sorry if that bothers you...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #348 on: February 08, 2013, 05:17:44 AM »
Galeniko has an impressive physique.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #349 on: February 08, 2013, 05:19:11 AM »

I'm looking at your pictures and thread tittle just now ,  you are very lean and vascular , and look SMALL at least in those pictures posted......seems youre a tad confused between whats small,average and big.....I can post pictures of what is cosidered a big   Sorry if that bothers you...
THIS NOT ABOUT DECIEVER,,,