Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 183638 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #350 on: February 08, 2013, 06:15:38 AM »
its just a bit spill over from the training pump i think.

i get this too at times, its weird, i come to the gym, entirely flat, with skin looking thick-ish.then when warmed up, everything pops out and cuts etc, and if its a training where i get a tremendous pump, towards the end, all lines get blurred.

:-X

Same shit here. I look terrible today btw, dunno why. I think I overdosed aromasin and carbs, bleh.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #351 on: February 08, 2013, 06:28:55 AM »
Same shit here. I look terrible today btw, dunno why. I think I overdosed aromasin and carbs, bleh.
Carbs will not necessarily spill someone over, it is actually the sodium intake combined with carbs that will cause a blurred physique or erase their lines.

Nothing is worse then carbing up and drinking 5 gallons of water at the same time. When I diet and it is time to cheat I make sure I drop my sodium levels and keep my water intake to a minimal and my physique blows up while keeping the lines and this is motivational when you wake up after a huge carb meal and you are dry. This may not be your problem but just a thought.
Oh I appreciate the OTH appreciation lol   ;)  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2013, 06:46:18 AM »
its odd, i seem to need some carbs, if i carb up on just clean carbs, i always end up entirely flat.but yes the water drinking is no brainer ;D
When I go no carbs I carb up on pure sugar sometimes (on my cheat meals) or at least simple carbs, absolutely no difference what type of carbs anyone takes cause the body has been depleted, in fact simple carbs will enter the muscle faster so even better. Banana bread  :)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: February 08, 2013, 06:47:16 AM »
They're insecure internet lowlifes, they think they've got the right to post it because "everyone can find it". Yeah, everyone can send packets to any IP, but you can go to jail for DDOS. But they don't realise how pathetic it looks when lurk for someone's data on the internet.

But kids from 4chan era will clap hands and cheer.

I ate 2 bags of rice, 500ml of ice cream and 2 bananas yday, lines got blurred and I'm not as sharp (been eating more for the last couple of days). Fuck my life.
You must not have legit kigs or you would have woke up shrinkwrapped

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2013, 06:53:02 AM »
You must not have legit kigs or you would have woke up shrinkwrapped
Finding legit kigs is like finding a needle in a hay stack, every site on this planet has millions complaining that they got fucked on kigs and this is now over 2 years and everyone still complains.

My word on everything I stand for if you send me 10 kits right now they would go straight to the garbage, my word

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2013, 06:55:59 AM »
When I go no carbs I carb up on pure sugar sometimes (on my cheat meals) or at least simple carbs, absolutely no difference what type of carbs anyone takes cause the body has been depleted, in fact simple carbs will enter the muscle faster so even better. Banana bread  :)

I carb up on Snickers bars (fats and sugars) the day before the show, along with cheddar cheese rice cakes (for simple carbs and boatloads of sodium). Lots of fats and sugars and sodium.

When you've dieted down like crazy with tons of cardio, your intramuscular fat stores and glycogen stores are both depleted. That's why garbage high fat/high carb foods can reallly fill you out - they attack both problems. Intramuscular fat gets preferential re-feed treatment in the body over interstitial fat, to a point.

Also, I agree with what OTH said. When I've run down my water and have the diazide in me, I can get away with eating just about anything, as long as I keep the water down. As soon as the water comes into the body after the show, I have about 2 hours where I looks my best ever, and then I start spilling over very, very fast. It's too hard to time it for a contest, so I've never tried. Just come in dry and try to stay full of fats, sugars and sodium.

My plan is this for a Saturday show:

Thursday night is last night of training. Before bed, a 16oz steak, 2 cups of rice, plenty of hot sauce and salt for sodium. Take my last big drink of water. The three days leading up to Thursday, I've been drinking water like a mad man (upwards of 12L/day)

Friday morning, wake up. Eat a Snickers bar, 6 rice cakes, and a diazide. Repeat the Snickers and rice cakes every 1.5 hours as long as I'm awake. Take a diazide every two hours. This is repeated until I fall asleep Friday night.

Saturday morning, continue the exact same regimen as Friday (with the Snickers, rice cakes, and diazide). Except now when I pee, I measure the pee, and drink that much water to try to keep some water in the body so I don't cramp up, pass out, die, or flatten out. After prejudging, I generally try to cram a couple of McDonalds hamburgers in me, because I know I'm going to sleep. When I wake up, go to the night show and try to hold the morning's condition. Sometimes the body cooperates, sometimes it doesn't.

After the night show, I come home, have a couple of hamburgers and drink a bunch of water, and go to sleep again. Invariably, when I wake up, I look like a freak. Then by 10 am, I start bloating up. 2 days later, I'm usually up about 25-30lbs of water. It goes away after a week or so.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2013, 06:59:42 AM »
I carb up on Snickers bars (fats and sugars) the day before the show, along with cheddar cheese rice cakes (for simple carbs and boatloads of sodium). Lots of fats and sugars and sodium.

When you've dieted down like crazy with tons of cardio, your intramuscular fat stores and glycogen stores are both depleted. That's why garbage high fat/high carb foods can reallly fill you out - they attack both problems. Intramuscular fat gets preferential re-feed treatment in the body over interstitial fat, to a point.

Also, I agree with what OTH said. When I've run down my water and have the diazide in me, I can get away with eating just about anything, as long as I keep the water down. As soon as the water comes into the body after the show, I have about 2 hours where I looks my best ever, and then I start spilling over very, very fast. It's too hard to time it for a contest, so I've never tried. Just come in dry and try to stay full of fats, sugars and sodium.

Thursday night is last night of training. Before bed, a 16oz steak, 2 cups of rice, plenty of hot sauce and salt for sodium. Take my last big drink of water. The three days leading up to Thursday, I've been drinking water like a mad man (upwards of 12L/day)

Friday morning, wake up. Eat a Snickers bar, 6 rice cakes, and a diazide. Repeat the Snickers and rice cakes every 1.5 hours as long as I'm awake. Take a diazide every two hours. This is repeated until I fall asleep Friday night.

Saturday morning, continue the exact same regimen as Friday (with the Snickers, rice cakes, and diazide). Except now when I pee, I measure the pee, and drink that much water to try to keep some water in the body so I don't cramp up, pass out, die, or flatten out. After prejudging, I generally try to cram a couple of McDonalds hamburgers in me, because I know I'm going to sleep. When I wake up, go to the night show and try to hold the morning's condition. Sometimes the body cooperates, sometimes it doesn't.

After the night show, I come home, have a couple of hamburgers and drink a bunch of water, and go to sleep again. Invariably, when I wake up, I look like a freak. Then by 10 am, I start bloating up. 2 days later, I'm usually up about 25-30lbs of water. It goes away after a week or so.

GOOD LUCK,,,

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #357 on: February 08, 2013, 07:03:46 AM »
hey ukjeff, heres the legs, you little homo

boom, looks like striations on the outer quad

btw i think i also beat you in shoulders.

EXCELLENT legs.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: February 08, 2013, 07:04:07 AM »
yes sounds all very familiar.

damn, youre a good writer.no homo.

btw, bikinislut hasnt replied yet

I guess bikinislut needs more time to truly examine the pictures you've sent her then? Perhaps she found something that piqued her interest?  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #359 on: February 08, 2013, 07:14:19 AM »
Finding legit kigs is like finding a needle in a hay stack, every site on this planet has millions complaining that they got fucked on kigs and this is now over 2 years and everyone still complains.

My word on everything I stand for if you send me 10 kits right now they would go straight to the garbage, my word
I hope you know that was sarcasm OTH. You run those Hyge's yet?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #360 on: February 08, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
I hope you know that was sarcasm OTH. You run those Hyge's yet?
Oh my bad,lol. No have not started yet cause I was overwhelmed with work and I can not go all out yet. I am an all or nothing type guy. :-\

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2013, 07:22:07 AM »
Oh my bad,lol. No have not started yet cause I was overwhelmed with work and I can not go all out yet. I am an all or nothing type guy. :-\

Hey bro what sort of diet would you put me on? Yes I'm a bodybuilding coach but since your perspectives on nutrition are so different from mine why not hear your thoughts on the matter? As a huge man I need a ton of food to grow.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2013, 07:29:18 AM »
its definitely long enough to massage her throat, we will see , maybe she gonna contact me discreetly in pms. :-*
any diet will do for you man.the technicalities will matter for you when you get to 10%, thatll be in 2years or so.

Oh, I'm on a bulk now. I'm already at 8-10% so I think it's safe to keep on adding mass.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2013, 07:38:17 AM »
EXCELLENT legs.
I AGREE GOOD ENOUGH SIZE BUT KILLER SEPERATION ,ALL HEADS ARE CLEAR,,,

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2013, 08:25:11 AM »
My bad, sorry I worded that improperly. Yes you were in contest condition, certainly leaner then most on stage, a tad more and you would have looked insane though, that pic I judged you by did not do you justice as I see you are leaner then I thought in the pic you posted, so maybe 6-7lb leaner would have brought out your physique to it's fullest look IMO

Yes perhaps 6lbs leaner though I wouldn't want to try it without having 5-10lbs more muscle on the frame to spare, perhaps next time around this will be accomplished.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »
thats possible,man.

the one duiretic away was an exageration for entertainment purpose :D

from here, i need 2more weeks for striations on the inner quads, and some more for striations to show on the glutes, they shine through now on the glutes in that squat position where one is all the way down(stretches the skin most), but mate, ill not post a pic like that ;D

inner quad striations i can see move, but not when i standing position, this isnt the best condition yet.

yes, the dieting makes me an angry one at times ;)

Well props for keeping it that tight year round would make contest prep easy if you were in to that though a bit harder to gain size on the low carb diet. Are you finished with cycling now and just a HRT man? 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2013, 08:34:14 AM »

Holy crap 1 tab diazide every 2 hrs, do they all come in the same measure? I use 1 or 1 1/2 and I am prone to cramp and flatten out on that...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2013, 08:42:50 AM »
Holy crap 1 tab diazide every 2 hrs, do they all come in the same measure? I use 1 or 1 1/2 and I am prone to cramp and flatten out on that...

Yeah - standard measure diazide.

I took that much, because I usually run sustanon and anadrol right up to the show. So I'm a walking bloated sack of water throughout my entire prep.

I dropped from 215 to 198lbs with water depletion the last two days before the show. Then I rebound up to 245 at my peak a week later with all the rebound bloat (and by week two, I'm back down to about 217-220, and bulk up normally from there). Not good for the heart... ;D

PS: props on the build to you BigRo. Very excellent.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2013, 08:47:16 AM »
Yeah - standard measure diazide.

I took that much, because I usually run sustanon and anadrol right up to the show. So I'm a walking bloated sack of water throughout my entire prep.

I dropped from 215 to 198lbs with water depletion the last two days before the show. Then I rebound up to 245 at my peak a week later with all the rebound bloat (and by week two, I'm back down to about 217-220, and bulk up normally from there). Not good for the heart... ;D

PS: props on the build to you BigRo. Very excellent.
POST SOME POST COMP PICS,,,SOUND EDUCATED BBING WISE,,,

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2013, 09:00:02 AM »
POST SOME POST COMP PICS,,,SOUND EDUCATED BBING WISE,,,

Nah, no thanks.

I enjoy my anonymity here. I don't have the guts that some of the guys here do, to let folks know who I am. I just come here to chat and laugh. That's enough for me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2013, 09:02:25 AM »
Nah, no thanks.

I enjoy my anonymity here. I don't have the guts that some of the guys here do, to let folks know who I am. I just come here to chat and laugh. That's enough for me.
THEY WON'T KNOW WHO U ARE ,,HEADLESS PIC OR BODYSHOT,,EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTED PLACING,,,

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
yes sounds all very familiar.
damn, youre a good writer.no homo.
btw, bikinislut hasnt replied yet

why are you afraid we might think you are a queer?

c

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2013, 09:31:20 AM »
i dont know, i get these days of random water retention at times too.

goes away again.but one thing i learned from the carb days is to not drink much water on them, then ill look full and all, for 2 days,then flat.

dont worry about it, just carry on with dieting, lol, i used to "fill up" with carbs when i felt flat, only to look worse later on ;D

I don't really diet anymore tho, remember - powerlifting is my main goal. I want to look good just as any human being but my weight is OK and I want to maintain it. I need some energy for my workouts as well.

That doesn't mean binge eating shit food tho, far from it :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2013, 09:38:25 AM »
THEY WON'T KNOW WHO U ARE ,,HEADLESS PIC OR BODYSHOT,,EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTED PLACING,,,

NJflex really trying hard to see a man in a thong, oiled up, posing on stage.  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2013, 09:45:37 AM »
NJflex really trying hard to see a man in a thong, oiled up, posing on stage.  :-\ :-\ ;D ;D
;),,,,