Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 183605 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #375 on: February 08, 2013, 09:49:18 AM »
Strange as it may sound, studies reveal that pumpkin seeds possess natural testosterone boosting powers! They're not only super high in muscle-building protein but they also contain high levels of the exact type of fat and nutrients shown to stimulate male androgenic hormones! ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #376 on: February 08, 2013, 09:52:42 AM »
Give me 10 names

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #377 on: February 08, 2013, 10:18:20 AM »
Yeah - standard measure diazide.

I took that much, because I usually run sustanon and anadrol right up to the show. So I'm a walking bloated sack of water throughout my entire prep.

I dropped from 215 to 198lbs with water depletion the last two days before the show. Then I rebound up to 245 at my peak a week later with all the rebound bloat (and by week two, I'm back down to about 217-220, and bulk up normally from there). Not good for the heart... ;D

PS: props on the build to you BigRo. Very excellent.

thanks mate appreciate it. Is there any reason you use sust up to showtime and not switch over to prop or stop it a week or so out? You must be skilled at knowing what is water and what is fat and not stressing over that. Any cramping from that amount of diazide?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: February 08, 2013, 10:40:55 AM »
thanks mate appreciate it. Is there any reason you use sust up to showtime and not switch over to prop or stop it a week or so out? You must be skilled at knowing what is water and what is fat and not stressing over that. Any cramping from that amount of diazide?

This is my theory. I'm sure there are smarter guys here who will pick it apart, but it works for me. And I'm sure I could be doing something better, but I can't afford to pay someone to help me with that.

I use sustanon up to show day to keep the body full of water and retain sodium. There's theories out there demonstrating that if the body is swollen with water, protein synthesis outpaces protein catalysis. Simply put, it's hard to go catabolic when you're swollen with water. Also, with high levels of sodium in the system, it's easier to train, keep muscles firing properly when you're lifting, and prevent cramping.

I keep a pretty detailed log of my bodyfat changes throughout off-season and pre-contest. I get a 7-fold caliper test once per week (got a buddy who PT's for a living) for a realistic measurment on where I'm at. I measure my BF by bioelectrical impedance every single day too, to make sure I'm tracking in the right direction before I go for my next caliper test every weekend. This helps me track water versus bodyfat quite well, at least for me.

I do cramp from the diazide. Eventually, it catches up to me at the show, but it's never gotten so bad that I got into big trouble. My calves cramp very badly, but I can usually make them cramp whenever I want. But when my pecs start cramping up, I know I've gone too far. It sucks onstage when you know you've gone too far, because you know you can't flex properly. You're like one step away from being carted off like Dillett at the Arnolds. I've gotten close, but never too close to the total body cramp phase.

The diazide doesn't cramp me nearly as bad, though, as lasix did. Lasix is no joke. I felt like I wanted to die on it. Just two amps via IV, but that was enough to say "never again". I probably just didn't know how to manage it right, and it was the first diuretic I'd ever used, of all things!

I do believe we all respond very differently in terms of severity to diuretics. Like you said above...a couple of diazides and you're cramping. I can do way more and not even get close. Maybe you simply carry less water in your body than I do? Some guys are just naturally drier than others. I do carry a lot of water normally, and I have to drop a lot to get thin skin.

Oh, and I left this out: I use Cytadren to kill the estrogen too in the last few days, and that really cuts out water too, I feel. Up to 500mg/day. I don't go up to 2000mg/day like some guys do to cut out cortisol. God help you if you get into trouble and start bleeding from a deep cut (like if you get into a car accident). Without cortisol in your system to manage shock, you're in big trouble.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #379 on: February 08, 2013, 11:36:39 AM »
This is my theory. I'm sure there are smarter guys here who will pick it apart, but it works for me. And I'm sure I could be doing something better, but I can't afford to pay someone to help me with that.

I use sustanon up to show day to keep the body full of water and retain sodium. There's theories out there demonstrating that if the body is swollen with water, protein synthesis outpaces protein catalysis. Simply put, it's hard to go catabolic when you're swollen with water. Also, with high levels of sodium in the system, it's easier to train, keep muscles firing properly when you're lifting, and prevent cramping.

I keep a pretty detailed log of my bodyfat changes throughout off-season and pre-contest. I get a 7-fold caliper test once per week (got a buddy who PT's for a living) for a realistic measurment on where I'm at. I measure my BF by bioelectrical impedance every single day too, to make sure I'm tracking in the right direction before I go for my next caliper test every weekend. This helps me track water versus bodyfat quite well, at least for me.

I do cramp from the diazide. Eventually, it catches up to me at the show, but it's never gotten so bad that I got into big trouble. My calves cramp very badly, but I can usually make them cramp whenever I want. But when my pecs start cramping up, I know I've gone too far. It sucks onstage when you know you've gone too far, because you know you can't flex properly. You're like one step away from being carted off like Dillett at the Arnolds. I've gotten close, but never too close to the total body cramp phase.

The diazide doesn't cramp me nearly as bad, though, as lasix did. Lasix is no joke. I felt like I wanted to die on it. Just two amps via IV, but that was enough to say "never again". I probably just didn't know how to manage it right, and it was the first diuretic I'd ever used, of all things!

I do believe we all respond very differently in terms of severity to diuretics. Like you said above...a couple of diazides and you're cramping. I can do way more and not even get close. Maybe you simply carry less water in your body than I do? Some guys are just naturally drier than others. I do carry a lot of water normally, and I have to drop a lot to get thin skin.

Oh, and I left this out: I use Cytadren to kill the estrogen too in the last few days, and that really cuts out water too, I feel. Up to 500mg/day. I don't go up to 2000mg/day like some guys do to cut out cortisol. God help you if you get into trouble and start bleeding from a deep cut (like if you get into a car accident). Without cortisol in your system to manage shock, you're in big trouble.

Kudos! SNX offering a reflective and coherent stratagem which spares us from having to suffer through the usual spate of analphabetic tripe. Thanks for reinforcing my belief that not everyone interested in some form of weight training is a dumbbell.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: February 08, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »
if you are going to post pics of yourself and say your big you cant be small...... think about that before posting anymore

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: February 08, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »
Kudos! SNX offering a reflective and coherent stratagem which spares us from having to suffer through the usual spate of analphabetic tripe. Thanks for reinforcing my belief that not everyone interested in some form of weight training is a dumbbell.

I do what I can Mr. Kahn.

You're no slouch in the lexicological department yourself, my well-muscled comrade.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #382 on: February 08, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
I do what I can Mr. Kahn.

You're no slouch in the lexicological department yourself, my well-muscled comrade.

;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: February 08, 2013, 12:25:59 PM »
Special gift for Getbiggers to gain more muscles!

http://www.homemadesupplements.com/program/report-supplementcycling.pdf

ukjeff

« Reply #384 on: February 08, 2013, 02:35:08 PM »

lol

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: February 08, 2013, 02:41:21 PM »
crazy vascular..

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #386 on: February 08, 2013, 03:26:00 PM »
Perfect physique for a power bottom. Without PED would be skinny fat twink.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: February 08, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »
nah.this is without ped but eating properly:

and this is without ped and without training for more than 2 years:

:-X :-X

How old are you brother?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #388 on: February 08, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »
 Galeniko has balls that most do not

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #389 on: February 08, 2013, 06:12:00 PM »
How old are you brother?

you dont look a day under 34
c

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #390 on: February 08, 2013, 07:33:20 PM »
yes, most take themselves too serious on the internet :D

im 34.

did you have a porsche turbo? were there problems with the turbos like with older bmws (2007-2009)?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: February 08, 2013, 07:44:56 PM »
galienko you never posted what your body weight is, is it on the 158 end or the 175 end

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #392 on: February 08, 2013, 07:46:13 PM »
i got arrested with some dudes, they found drugs in the car, charged everyone with possesion. the guy who's drugs they were copped to them, and they dropped the charges.

but asshole here has been pming me for months like he's got a murder charge over my head

Groink
you pled
down the
charges for
6 months probation
and 33$ in fines
dropped the
charges lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #393 on: February 08, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
nah.this is without ped but eating properly:

and this is without ped and without training for more than 2 years:

:-X :-X

How is your cock holding up?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #394 on: February 08, 2013, 08:57:12 PM »
Why you stopped training for 2 years?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: February 08, 2013, 09:15:12 PM »
faced a total and utter lack of motivation once, i thought id never again step into a gym in my life, and it happened another time, where i lived basicaly on recreational drugs non stop for 2 years straight.

:P

I know the feeling. It felt like no matter what I did I wouldn't gain an ounce of muscle. I still hit the gym though but less frequently and with diminished intensity.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #396 on: February 08, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »
faced a total and utter lack of motivation once, i thought id never again step into a gym in my life, and it happened another time, where i lived basicaly on recreational drugs non stop for 2 years straight.

:P

Oh, well, glad to hear you overcome that.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #397 on: February 08, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
Amazing how different you look in the 2 pics.

ukjeff

« Reply #398 on: February 09, 2013, 01:14:58 AM »
yes, most take themselves too serious on the internet

im 34.

Just wait until you're 48   ;)
Lets see how many pictures you are posting online then.

ukjeff

« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2013, 03:00:07 AM »
you mean, ill do like some others and post up old pics from previous centuries?
I posted one from last year, have you forgotten already?