Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184872 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #600 on: February 10, 2013, 12:53:31 AM »
And may God heed our prayers and show Galeniko the light as his post are growing ever more desperate, sad and pathetic.

May God have mercy on his soul.

Amen to that. I feel an incomprehensible sadness whenever I see folks struggling in the bonds of darkness.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #601 on: February 10, 2013, 12:57:34 AM »
31  ;)

'Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.'

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #602 on: February 10, 2013, 01:01:04 AM »
I'm older than you; I'll be 28 next March. And I don't follow my own logic but rather God's commands. Jeff is not an idol worshipper like Terah and David still submitted to Saul.

Your gifts are many and you are so blessed. You're living proof of what faith and the glory of God can do. You inspire me and give me strength to never stray from the path of virtue.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2013, 01:08:10 AM »
Your gifts are many and you are so blessed. You're living proof of what faith and the glory of God can do. You inspire me and give me strength to never stray from the path of virtue.

Thanks but I don't think I deserve such high praise. Thanks anyway and keep serving and glorifying God! With God on your side you can never go wrong.

'This is the true God and eternal life.'

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: February 10, 2013, 02:22:21 AM »
bluto=jonharrridan=anabolicho=every other piss poor gimmick
T

ukjeff

« Reply #605 on: February 10, 2013, 02:27:10 AM »
No, they are my 13th bests lifts ever, WTF do you think genius? wow you are fucken dumb. wooooooooooooooosh
I knew your big fucking gob would drop you in your own trap, I did mention earlier that I had you and you didn't know it.  ;)

Now you did explain in your previous diet thread that you were at your strongest when you were not eating carbs and were just eating protein.
You also said in that thread it was impossible to not lose weight eating an only protein diet and that it was actually impossible to eat enough protein to gain any weight.

So which is it?
Were you eating an only protein diet when you made these personal bests or where you eating carbs which actually put you at your strongest ever?
If you were eating only protein how did you get so fucking fat?
Take you time with the answer guru, Im sure all your PM fans will be dropping you a line if you dont clarify it here.   ;D

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #606 on: February 10, 2013, 02:32:32 AM »

Jesus loves you.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #607 on: February 10, 2013, 02:43:36 AM »

Your envy is astounding.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #608 on: February 10, 2013, 02:44:50 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #609 on: February 10, 2013, 02:49:25 AM »
yeah yeah, oth does bulking phases, so what.

hes bigger than you in every aspect.

and lol@at your claim of having 18+ inch arms.

first thats not shredded,is it.

second, even if itd be 20inches, with your genetic shape,itd still look like shit.
Lol..do you know what you call a man with fat arms, its a woman.
I don't have any fat on my arms.
And it was you that called me out on the measuremenst, I have just written it was the first time in 27 years I had measured them, you know why that is dont you?
Its because it doesnt matter, its how you look.
Don't be to upset because they measure more than yours.   ;)
hey ukjeff, oth has posted a bench press vid some time ago, repping out a weight for 15 or so which would dislocate your shoulders.

i hope this helps
I don't lift big weights, theres no need to be pushing injury in the gym, a muscle only knows intensity and failure, it doesn't know "weight".
And again, as a bodybuilder it doesnt matter what weights you are lifting, its what you look like on stage that counts, or in the club in your case.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #610 on: February 10, 2013, 02:55:40 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #612 on: February 10, 2013, 04:54:12 AM »

That's a picture of Phil Grippaldi who competed in Olympic lifting for the US in two Olympics back in the day. He had an incredible physique. He has to be in his 60's now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #613 on: February 10, 2013, 06:01:30 AM »
That's a picture of Phil Grippaldi who competed in Olympic lifting for the US in two Olympics back in the day. He had an incredible physique. He has to be in his 60's now.

Absolute beast of an Olympic Lifter, had arms so big he had a hard time racking the bar sometimes, sadly he went to prison in 2008 for selling crack (seriously).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #614 on: February 10, 2013, 06:44:42 AM »
I knew your big fucking gob would drop you in your own trap, I did mention earlier that I had you and you didn't know it.  ;)

Now you did explain in your previous diet thread that you were at your strongest when you were not eating carbs and were just eating protein.
You also said in that thread it was impossible to not lose weight eating an only protein diet and that it was actually impossible to eat enough protein to gain any weight.

So which is it?
Were you eating an only protein diet when you made these personal bests or where you eating carbs which actually put you at your strongest ever?
If you were eating only protein how did you get so fucking fat?
Take you time with the answer guru, Im sure all your PM fans will be dropping you a line if you dont clarify it here.   ;D

Geezus H Christ shut the fuck up already you sniveling whiny twat. I don't see where OTH has to explain a thing to some moron who has already admitted his diet works and you are just trolling.

How about posting a pic of your 18.5 inch arms ? hahahaahaahaahaahaahaaha ahahaaaaaaa :D :D

LIAR  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #615 on: February 10, 2013, 07:43:40 AM »

Big arm but seriously lacking bicep.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #616 on: February 10, 2013, 07:44:58 AM »
nice split in there wiggs,,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #617 on: February 10, 2013, 07:48:40 AM »
nice split in there wiggs,,,,

Yes agreed. Everything looks great but the peak. At least he didn't use "fillers" like pros.

OTH, Beast!

ukjeff

« Reply #618 on: February 10, 2013, 08:01:34 AM »
Geezus H Christ shut the fuck up already you sniveling whiny twat. I don't see where OTH has to explain a thing to some moron who has already admitted his diet works and you are just trolling.

How about posting a pic of your 18.5 inch arms ? hahahaahaahaahaahaahaaha ahahaaaaaaa  

LIAR
18 and a quarter, your problem is you don't read posts properly, OTH problem is he posts without thinking what lies he's told in the past.
I can get round to you later if you like, but for now I need to put the finishing touches on the destruction of OTHs credibility.

He claims he is at his strongest on an all protein diet but claims his best lifts were at his heaviest bodyweight which by his own calculations couldn't have been achieved on just protein.

Do you see the massive contradiction?

If it makes you feel better your arms look much better than mine flexed at 20 inch (big peak) its just most (normal) people don't walk around doing a double biceps or flexing for people.
You want your arms to look good relaxed down by your sides, mine are fine that way.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #619 on: February 10, 2013, 08:13:33 AM »
What the fuck are you looking at? What is it lacking?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 10, 2013, 08:15:37 AM »
18 and a quarter, your problem is you don't read post properly, OTH is he post without thinking what lies he's told in the past.
I can get round to you later if you like, but for now I need to put the finishing touches on the destruction of OTHs credibility.

He claims he is at his strongest on an all protein diet but claims his best lifts were at his heaviest bodyweight which by his own calculations couldn't have been achieved on just protein.

Do you see the massive contradiction?

If it makes you feel better your arms look much better than mine flexed at 20 inch (big peak) its just most (normal) people don't walk around doing a double biceps or flexing for people.
You want your arms to look good relaxed down by your sides, mine are fine that way.

can you "get round" to posting a current picture of your 18.25 arms..... LiarJeff ?

and i hear you on having your arms look good relaxed.  8)

how about you and I both take pictures RIGHT NOW and we'll see which old guy is bigger and leaner ?

ukjeff

« Reply #621 on: February 10, 2013, 08:19:26 AM »
can you "get round" to posting a current picture of your 18.25 arms..... LiarJeff ?

and i hear you on having your arms look good relaxed. 

how about you and I both take pictures RIGHT NOW and we'll see which old guy is bigger and leaner ?
Christ, do you want one with a tape around or just hanging relaxed?
I like that photo you just posted again, was that relaxed or fully pumped at the gym?

You win mate, it isn't a competition, although I would like a photo of your calf with a tape around saying 20 inches, that would be impressive.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: February 10, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »
Christ, do you want one with a tape around or just hanging relaxed?
I like that photo you just posted again, was that relaxed or fully pumped at the gym?

You win mate, it isn't a competition, although I would like a photo of your calf with a tape around saying 20 inches, that would be impressive.  ;D

I know  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #623 on: February 10, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »
Wow, you needed that didnt you?
I just measured my calf, it was 18 inches, Guess what so is my neck.
Thats pretty much what used to be the ideal proportions.

Now what does your calf measure Groink?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: February 10, 2013, 08:33:52 AM »
You win mate,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS  I'm not the nitwit who broke out a tape measure and is measuring his bodyparts as he pounds his keyboard, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa  :D