Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184895 times)

ukjeff

Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #675 on: February 10, 2013, 11:15:37 AM »
mine???

Yes, I mean theres no oil in that bicep, sorry if it read the other way.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #676 on: February 10, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »
I didn't come to this forum to try and "help" people, I came here for a bit of fun.
If you guys cant handle it without spitting your dummies out like babies then Im done.

You guys have a reputation to keep, at the moment I really dont know what the fuss is about.

and yet here you are every day, not a friend on the site, patting yourself on the back while the entire board laughs at you.  you aren't the most self-aware person, are you?

did you notice the advanced muscular detail and even development between biceps, triceps and forearms?
 and the pleasing shape, the way eveything flows and fits together like a work of art ?

I know you looked, but really LOOK...it's amazing.  :D :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #677 on: February 10, 2013, 11:16:06 AM »
If you go back to the start you will see it was OTH that started bitching not me.
I did warn him to stop it but he wanted to carry on.

You destroyed a useful thread you nimwit and many others get a life!

ukjeff

« Reply #678 on: February 10, 2013, 11:17:01 AM »
You need to put a comma in that post, it sounds silly.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #679 on: February 10, 2013, 11:28:03 AM »

I'm not quite sure who you are yet aside from getting tossed around this thread like a used cum-rag, but if I were to guess, you are much smaller than most of the guys you are arguing with and now much uglier as well. Perhaps you can try a stab at the Getbig biggest cock thread for a failed yet valiant third attempt at trying to come out on top you decrepit buck tooth red-coat.

ukjeff

« Reply #680 on: February 10, 2013, 11:29:39 AM »
the photo says far more than I ever could mate  ;)

Oh and why do you keep referring to sperm and mens mouths?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: February 10, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
I'm not quite sure who you are yet aside from getting tossed around this thread like a used cum-rag, but if I were to guess, you are much smaller than most of the guys you are arguing with and now much uglier as well. Perhaps you can try a stab at the Getbig biggest cock thread for a failed yet valiant third attempt at trying to come out on top you decrepit buck tooth red-coat.

at 5'11" or whatever he claims...he's a shoo-in for "getbigs biggest cock"...being a walking upright penis finally pays off.

cue "UgayJeff" to post another limp-dicked reposte completely devoid of any humor or personal flair, and pull on his    cock some more as he congratulates himself.

he's like a prize fighter sitting on the canvas screaming for a rematch after he's been knocked out and everyone has long gone home.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #682 on: February 10, 2013, 11:35:22 AM »
the photo says far more than I ever could mate  ;)

Oh and why do you keep referring to sperm and mens mouths?

I'm not even sure who the fuck that is "mate" however the fact that you do must say something no? It's only apropos I do because you are getting destroyed in every facet on this thread hence my suggestion to pack up your Oliver Twist rucksack and exit stage left out of here.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #683 on: February 10, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »

Arm looks a bit Cutlerish in that one.
Big fucking Bi's

ukjeff

« Reply #684 on: February 10, 2013, 11:38:47 AM »
I'm not even sure who the fuck that is "mate" however the fact that you do must say something no?
Hes quite famous in the UK, mostly for this.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #685 on: February 10, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »

he's like a prize fighter sitting on the canvas screaming for a rematch after he's been knocked out and everyone has long gone home.

This.

It seems that this limey harlequin got his British overbite roundhoused into oblivion back on page 8 yet keeps trying to crab-walk back into this thread to try and restore any shred of dignity left.

ukjeff

« Reply #686 on: February 10, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »
at 5'11" or whatever he claims.
You need to start reading posts and remembering them, do you have Alzheimer's?
If you do I will leave you alone, I don't want to be "poking lunatics through the bars".
cue "UgayJeff" to post another limp-dicked reposte completely devoid of any humor or personal flair, and pull on his    cock some more as he congratulates himself.
Oh the irony.   ::)
Maybe I should leave OTH alone and concentrate on you.  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #687 on: February 10, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
It seems that this limey harlequin got his British overbite roundhoused into oblivion back on page 8 yet keeps trying to crab-walk back into this thread to try and restore any shred of dignity left.

If it makes you feel better the you carry on thinking that.
Others are watching and reading the posts.
They just dont post because they dont want to get people attacking them, I have nothing to fear here.
Your verbal diarrhoea doesn't scare me mate, in fact it will be your undoing, you have been warned.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: February 10, 2013, 11:48:11 AM »
You need to start reading posts and remembering them, do you have Alzheimer's?
If you do I will leave you alone, I don't want to be "poking lunatics through the bars".Oh the irony.   ::)Maybe I should leave OTH alone and concentrate on you.  ;)

I'm not going anywhere  8)

again, maybe if ONE...one single solitary person so much as elicited an "LOL" on your behalf, your posts wouldn't reek of self delusiion and frustration  :) :D

ukjeff

« Reply #689 on: February 10, 2013, 11:49:43 AM »
again, maybe if ONE...one single solitary person so much as elicited an "LOL" on your behalf, your posts wouldn't reek of self delusiion and frustration
Im not a comedian, I don't expect lols

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #690 on: February 10, 2013, 11:53:58 AM »
If it makes you feel better the you carry on thinking that.
Others are watching and reading the posts.
They just dont post because they dont want to get people attacking them, I have nothing to fear here.
Your verbal diarrhoea doesn't scare me mate, in fact it will be your undoing, you have been warned.

Again "mate" I could give a rats dirty dingleberry about you. All I know is you are a Petrified British has-been with a Brian Griffin avatar who has turned into the bukakke bowl of this thread and decided to stick his Toucan Sam beak into my posts. Thank you for the warning pops, I can picture you in a pink bobby hat and holding a tiny club as a tear trickles down that worn out, leathery face while you think of the glory days.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: February 10, 2013, 12:01:43 PM »
Again "mate" I could give a rats dirty dingleberry about you. All I know is you are a Petrified British has-been with a Brian Griffin avatar who has turned into the bukakke bowl of this thread and decided to stick his Toucan Sam beak into my posts. Thank you for the warning pops, I can picture you in a pink bobby hat and holding a tiny club as a tear trickles down that worn out, leathery face while you think of the glory days.

Hahahaahaaaa  complete and comprehensive ownage of a frozen bag of penis parts.

ukjeff

« Reply #692 on: February 10, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »
All I know is you are a Petrified British has-been with a Brian Griffin avatar who has turned into the bukakke bowl of this thread and decided to stick his Toucan Sam beak into my posts. Thank you for the warning pops, I can picture you in a pink bobby hat and holding a tiny club as a tear trickles down that worn out, leathery face while you think of the glory days.
And all I can see is a petrified skinny kid who is desperately trying to prove to his hypercritical daddy that he is actually a "somebody" and that all the stories he tells about his sexual conquests to try and gain favour on a fucking bodybuilding forum shows that he really desperately wants to "fit in" and simply anywhere will do.

WTF are you doing on a bodybuilding forum anyway?

ukjeff

« Reply #693 on: February 10, 2013, 12:04:43 PM »
Hahahaahaaaa  complete and comprehensive ownage of a frozen bag of penis parts.
Shame you don't possess the intellect to write like that, you could have done it yourself.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: February 10, 2013, 12:05:31 PM »
And all I can see is a petrified skinny kid who is desperately trying to prove to his hypercritical daddy that he is actually a "somebody" and that all the stories he tells about his sexual conquests to try and gain favour on a fucking bodybuilding forum shows that he really desperately wants to "fit in" and simply anywhere will do.

oddly enough he fits in without trying, and has for years.

you on the other hand...... ::)

ukjeff

« Reply #695 on: February 10, 2013, 12:09:27 PM »
oddly enough he fits in without trying, and has for years.
Its no wonder with all his "come" and "cock" references in his posts

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #696 on: February 10, 2013, 12:09:46 PM »
The thread was moved you idiot, wow a 50 year old who does not even know how things work around here.

You look 180 in those pics and your arms look like a marathon runners's arms. You are not 238, my word, I will cut my arms off if you are, you are skinny looking, but here is the problem at 5'10 looking slender is not the same as someone who is taller.

16 inch arms at most, you just have shitty limbs, t-rex arms on a skiny frame.

You want to know how 20 inch arms look like?

What exercises do you do to grow your head?  Do you think you can beat Tbombz in the Cranial Spread from behind?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #697 on: February 10, 2013, 12:10:04 PM »
i pity you

Then why are you jealous of me?

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #698 on: February 10, 2013, 12:10:23 PM »

Since when was there a by-law instated that you need to be massive monster to post on a bodybuilding forum? I choose not to get giant, similar to to how you keep choosing to stick that slackjaw out for someone else to Tiger Knee it over and over again. At no point in this thread did I ever even read one of your posts, nor did I ever post a sexual conquest, which I am sure would get that Spotted Dick of yours happy. This was intended for another Father Time from the Middle East. Remember "mate" it was you who chose to call me out and now are whining because more verbal ownage is being stuffed down your throat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: February 10, 2013, 12:12:02 PM »
Shame you don't possess the intellect to write like that, you could have done it yourself.  ;)

you mean like this "gem" you wrote  ::) ::)

"And all I can see is a petrified skinny kid who is desperately trying to prove to his hypercritical daddy that he is actually a "somebody" and that all the stories he tells about his sexual conquests to try and gain favour on a fucking bodybuilding forum shows that he really desperately wants to "fit in" and simply anywhere will do.

WTF are you doing on a bodybuilding forum anyway?"

Otis is a very funny, very eloquent dude, credit where it's due dickhead. Maybe if you had some fucking manners and weren't a contrary penis on purpose, you wouldn't be getting kicked around this thread like a dog begging for food at the dinner table