Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184439 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #775 on: February 10, 2013, 08:19:43 PM »
Face will always beat body, therefore me > you. Leave the insults to the pro's, you still have a head similar to Wong Hong and in those photos look less like you belong on al jazeera news and more like a backstabbing overtanned Albanian. Yes, yes, you and ukjeff have so astutely pointed out that I am a pencil neck, no traps, and no muscle to warrant me pulling up my shirt in a club like most grown men naturally do all the time.
You are a handsome man, that's for sure.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #776 on: February 10, 2013, 08:30:08 PM »

the gay
community

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #777 on: February 10, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »
Face will always beat body

until the son of zeus steals your chick

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #778 on: February 10, 2013, 08:37:13 PM »
haha, i wear even more ridiculous shirts dont worry.

8)

with your body, vs mine, that rule goes down the toilet.
a question in vain, but, will we get to see your pics?

ps, id show the penis to every female member here.there arent many, though.
oh yes,he is.

im sure that look is aske for in the gay commnity :D

The penis is meant to be kept in the pants. You're not a whore, for God's sake. Have more self-respect bro.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #779 on: February 10, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »
you are of asian race, youd be well advised to keep away from this topic.

otis knows this full well deep inside.

but itd be "guy" instead of "chick" in his case :-X

I'm just telling you to have more self-respect and not act like some cheap whore. And I'm hung like an elephant because I'm white.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: February 10, 2013, 08:49:52 PM »
Good job Galeniko , don't listen to the haters , nice to see two pussy destroying machines  having fun.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #781 on: February 10, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »
You are a handsome man, that's for sure.

Thank you, there is only one way for galeniko and I to settle this.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #782 on: February 10, 2013, 09:30:14 PM »
nah man, before i invesst too much time and effort into a relationship i have this "fuck first, then see further" policy.

is very good for selection purposes.

i dont think youre well hung, you cant permabulk a penis.

then again, asians dont need a penis in the first place, theyre more into vomiting games and little girls(for little cocks)and so forth

Fuck first then see further? You do know that the penalty for fornication (and just being a lascivious bastard) is eternal damnation, right? You'll be cast like a piece of dogshit into the lake of fire with all the paedophiles and murderers and rapists. Do you want to be classed with this sort of vermin and known for all eternity as a loathsome scumbag? If you want to fuck around now then you'll get fucked later (forever!). You need to exercise some self-control and have some maturity basically. You're already 34 so don't act like a horny, sex-starved 14-year-old.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #783 on: February 10, 2013, 09:43:19 PM »
What kind of store do you buy a shirt like that in ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: February 10, 2013, 10:02:04 PM »
Quick summary for those too lazy to read whole thread! Galeniko titled the thread wrong, it should say " for those who say I am too small you should see my cock, it's thicker than my biceps". Otis is a handsome man and quite the envey of others. Ukjeff has a great physique and can hold his own against the haters. OTH is a beast and can hold his own also.  

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #785 on: February 10, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
 ;D

PRO LEE PRIEST

Bro Scientist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW I AM SUPRISED................ .....NOT................ .

IT WAS ONLY 3 WEEKS AGO SHE WAS ASKING ME FOR DINNER..THROUGH TEXT MESSEGES KNOWING I WAS MARRIED STILL....I ASKED COULD MY WIFE JOIN US.......SHE SAID SHE DOSEN'T DO THREESOMES......MMMM THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT DINNER..OH WELL........THIS GIRL HAS SERIOUS ISSUES.......YES KAREN YOU........

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #786 on: February 10, 2013, 11:33:28 PM »
galeniko having a blast  8)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #787 on: February 10, 2013, 11:38:02 PM »
How tall are you galeniko?  You look about 5'8

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #788 on: February 10, 2013, 11:41:53 PM »
galeniko having a blast  8)

You should rebuke him for his fornication. And you call yourself a Christian? Shame on you for putting 'galeniko' above the Lord.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #789 on: February 10, 2013, 11:53:45 PM »
You should rebuke him for his fornication. And you call yourself a Christian? Shame on you for putting 'galeniko' above the Lord.
Bro I would not talk if I were you, you are currently breaking the law by impersonating and stealing someones identity so silence you hypocrite

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: February 11, 2013, 12:09:29 AM »
lots of insecure broskies

bringing cocks in to the mix in this thread
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #791 on: February 11, 2013, 12:13:55 AM »
Bro I would not talk if I were you, you are currently breaking the law by impersonating and stealing someones identity so silence you hypocrite

I'm not! Why the hell should I do something like that? Where's your proof? Be careful and don't talk out of your fat ass or I can sue you for slander! And don't forget that while I'm not breaking any law you on the other hand are taking steroids and who knows what else. That's a clear violation of the law so keep your mouth shut and obey God for once before I call the cops to bust you for drug possession and drug dealing. And in the prison the pigs will strip and abuse you everyday.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #792 on: February 11, 2013, 12:29:31 AM »
I'm not! Why the hell should I do something like that? Where's your proof? Be careful and don't talk out of your fat ass or I can sue you for slander! And don't forget that while I'm not breaking any law you on the other hand are taking steroids and who knows what else. That's a clear violation of the law so keep your mouth shut and obey God for once before I call the cops to bust you for drug possession and drug dealing. And in the prison the pigs will strip and abuse you everyday.
Your a fool and so dumb, I am a bodybuilder you moron, the first thing bodybuilders do is get a script from their doctor and if they don't they are dumb. I have had a presription for steroids for 6 years Einstein, go ahead send the cops you clown. Mr Shaun wants to charge your ass I hope you know that.

ukjeff

« Reply #793 on: February 11, 2013, 12:43:41 AM »
ps, id show the penis to every female member here.there arent many, though.
Lol at galienko thinking hes sending his photos to females.
Its a 95% chance they are dudes.  ;D
Nice photos of the club mate, was it a female basketball players reunion?
6'1 Lol
Face will always beat body, therefore me > you. Leave the insults to the pro's, you still have a head similar to Wong Hong and in those photos look less like you belong on al jazeera news and more like a backstabbing overtanned Albanian. Yes, yes, you and ukjeff have so astutely pointed out that I am a pencil neck, no traps, and no muscle to warrant me pulling up my shirt in a club like most grown men naturally do all the time.
Props to Otis for keeping it clean this time, glad to see you have taken my advice.  ;)
Just measured they are a little over 18 and unlike you I don't lie, I back up my claims.
Hang on a mo OTH, lets just find what you wrote to me earlier.
In fact we destroyed him so good he had to go measure his arms calfs for the first time in his 50 32 years existence and when it was all said and done he realized the measuring tape said 15-16 inches so he lied about it saying 18, then of course nothing to back up his claim just talk.

edited for accuracy  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #794 on: February 11, 2013, 12:45:25 AM »

Lol at anyone stupid enough to think the photos were actually Jon.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #795 on: February 11, 2013, 12:46:56 AM »
Your a fool and so dumb, I am a bodybuilder you moron, the first thing bodybuilders do is get a script from their doctor and if they don't they are dumb. I have had a presription for steroids for 6 years Einstein, go ahead send the cops you clown. Mr Shaun wants to charge your ass I hope you know that.

Good. So I can send the cops then? Give me your name and address bro. And you're not a bodybuilder by any stretch of the imagination. You're just a fat clown who THINKS he's one. Honestly if you take steroids then you aren't a real bodybuilder. Only a girly man would need to rely on steroids. Also, what corrupt doctor would allow steroids to be given to fuckers who don't need it and just want to cheat in bodybuilding? No real doctor would do that. Genuine and legitimate doctors only prescribe steroids to patients with illnesses and deficiencies that need rectifying with the drugs so don't lie to me that you've got a script. You DON'T have a prescription, and I'm going to get you busted. Going by Olympic standards you're just a cheat bro. Nothing more. Even Vince Goodrum is better than you because at least he doesn't cheat. And you call yourself a Christian; you're following the way of THE DEVIL. Lance Armstrong's nuts were busted and so will yours, God willing. I hope you understand that there's no difference between the two of you except that you're younger, fatter and not a real sportsman. Last of all there is no 'Mr Shaun'; that guy is ME, you moron. Goodness, why are you so fuckin' dumb?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #796 on: February 11, 2013, 12:51:58 AM »
Lol at anyone stupid enough to think the photos were actually Jon.

There is no Shaun; that guy is just an imposter. I'm not sure if he even exists.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: February 11, 2013, 01:03:07 AM »
booty , is my cock much bigger than lee priests?

;D

do you think you would gag with it half way in the mouth?

???
Lets stick to comparing muscles and not cocks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #798 on: February 11, 2013, 01:07:08 AM »
wow galeniko, you are one ugly son of a bitch. I am about to turn 30 and thank Jesus of Nazareth that I don't look like you. You look 47 on a good day, but you pull some decent broads so kudos to that.

dude Im fucking dying over here. ;D

that aside wel all look old when were bloated and  when we're fat.... galeniko is a good looking guy (now), can come across as a douchebag at first but if you read his posts carefully hes a likeable guy....can laugh at himself....and looks damn  good 2. and as gay as the shirt he's wearing is it takes some serious balls to walk in a club wearing one of those, so the gayness factor cancels itself out imo. Groink was always the man around here but he's pussy whipped these days...and the guy is filling the void quite nicely until i get my fake id.    you look like chase crawford  in the black shirt there btw
l

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #799 on: February 11, 2013, 01:09:46 AM »
Fuck first then see further? You do know that the penalty for fornication (and just being a lascivious bastard) is eternal damnation, right? You'll be cast like a piece of dogshit into the lake of fire with all the paedophiles and murderers and rapists. Do you want to be classed with this sort of vermin and known for all eternity as a loathsome scumbag? If you want to fuck around now then you'll get fucked later (forever!). You need to exercise some self-control and have some maturity basically. You're already 34 so don't act like a horny, sex-starved 14-year-old.

mate, anyone that doesn't know Christ is going to hell.