Author Topic: AlGore and his Global Warming Farce  (Read 12468 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: AlGore and his Global Warming Farce
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2008, 12:08:08 PM »
let's do a mini poll to see if there is any correlation between religious beliefs and globalwarming..I will start............... is global warming real?yes..is god real?no...
Another guy that doesn't believe in science.

Why don't you hire a polling agency and try to come up with some valid statistics.
Or at least do some research on the net.
http://www.livescience.com/environment/070115_science_religion.html
BOSTON (AP)—Some leading scientists and evangelical Christian leaders have agreed to put aside their fierce differences over the origin of life and work together to fight global warming.

Representatives met recently in Georgia and agreed on the need for urgent action. Details on the talks will be disclosed in Washington on Wednesday.

I am not going through all of the scientists, but at least the first one isn't religious.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11383
"I am a skeptic ... . Global warming has become a new religion." -- Nobel Prize Winner for Physics, Ivar Giaever.
http://vega.org.uk/video/programme/30
Giaever is not religious and thinks religion is to blame for a lot of the ills of the world. His wife and he ski regularly.

Z

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »
...before the Reformation, the one and only Mother Church often issued edicts on the incompatibility of Masonic thought and Christianity.

...I said "Masonic thought" not Freemasonry as exemplified by the Scottish Rites. Masonic "thought" predates the Reformation. Masonry is just another manifestation of the Gnostic school of thought which arguably has paralleled human development since Biblical times... read Graham Hancock's excellent compendium study on this subject "Talisman" for a layman's introduction to this subject.

How could a Mason deeply involved in Kabbalist mysticism also be a Christian? (Newton)

...Kabbalah and Christianity ARE incompatible, and Newton was AFTER the Reformation wasn't he?

You are just misreading what I posted then reacting to what you THINK I have posted. I can't correct for your level of reading comprehension, that is your responsibility.

A Most scientists live in America...

...classic GetBig. There goes your credibility.

What has been proven is that you make up statistics and don't do research. The two founding principles of science.
Which means that like many in the Global Warming world your views on the science of global warming has been replaced with belief.

...I don't believe in CO2 as a mechanism of anthropogenic Global Warming.

But dismissing the Global Warming phenomenon itself is something only those who believe in a talking snake can do.  

I still stand by this statement:
Ask scientists if there is any organized religion to which they subscribe with whose compendium of tenets they agree wholeheartedly... then 99+% say no.

...it remains true even if "most scientists live in America"... ha-ha.

The Luke

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »
...I said "Masonic thought" not Freemasonry as exemplified by the Scottish Rites. Masonic "thought" predates the Reformation. Masonry is just another manifestation of the Gnostic school of thought which arguably has paralleled human development since Biblical times... read Graham Hancock's excellent compendium study on this subject "Talisman" for a layman's introduction to this subject.

...Kabbalah and Christianity ARE incompatible, and Newton was AFTER the Reformation wasn't he?

You are just misreading what I posted then reacting to what you THINK I have posted. I can't correct for your level of reading comprehension, that is your responsibility.

...classic GetBig. There goes your credibility.

...I don't believe in CO2 as a mechanism of anthropogenic Global Warming.

But dismissing the Global Warming phenomenon itself is something only those who believe in a talking snake can do.  

I still stand by this statement:
...it remains true even if "most scientists live in America"... ha-ha.

The Luke

Gave you the dates you ignored them.
Freemasons will accept anyone will who believes in God. If someone has opposing views then they shouldn't be a Mason.
The Church of England is closely linked to Masons. The Queens second son is the leader of Freemasons in England and the Queen is the Head of the Church of England.
You explicitly said when the church banned association with the freemasons was before the reformation. This wasn't until 1739.

You still don't use science and that is fine with me.

http://www.aneki.com/nobel.html
Countries with the Most Nobel Prize Winners
1   United States   270
2   United Kingdom   101
3   Germany   76
4   France   49
5   Sweden   30
6   Switzerland   22
7   Netherlands   15
8   USSR   14
8   Italy   14
10   Denmark   13
11   Japan   12
12   Austria   11
13   Canada   10
14   Spain   6
14   Australia   6
16   Ireland   5
16   Israel   5
16   Poland   5
16   South Africa   5
16   Argentina   5
21   India   4

I believe in Climate Change and I know for a fact that it is man made.
Most Climate Change starts as a micro change and becomes a Macro Change.
The biggest contributors to the problems associated with climate change is desertification.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »
http://www.the-scientist.com/images/yr2003/pdfs/country_030825.pdf

Concentration:         Highly Cited
                            No. of           Percent                      No. of Scientists/     per Million
Rank       Country    Highly Cited    Highly Cited    Places    Places                    Population
1            US           815              66.7              90         9.06                      3.16
2            UK           100              8.2                24         4.17                      1.72
3            Germany   62                5.1                21         2.95                      0.78
4            Canada     42               3.4                 15         2.80                      1.53
5            Japan       34               2.7                14          2.43                      0.27
6            France      29               2.3               11          2.64                       0.50
7         Switzerland   26              2.1                5            5.20                       3.78
8            Sweden    17               1.4                2           8.50                        1.96
9            Italy         17              1.4                10          1.70                        0.29
10          Australia    17              1.4                 9           1.88                        0.96
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2008, 01:31:12 PM »
Masons aren't Christian. They believe in a higher power but aren't Christian.

http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/textfiles/religion.html
Freemasonry is a completely tolerant organization. When Freemasonry accepts a Christian, or a Jew, or a Buddhist, or a Mohammedan, it does not accept him as such, but accepts him as a man, worthy to be received into the masonic fraternity.
Z

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2008, 10:16:49 AM »
You do realize Global Warming is based of decades and hundreds of years, long term trends. ::)

Wait, I am talking to someone who thinks the world is only 6000 years old and everythign was placed as is.

Thats funny,in the 70s they said it was global freezing and a new ice age that was coming upon us.That was also based on thousands of years of research.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »
I saw on the news the other day that current pictures of a previously broken ice caps are now frozen with even more than 30% more ice than last pics.   Astonished scientists said the difference is taking a pic in summer vs winter..........i hate oil companies anyway!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2008, 07:08:34 AM »
Al Gore "has a fortune to make" as you say off of this.  He started a "carbon credit" business or whatever the hell that is. 

What a scammer.  First he invents the internet.  Then invents global warming.  Then he invents carbon credits.

When will this mad man be stopped?