Author Topic: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look  (Read 3471 times)

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
Re: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2024, 05:32:29 PM »
Fuck no do you have any idea how painful that is going to be? Hell no I will just stick with my glutes like a normal meat head. You are going to hit something eventually doing that as well.

Easy way is start off with 0.5ml in slin pins in two places , thats your 1ml, then you do 1ml in same place, then 2ml etc.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2024, 05:35:00 PM »
You cant even feel insulin needles or yellows. If using pharma test cut it with thinner gear and it will move throw the tiny needle.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2024, 05:46:17 PM »
Right and do you want deformed scar tissue in your ass where no one can see it or in your upper body? By all means have at it. I tried my biceps once in college. I tried my calves once in the army after college. I have not done anything other than glutes and quads since. Go ahead give it a try it is going to be painful as hell and you are going to hit something eventually and scar tissue is not muscle fuck that I do not want inflammation like that in my arms. I want good blood flow not inflamed scar tissue and a damaged vascular system

Try it you will add 1inch essy to your arm size just from one 2ml shot in each bicep. It doesnt fuck your definition if done right. Pin inside of bicep not outer/brac side. Pin the inner side thats against your body when arms are down by side.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2024, 08:48:54 PM »
IMO Ernie was full of it. You can't pin that much gear to get that extreme effect. Otherwise every heavy juicer would have a disfigured ass. I got no glute gains from gear  ;D

And it appears as though "Synthol" gains are all scar tissue, the oil doesn't stay there for very long, something about it triggers scar tissue formation.

Look at the pros today, seems every single one has artificial shoulders. You almost need it to compete, rear delts in particular. Or they "think" it's essential.

Ernies arms were full of scar tissue.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2024, 10:14:18 PM »
Ernies arms were full of scar tissue.

Yeah in pics it looked like some weird acne type scarring on the skin, or massive amounts of small holes.

Regarding the pain from site injects. I have tried it as well but one inject and no more, biceps were fucked for a week, had to move with my arms bent. But obviously it's true that if you keep it up every day you will desensitize, they say after a week it's much better. Back when I started the ass was painful for a week from pharma gear. The other kids said they couldn't sit or lie normally on the bed. But you get used to it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2024, 10:22:34 PM »
Yeah in pics it looked like some weird acne type scarring on the skin, or massive amounts of small holes.

Regarding the pain from site injects. I have tried it as well but one inject and no more, biceps were fucked for a week, had to move with my arms bent. But obviously it's true that if you keep it up every day you will desensitize, they say after a week it's much better. Back when I started the ass was painful for a week from pharma gear. The other kids said they couldn't sit or lie normally on the bed. But you get used to it.

They were horrible & lumpy / kind of gritty
I was back stage once & he asked for some oil on his back & arms.

Surprisingly he could use his arms considering how they felt.   Definitely NO Homo.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2024, 11:28:41 PM »

You can hit arms once a week easy and it will be go2go the next week and so on. The pain will be for the first shots but also when you go up in volume every time,depends on the person and who you react but the pain isnt bad. No worse than doms.  One funny example is andrew jacked,look at his tris and arms in general, hes  putting msot of his gear there 100%.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2024, 12:33:20 AM »
You can hit arms once a week easy and it will be go2go the next week and so on. The pain will be for the first shots but also when you go up in volume every time,depends on the person and who you react but the pain isnt bad. No worse than doms.  One funny example is andrew jacked,look at his tris and arms in general, hes  putting msot of his gear there 100%.
FUCK OFF POSER!!