Author Topic: Human Grade EQ  (Read 1320 times)

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
Human Grade EQ
« on: November 18, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »
Is there anything dosed higher than 50mg/cc??  I've found lots of UG stuff but when you stick to HG it SERIOUSLY limits availability.

Git 'er dun!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Human Grade EQ
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 07:24:54 PM »
Is there anything dosed higher than 50mg/cc??  I've found lots of UG stuff but when you stick to HG it SERIOUSLY limits availability.

EQ is a vet drug, it was never intended or made for human use.  So you will not find any "HG" EQ.  That is the nice part about UG you can get good doses per ML.  At 50 mg you would be shooting 12 cc of oil EW just to get a good dose!

I remember the real Eq from when I first got into this, 50ml jugs, 50mg ML, white lable, blue lettering if I remember.  I think Ciba was the original maker.

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
Yeah sorry by bad.  I was aware that it was only made for horses.  I kinda hoped that horses would need more than I do though :(
Git 'er dun!

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 08:15:55 PM »
Look around there is plenty of companies making 200mg and even 250mg/ml of EQ. RESEARCH spoon feeding ended years ago!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 12:44:36 PM »
Look around there is plenty of companies making 200mg and even 250mg/ml of EQ. RESEARCH spoon feeding ended years ago!!
i saw 300mg per ml once ;)

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 06:47:59 PM »
Yes, I've seen 300, 250 and 200 aswell but it's all UG.  Throughout my R E S E A R C H I have yet to find anyone who does Vet grade at above 50 mg/cc.  Quality Vet (QV) used to make one but I can't find their stuff.

Git 'er dun!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 09:52:16 PM »
Yes, I've seen 300, 250 and 200 aswell but it's all UG.  Throughout my R E S E A R C H I have yet to find anyone who does Vet grade at above 50 mg/cc.  Quality Vet (QV) used to make one but I can't find their stuff.

Quality Vet is just a name for a UG, they are  or were not any kind of licensed vet lab.  They just use the vet name to try and disguise themselves, Nutri vet is another example.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »
Quality Vet is just a name for a UG, they are  or were not any kind of licensed vet lab.  They just use the vet name to try and disguise themselves, Nutri vet is another example.
Yeah, you're right...and what's amazing is this little "vet" title throws so many guys off. Same goes for the label or name "pharma" that so many labs use.

Of course, if you are a lab, what else would you say besides "vet" or "pharma?" It's not like you'd put "shit in a bottle" on your label, lol!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
Unfortunately the real vet EQ is only 50mg/ml in 50ml jugs.. like everyone's already stated there is NO real legit EQ dosed over 50mg/ml (same with test prop actually)  although most labs claim to make 200,300mg EQ you gotta wonder how much real EQ is in there..

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 05:52:28 AM »
Unfortunately the real vet EQ is only 50mg/ml in 50ml jugs.. like everyone's already stated there is NO real legit EQ dosed over 50mg/ml (same with test prop actually)  although most labs claim to make 200,300mg EQ you gotta wonder how much real EQ is in there..

The USA generic Compounding Pharmas Whip up 100mg and 50mg TestProp - Lots of it. Same story with Stanoz.
Yes Its 100% dosed. USFDA inspected pharma.

Try a 1cc shot of each mixed ,and in a quad for a memorable experience.

Its not even that far out of price compared to what lots of guys are paying for bunk.
Get what ya pay for.