Author Topic: Russian Pros Taking over Central New Jersey  (Read 4129 times)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Russian Pros Taking over Central New Jersey
« on: February 13, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »
Pssst.......

IFFB PROS Alex Fedorov and Irina Veselova along with their trainer Robert S. have taken over ownership of APOLLON GYM!

This deal was so hush hush that members didn't know of the deal until WE saw the the personnel changes for ourselves coming into the gym the next day.  Out with the old, in with the new.

With that being said,my working out and training clients there, the changes have been positive.
Great artwork of Alex, Irina and Erin Riley in larger than life paintings inspire me....I want to be able to do that east to west split like Erin,  Have my six pack displayed for all to see whenever you look up to take a deep breath like Irina. The famous shot of Alex kneeling in the awesome back/bicep pose...
Actually watching Erin train clients, working out to prep for her next round of NPC shows can light a fire under anybody that may find themselves in a plateau.
Seeing Irina put her clients thru their paces...a puke bucket may be necessary.  She is actually working on a fighter who is doing a match in Atlantic city this spring.

Having an owner that actually trains Pros along with everyday people and knowledegable in bodybuilding and nutrition is a plus for any gym owner.
Speaking of which..Dave Palumbo did a good job of interviewing Kai Greene...
He is slated to do a seminar at the Apollon Gym in the Spring.  I hear that the admission is free to everyone.
So if you always wanted to pick the brain of Palumbo on what he knows ,about what he knows.....
I will be seeing you there.
Word on the street is that Fedorov will be coming to prep and train as the weather gets warmer in this part of the world.
His Pro Card has been delivered....what does this mean?  Can he train and get his body to where it needs to be to compete in a show before the year is out?  What show would that be?
If this is the case, I just want to watch him practicing his posing  routine in as little clothing as possible....
Even more speak on the street....The BIGBADWOLF himself will be coming thru in the fall.  Dennis Wolf..in close proximity of me and my cameras!  The Gods of Iron are smiling on The Apollon Gym!
The Apollon Gym has always been famous for eye candy for the ladies, yes, I do have pictures to prove it.

I wonder if the owners will replace the $5. protein shakes and bars with Vodka and Caviar.....
Sandra

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Russian Pros Taking over Central New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »
3 cheers for mob money!!!!!!!

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 08:54:43 PM »
3 cheers for mob money!!!!!!!

100%...I dont have much experience on the east coast but I would imagine that they are pushing juice like a muther out of there.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 09:04:38 PM »
100%...I dont have much experience on the east coast but I would imagine that they are pushing juice like a muther out of there.

Probably just using it to "launder" money.  Uncle Sam's not going to come see if they actually have as many members as they claim they do.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »
Jersey sounds like a good place for them.  More Russian drug dealers should round out the scum living there. ;)
N

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 03:16:58 AM »

Hmmmm....
I wonder with the David Jacobs interview and Congressional hearings how true that statement will be.

I would think this would be reason enough for dealers to lay low.  Who knows who is next victim of the steroid witch hunt.
Sandra

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 03:39:01 AM »
i used to train at apollon. great gym.
sandra is alex training there? i know irina trains there and many npc guys. diamond and apollon are the best in nj. old school

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 03:48:19 AM »
i used to train at apollon. great gym.
sandra is alex training there? i know irina trains there and many npc guys. diamond and apollon are the best in nj. old school

From what I hear, he may be coming to train there later in the summer months.
When he did train there previously, It was a great motivator.

Sandra

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 04:49:21 AM »
I train at Apollon.  It's a hardcore gym, one of the few left in NJ along with Diamond.  Like Antonio said many NPC guys workout there.  The NEW owner was saying that Alex will be in NJ sometime this year definitely working out and possibly Dennis Wolf.  The old owner didn't give a shit about the gym, many members left.  Robert the new owner really cares about the gym.  Many member who left when the old owner was there have come back.  The gym signed 30 new people in the month Robert has been there.  If I get to the gym later I will take some pics and post them later.

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 05:29:01 AM »

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 05:30:59 AM »

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 05:32:38 AM »
Pssst.......

IFFB PROS Alex Fedorov and Irina Veselova along with their trainer Robert S. have taken over ownership of APOLLON GYM!

This deal was so hush hush that members didn't know of the deal until WE saw the the personnel changes for ourselves coming into the gym the next day.  Out with the old, in with the new.

With that being said,my working out and training clients there, the changes have been positive.
Great artwork of Alex, Irina and Erin Riley in larger than life paintings inspire me....I want to be able to do that east to west split like Erin,  Have my six pack displayed for all to see whenever you look up to take a deep breath like Irina. The famous shot of Alex kneeling in the awesome back/bicep pose...
Actually watching Erin train clients, working out to prep for her next round of NPC shows can light a fire under anybody that may find themselves in a plateau.
Seeing Irina put her clients thru their paces...a puke bucket may be necessary.  She is actually working on a fighter who is doing a match in Atlantic city this spring.

Having an owner that actually trains Pros along with everyday people and knowledegable in bodybuilding and nutrition is a plus for any gym owner.
Speaking of which..Dave Palumbo did a good job of interviewing Kai Greene...
He is slated to do a seminar at the Apollon Gym in the Spring.  I hear that the admission is free to everyone.
So if you always wanted to pick the brain of Palumbo on what he knows ,about what he knows.....
I will be seeing you there.
Word on the street is that Fedorov will be coming to prep and train as the weather gets warmer in this part of the world.
His Pro Card has been delivered....what does this mean?  Can he train and get his body to where it needs to be to compete in a show before the year is out?  What show would that be?
If this is the case, I just want to watch him practicing his posing  routine in as little clothing as possible....
Even more speak on the street....The BIGBADWOLF himself will be coming thru in the fall.  Dennis Wolf..in close proximity of me and my cameras!  The Gods of Iron are smiling on The Apollon Gym!
The Apollon Gym has always been famous for eye candy for the ladies, yes, I do have pictures to prove it.

I wonder if the owners will replace the $5. protein shakes and bars with Vodka and Caviar.....
Sandra

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 05:34:00 AM »
sexy!
!

Alex

• Getbig IV

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
!

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 05:41:42 AM »
I was talking about Irina, not you  :P

I wrote instead of Irina.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 05:43:19 AM »
I wrote instead of Irina.

she's hot.  she should post here!
!

Alex

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 05:45:38 AM »
It is not the writer. She reader.
Sincerely.

cfox

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 06:40:39 AM »
What are Alex's plans?  Is he done competing?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 07:03:45 AM »
hahah thats funny cause Alex 'PecTorn Federov can lift with a member of the gym who is famous for his torn pec...Elbow Macoroni Jihadder....

Remember when this shitstain got molested at a show and he called the cops hahahahaha
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 07:07:16 AM »
"Check this, I was at Body Rock when a "photographer" that had been emailing me asked me to snap a few shots. I was a week out of the Collegiates, and I wanted to see how I looked like that day in pictures from front to back, so I agreed. Afterall, what's the worst that can happen? I simply wanted my pics and I wasn't doing much out in the lobby anyway. I did know the photographer wasn't legit, although he had shot other bodybuilders before, I didn't really care cuz the pics were just gonna be purely bodybuilding poses and nothing more, i couldn't care less what website they wound up on, as long as I got to see how I looked and if my conditioning was as "on" as I felt it was. Half way through the shoot, after I finished my mandatories, Peter, starts calling shots that he wanted to see, I didn't hit any of them and said na that's enough no more pictures, so this guy walks up to me and GRABS my abs! I was like oh shit - no he didn't! He said wow your skin is real thin... I just said yea, and proceeded to put my clothes on. He then grabbed my thigh!!!! And before I can even think/act he started grabbing my inner thigh! I was in such disbelief I was right about to knee him in the head! I then pushed his hand off and said what the hell are you doing. He was like wow you're really conditioned...lol My ghetto side at that point was telling me to kick this guy in the teeth and stomp his brains out right there, but, THANK GOD, I was able to control it, I really felt Fu*&* violated!!! I started stomring back and forth, so much shit was going through my head at that point that I couldn't think straight. One side of me was telling me to grab his camera, break it, and put his scawny ass up against the wall and beat em dead, the other side was like think smart and get em legally. As I was storming back and forth, I caught glimpse of two police officers standing outside of the venue. I called them over and told them what happend, they approached Peter L and he admited what he did to the police, they told me to go file an assault case against him at some office out in the middle of that town somewhere, and then there would be a court date (or several) I live in NJ, I just started a job in my field and I REALLY have NO time to do all that, but in front of him I said I would and let me tell you his face was PALE WHITE! He confessed to his crime in front of the two officers, and I'm pretty sure if I had wished to pursue it, he would have wound up at least with a criminal record, however, I didn't have the time or will to do all that with everything I have going on right now, but the police did ask him to leave the premesis and told me to beat the living shit out of anybody that ever tries that again - it would be self-defense, and in court it would be quite obvious who the competetor is and who the athlete is. We were all having such a great time at bodyrock, that I didn't wanna bother my frineds, or spend my weeked having to drive to a police station, filling out paper work.

All in all, I thought this may help a couple of the guys out on here, since it's competetion season and all... be careful who you do photo-shoots with and don't hit any shots you don't feel comfortable hitting. (I even refused to hit several shots that new hire, repetrope has doing backstage posing, asked me hit.)"

--Mo-Lested
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 07:32:24 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 07:41:17 AM »
muscleforlife is a trainer there, this guy went to rutgers with me.
L

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 07:48:10 AM »
muscleforlife is a trainer there, this guy went to rutgers with me.

you're not so unfamous yourself, jaejonna.

I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »
you're not so unfamous yourself, jaejonna.

hahahahah, i was in a mood that day.
L